Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,813 members, 7,798,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3488646 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) ... (2806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 6:19am On Mar 29, 2020
Born2Freak:

Spoilers though.... undecided
I don't consider it a spoiler. An incentive perhaps.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 6:26am On Mar 29, 2020
Ozark Season 3;

10 out of 10.

Very enjoyable season, the best season so far imho. That ending was totally unexpected, amazing stuff.

I like how Ozark gets better with every new season. It's a recipe for longevity.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 6:52am On Mar 29, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

You are no different from terrorists who go about bombing themselves and the supposed 'infidels'. You don't try to rationalize people's decision on their behalf since you are not in their shoes.

For example, I identify as a Christian but I find it hard (or even outrageous) that some set of people believe that a certain prophet who was historically confirmed to be a paedophile is the best man to have lived on this planet. They rever him and it is fine since it does not stop me from breathing or living life. Any attempt from me to rationalize that decision fails always so I just live with it. Now, will I be right to say freedom of religion is stupid to allow for something like that?

If a man comes out and say he enjoys fuçking another man's ass, how exactly is that your problem? As long as whoever he wants to do it with is a consenting adult like he is.

Stop thinking like a caveman and get some fuçking quality education. Once a man's decision does not DIRECTLY affect your well-being and is assumed to be legal, just STFU and move on.

A condescending bastard is just as bad as an intolerant bastard. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by michlins(m): 6:58am On Mar 29, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

You are no different from terrorists who go about bombing themselves and the supposed 'infidels'. You don't try to rationalize people's decision on their behalf since you are not in their shoes.

For example, I identify as a Christian but I find it hard (or even outrageous) that some set of people believe that a certain prophet who was historically confirmed to be a paedophile is the best man to have lived on this planet. They rever him and it is fine since it does not stop me from breathing or living life. Any attempt from me to rationalize that decision fails always so I just live with it. Now, will I be right to say freedom of religion is stupid to allow for something like that?

If a man comes out and say he enjoys fuçking another man's ass, how exactly is that your problem? As long as whoever he wants to do it with is a consenting adult like he is.

Stop thinking like a caveman and get some fuçking quality education. Once a man's decision does not DIRECTLY affect your well-being and is assumed to be legal, just STFU and move on.
how folks like you pick up fights for some Arab men who don't know about your existence surprises me. What's the difference between you and a Moslem who fights for his God just like you do now. If you know the history of Christianity and the evils committed by the Christian crusaders, you will be so ashamed. Why do you think places like Turkey and Egypt became Islamic nations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CapedBaldy: 7:42am On Mar 29, 2020
Moneyboyz:
Paradise PD season 2 9/10

Men this is HOT!
Rick and Morty is good but paradise PD best, the uncensored vulgar words is out of this world..

The rate at which Netflix dished out insults at Disney is alarming, they even covered the parts where the lawyers come for their heads. Let's see how Disney responds to this insult..
And I must mention the musicals are badass (just mock Disney)

I've been looking for the next animated series to watch after I binge Bojack horseman. Is this one really good?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Edopesin: 8:00am On Mar 29, 2020
Born2Freak:

cheesy

Enjoy your pain.
Enjoy your gay

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 8:02am On Mar 29, 2020
CapedBaldy:

I've been looking for the next animated series to watch after I binge Bojack horseman. Is this one really good?

You will enjoy every bit of it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 8:16am On Mar 29, 2020
Edopesin:

Enjoy your gay

I am not gay.

Enjoy your ignorance. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Edopesin: 8:20am On Mar 29, 2020
Born2Freak:

I am not gay.

Enjoy your ignorance. cheesy
Comprehension is definitely your problem cause I never said you were gay
You can now look for someone else to make your life a little more interesting

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 9:18am On Mar 29, 2020
Illusioneffect:

why na
Don't get me wrong. I love it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyPalmer: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2020
Bratking:
Ozark Season 3;

10 out of 10.

Very enjoyable season, the best season so far imho. That ending was totally unexpected, amazing stuff.

I like how Ozark gets better with every new season. It's a recipe for longevity.

