Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3502220 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 11:24am On Mar 24, 2020
The series Miracle Workers is too dope. Guys check it out.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Unfortunate(m): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2020
BlueDomera:
Finally I've seen a series that is better than the Witcher.

This is my gift to all the lovers of money heist, VisAvis and Elites.

Go and download this new series called letter for the king.
It's a new Netflix series, you won't regret it at all.

Just two episodes and I'm already shouting mad o!!!!!! In excitement.

It's entertaining, funny and action packed.

It gives you the vibe of Lord of the rings, Shannara Chronicles and personally to me it's better than the Witcher.

Go and download the letter for the king and thank me later.

I can already feel this series will run till season five or more because of how young the kids are.

Remember this is how Lord of the rings started and with time the series will gather billions of fans.

The letter for the king is greater than the Witcher.

Let me go and continue.
Please no spoilers.
Hmmm.
I think The Witcher will be more like Game of thrones. More seasons will come out. I'm done with the Witcher season 1. Season 2 will be released by next year.
Lemme try letter for the king.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 11:50am On Mar 24, 2020
New Episodes from the CW ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 24, 2020
Unfortunate:
Hmmm.
I think The Witcher will be more like Game of thrones. More seasons will come out. I'm done with the Witcher season 1. Season 2 will be released by next year.
Lemme try letter for the king.
well you are right though but why the letter for the king looks promising and can rival the Witcher in coming seasons is because it one of the series that has no bad review, you can't help but love it just like lovable series like Merlin, legend of the seeker and co.

It's a series you can watch with all the family members because it's decent, entertaining and very very funny.

Believe me, i love it more than the Witcher.

I hope people in this thread can actually watch it.
They won't regret it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyPalmer: 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
BlueDomera:
well you are right though but why the letter for the king looks promising and can rival the Witcher in coming seasons is because it one of the series that has no bad review, you can't help but love it just like lovable series like Merlin, legend of the seeker and co.

It's a series you can watch with all the family members because it's decent, entertaining and very very funny.

Believe me, i love it more than the Witcher.

I hope people in this thread can actually watch it.
They won't regret it.

Some people on this thread will come and call it thrash or rate is 0/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chingle5(m): 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
nani667:
New Episodes from the CW ✔️

i think batwoman is better than superwoman ...........episide 16 i just too crazy i have some episode of supergirl which was when i dont have any series to watch ..........anyway i dont get why will u download 1080p of both series with that slow internet speed it is not even entering Mbps or maybe there is no enough seeder since it is torrent you are downloading.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chingle5(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
Guys i get the issue surrounding the series witcher ..........it looks very promising and tempting, and there are a lot of misconception surrounding the series starting with the fact that the game won the Award game of the year and it was hosted by the movie company Netflix which hosted other popular series like La Casa De Papei and other series ...............when i finish watching The Witcher series it was like as if i didn't watch anything at all, it was as if someone has taken the burning desire to watch season 2 or even anticipate about it unlike money heist the curiosity, the zeal, the trill, the suspense was there ................... But we cant really judge or call it a total crap because the series is still unwrapping we just have to hope for the best ........... and i think IMDb need to do something about the ranking

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

Some people on this thread will come and call it thrash or rate is 0/10
Lol they will always find fault.

To me the series is 10/10
Have you seen it?

Just through with episodes three.
Let me download episode 4.

I'm taking it slow slow because i keep repeating from episodes one. I just can't let go.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
chingle5:
Guys i get the issue surrounding the series witcher ..........it looks very promising and tempting, and there are a lot of misconception surrounding the series starting with the fact that the game won the Award game of the year and it was hosted by the movie company Netflix which hosted other popular series like La Casa De Papei and other series ...............when i finish watching The Witcher series it was like as if i didn't watch anything at all, it was as if someone has taken the burning desire to watch season 2 or even anticipate about it unlike money heist the curiosity, the zeal, the trill, the suspense was there ................... But we cant really judge or call it a total crap because the series is still unwrapping we just have to hope for the best ........... and i think IMDb need to do something about the ranking
The Witcher is overhyped.
Though season 2 might get better.

Download the letter for the king and you will see what real entertainment is.

It's easily one of my best new series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
BlueDomera:

Have you seen it?

I'm taking it slow slow because i keep repeating from episodes one. I just can't let go.
after all these hype lemme download it to see if it lives up to expectations, I have already bookmarked it earlier on when I saw the trailer time to check it out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chingle5(m): 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
BlueDomera:
The Witcher is overhyped.
Though season 2 might get better.

Download the letter for the king and you will see what real entertainment is.

It's easily one of my best new series.

yeah my friend at UNI showed me the trailer any i really like it, i tried downloading it yesterday but toxicwap is really having problem downloading nowadays and i dont download from o2tvseries because it is not clear but i will try again this night
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyPalmer: 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
BlueDomera:

Have you seen it?

Yes, I have seen it... Just started too
It's been great so far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Chibudollar:
after all these hype lemme download it to see if it lives up to expectations, I have already bookmarked it earlier on when I saw the trailer time to check it out
It's worth the hype.

It's just a six episode fully action packed, no dull moment series.

You will really enjoy it most especially the humour of the kids.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
chingle5:

yeah my friend at UNI showed me the trailer any i really like it, i tried downloading it yesterday but toxicwap is really having problem downloading nowadays and i dont download from o2tvseries because it is not clear but i will try again this night
Alright please do.
You will love it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
Letter for the King has poor ratings on both imdb and rotten tomatoes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

Yes, I have seen it... Just started too
It's been great so far
Yeah, it will gather more fans as time goes on.

That busty kid whoose dad lies a lot is Damm funny.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Rise of Empires: Ottoman;

8 out of 10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Confessions with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kceewhyte(m): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Bratking:
Rise of Empires: Ottoman;

8 out of 10
link pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Someone's looking for attention. And might I add, in a most pathetic manner.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
Chibudollar:
The series Miracle Workers is too dope. Guys check it out.
Funny and thought provoking. 7/10. I couldn't go past EP 04 though. Might pick it up later. Make i binge Brooklyn 99 fes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
CapedBaldy:
hey guys I'm having trouble downloading from toxicwap. Once I get to the download page and I click download the URL changes but there's no downloading the address just changes whenever I click
Try download with Chrome.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
The ads in Fzseries is annoyingly stoopid. I hate it when they are the last resort to the series i want to watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
R2bees:
The ads in Fzseries is annoyingly stoopid. I hate it when they are the last resort to the series i want to watch.
Why not use index or torrent or telegram?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by michlins(m): 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
Please who has seen the last ship series. I just heard about it today and I want to be sure it will be worth downloading.
don't watch it again. This is the worst time to watch it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
chingle5:

i think batwoman is better than superwoman ...........episide 16 i just too crazy i have some episode of supergirl which was when i dont have any series to watch ..........anyway i dont get why will u download 1080p of both series with that slow internet speed it is not even entering Mbps or maybe there is no enough seeder since it is torrent you are downloading.....

Currently the Batwoman is a bit improved... The last few episodes have been a bit decent... Some new twists here and there... Supergirl I am like three to four episodes behind, when I tried to watch I saw them singing, I jejely exit the video player...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CapedBaldy: 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
R2bees:
Try download with Chrome.
my phone can't use chrome . ancient Android version
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Olamyyde:

Why not use index or torrent or telegram?
Pls the Telegram how does it work?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
CapedBaldy:

my phone can't use chrome . ancient Android version
Use O2tvseries.co.za...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Niok and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.