Following breaking bad trend
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chingle5(m): 11:44am On Mar 29, 2020
So i just finish watching The letter for the king guys if i am to rate it exaggeratedly it will be -1/10 but if i am to rate it, it will be 4/10 .........first of all the series is childish it is more appealing to children, it will make more sense to people that just finish secondary school and want to write JAMB coz it is for them, Secondly, i don't understand that horse always coming from nowhere to save the day what kind of a horse does that in fact the horse is meant to be made the lead character ............ If you are like me who believe that the most Nigerian movies dont have ending coz they cant even tap into 1% of their brain to make a good ending to most of their movies, you should check this series it is F**ked up, the climax of the series is sh*t, after revealing the letter to the king i thought there was going to be a great outbreak of war or whatever it later turns out that it was a battle btw light and darkness yeah light light that shines and darkness when there is no light in fact am even annoyed typing this sh*t

10 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 11:52am On Mar 29, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

sounds like a man in pain are you also an ass fvcker? Even the white that shoved it down our throat still loathe them, why would a sane man would feel his fellow man ass is the next in line for him to knack, I see yall gays as a very sick person cos that's just it, if 90% of the world see yall as abomination who the Bleep are you, all those politicians fighting for it are just using it for some selfish interest, can you ever wish any of your offspring to be one if you feel it's an achievement, we are human beings sometimes we need strict handling in some cases let's remove the concept of freedom of speech some people don't deserve it, even God that created us gave us the Bible and Quran as guidelines on way to live life, there are some outdated stuffs there just try and reshape it to this current world own, but still yet there are some abomination and we shouldn't let it change now, even for things that ain't living people that produce it make it female and male to work together not male and male. For example bolt and nut it's not bolt and bolt. Think straight stop showing your smelly ass to the world

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 11:55am On Mar 29, 2020
Edopesin:

Like I said it's my grudge and the society we are frowns from it
Too bad. It's an educative show. I've learned so much from it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chingle5(m): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=Iceiscold post=87870633][/quote]

ok if you are going to be watching it on a phone and probably want to manage data you can download from o2tvseries.com and download the one with Highest Quality, Largest Size or check the image i upload but if u feel it is not clear enough you can download from toxicwap.com but toxicwap is can of having download issue, you can try mobiletvshows.net as alternative it is still the same quality with toxicwap ....if you still think it is not clear enough you can try tfp.is it is the same site with tfpdl.com and if you still think that your eye with glasses on can not still see SH*T you can download from torrent site 1337x.to/ there are alot of torrent site but this one is my best torrent site

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
chingle5:
So i just finish watching The letter for the king guys if i am to rate it exaggeratedly it will be -1/10 but if i am to rate it, it will be 4/10 .........first of all the series is childish it is more appealing to children, it will make more sense to people that just finish secondary school and want to write JAMB coz it is for them, Secondly, i don't understand that horse always coming from nowhere to save the day what kind of a horse does that in fact the horse is meant to be made the lead character ............ If you are like me who believe that the most Nigerian movies dont have ending coz they cant even tap into 1% of their brain to make a good ending to most of their movies, you should check this series it is F**ked up, the climax of the series is sh*t, after revealing the letter to the king i thought there was going to be a great outbreak of war or whatever it later turns out that it was a battle btw light and darkness yeah light light [/b]that shines and [b]darkness when there is no[b] light[/b] in fact am even annoyed typing this sh*t

My thoughts exactly, i kept watching Hoping the ending would be great only for it to be a simple torch light in the dark..

The ratings should have been teen on the poster so we all know what to expect.
It's fantasy for the kids.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kaycee7:
You watched Into The Badlands for the plot? Leemao

Nope, it just looks stupid and a right about turn from the previous seasons.

It felt cliched and didn't evolve. I didn't feel it like other seasons, just indifferent. angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by benji93: 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Yeah, dat last scene was unexpected. Although i anticipated the demise of Helen, since her goals were beginning to oppose the Byrde's, just not in that fashion. Such an intense season.
Bratking:
Ozark Season 3;

10 out of 10.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
chingle5:
So i just finish watching The letter for the king guys if i am to rate it exaggeratedly it will be -1/10 but if i am to rate it, it will be 4/10 .........first of all the series is childish it is more appealing to children, it will make more sense to people that just finish secondary school and want to write JAMB coz it is for them, Secondly, i don't understand that horse always coming from nowhere to save the day what kind of a horse does that in fact the horse is meant to be made the lead character ............ If you are like me who believe that the most Nigerian movies dont have ending coz they cant even tap into 1% of their brain to make a good ending to most of their movies, you should check this series it is F**ked up, the climax of the series is sh*t, after revealing the letter to the king i thought there was going to be a great outbreak of war or whatever it later turns out that it was a battle btw light and darkness yeah light light [/b]that shines and [b]darkness when there is no[b] light[/b] in fact am even annoyed typing this sh*t

The cover picture of the series should've told you, you're going to regret your quest. Well, I'm sure you're a lover of CW series or in your teenage years that's why you went ahead to download a series that looks childish from the cover

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!

benji93:
Yeah, dat last scene was unexpected. Although i anticipated the demise of Helen, since her goals were beginning to oppose the Byrde's, just not in that fashion. Such an intense season.

I anticipated her demise too, but the way it happened left my jaw on the floor.

It was Breaking Bad-ish.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chingle5(m): 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
Beorn:

The cover picture of the series should've told you, you're going to regret your quest. Well, I'm sure you're a lover of CW series or in your teenage years that's why you went ahead to download a series that looks childish from the cover

"I'm sure you're a lover of CW series or in your teenage years that's why you went ahead to download a series that looks childish from the cover" Nah i dont even no what series are CW series and i don't judge series from their cover or do people still do that, well me friend showed me the trailer at uni which was misleading and i didnt watch it, which was like 5 weeks ago it was recently that i decided to watch it when some people were telling me that i will not regret it....blah blah blah
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
chingle5:

"I'm sure you're a lover of CW series or in your teenage years that's why you went ahead to download a series that looks childish from the cover" Nah i dont even no what series are CW series and i don't judge series from their cover or do people still do that, well me friend showed me the trailer at uni which was misleading and i didnt watch it, which was like 5 weeks ago it was recently that i decided to watch it when some people were telling me that i will not regret it....blah blah blah

An advice; never judge tv shows by their trailers. Trailers are usually very misleading.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
chingle5:
thirdly. It seems no matter how far that boy and the girl ride fast the nxt scene someone will catch up to them
Fourthly- after all the focus on the boy it turned out the girl is the one with the power asin what the Bleep
Fifth- what is the point of the whole series, what’s the message. If am rating these it’s definitely 2/10 for fair picture quality
In addition Netflix releases too much rubbish it seems they just want to have lots of series/ movies out there without screening to see how good they are.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chingle5(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bratking:

An advice; never judge tv shows by their trailers. Trailers are usually very misleading.

Bratking i didnt judge the series base on the trailer it was peoples opinon i followed u can c that i said i didnt watch it after 5 weeks because i was skeptic abt it ........
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chingle5(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
newguy1:
thirdly. It seems no matter how far that boy and the girl ride fast the nxt scene someone will catch up to them
Fourthly- after all the focus on the boy it turned out the girl is the one with the power asin what the Bleep
Fifth- what is the point of the whole series, what’s the message. If am rating these it’s definitely 2/10 for fair picture quality
In addition Netflix releases too much rubbish it seems they just want to have lots of series/ movies out there without screening to see how good they are.

LOL 2/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
chingle5:

Bratking i didnt judge the series base on the trailer it was peoples opinon i followed u can c that i said i didnt watch it after 5 weeks because i was skeptic abt it ........

Lemme see if I get this;

A friend showed you the trailer, but you refused to watch it because you thought that it was misleading? 5 weeks later, you relented and watched the trailer due to peer pressure?

or this;

A friend showed you the trailer, and you watched it, but refused to watch the show because you were of the opinion that the trailer is misleading. 5 weeks later, you relented and watched the show due to peer pressure?

I'm confused asf. Can you clarify?

The show was released last week, mind you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chingle5(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bratking:

Lemme see if I get this;

A friend showed you the trailer, but you refused to watch it because you thought that it was misleading? 5 weeks later, you relented and watched the trailer due to peer pressure?

or this;

A friend showed you the trailer, and you watched it, but refused to watch the show because you were of the opinion that the trailer is misleading. 5 weeks later, you relented and watched the show due to peer pressure?

I'm confused asf. Can you clarify?

The show was released last week, mind you.

i think the second one is what I have been trying to tell u Public Opinion, my friend

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
chingle5:

i think the second one is what I have been trying to tell u Public Opinion, my friend

Alright. The way you formatted it confused me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chingle5(m): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Guys Guys i need someone to recommend series that i can start watching and pls my idea of an ideal series is
(1) it must contain a lot of actions not all those talk talk boring series (2) pls don't recommend comedy for me (3) it must contain violence (4) it must contain a lot of sex or f**king (5) Seriousness ................ Probably the reason why i like GOT, Vikings, Spartacus, True blood, Black Sail, Banshee...................................your opinions are highly welcome
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
chingle5:
Guys Guys i need someone to recommend series that i can start watching and pls my idea of an ideal series is
(1) it must contain a lot of actions not all those talk talk boring series (2) pls don't recommend comedy for me (3) it must contain violence (4) it must contain a lot of sex or f**king (5) Seriousness ................ Probably the reason why i like GOT, Vikings, Spartacus, True blood, Black Sail, Banshee...................................your opinions are highly welcome

What you need is Strike Back. It ticked all your boxes.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chingle5(m): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bratking:

What you need is Strike Back. It ticked all your boxes.

hmmm i really like the season 1 but the remaining season i stop watching it because i dont like seeing that guy face the one they use to replace the initiate guy the guy dat played 300 i dont like seeing that dude face ..... i dont no series or movie where the cast are been replaced by another person always feel different ..................

(1) (2) (3) ... (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) ... (2806) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.