Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3502253 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 2:09pm On May 01, 2020
henrydadon:
Mia Khalifa in RAMY season 2 grin
You love to see it.
was she socking cork
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 2:12pm On May 01, 2020
Billions
Peaky Blinder

Which of them shoud I go for now? I mean the more intriguing and the most interesting amongst them.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 2:40pm On May 01, 2020
Plead:
Arthdal chronicles
You've watched it?
How was it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by darealsola(m): 2:42pm On May 01, 2020
Ehn en I'm back.. Been a while....pls house i sincerely need honest replies in this.... I started breaking bad because of this thread...I've finished 2 seasons and only an episode in for season 3....i kinda find it interesting but not that way people are hyping here.... Pls d question is that is this how the series continue back and forth Selling meth and stopping for a while or there is something more intriguing in the series..cos i don't understand again ..is this the how the series continue

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 2:44pm On May 01, 2020
ibnlawal:
Billions
Peaky Blinder

Which of them shoud I go for now? I mean the more intriguing and the most interesting amongst them.
I just started Billions and I've seen peaky blinders.
My pick is peaky blinders.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 01, 2020
laydoh:

You've watched it?
How was it.

Yeah. Just finished the last episode

Arthdal chronicles

10/10

I’m eagerly waiting for the next season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 2:48pm On May 01, 2020
You : 7.5/10

I've never been so scared in my life until I watched the last two episodes of season 2. Jesus I was fucking scared, I thought it would end in joy but I was wrong.

Unfortunately this applies in real life, good people die like chickens while the bad ones triumph.
I feel sorry for Beck the most while I consider Candace to be very stupid.
Moral of the story : Trust No One.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 2:51pm On May 01, 2020
darealsola:
Ehn en I'm back.. Been a while....pls house i sincerely need honest replies in this.... I started breaking bad because of this thread...I've finished 2 seasons and only an episode in for season 3....i kinda find it interesting but not that way people are hyping here.... Pls d question is that is this how the series continue back and forth Selling meth and stopping for a while or there is something more intriguing in the series..cos i don't understand again ..is this the how the series continue
If by season 3 the series isn't exciting you yet, i suggest you drop it now..
There are many reasons why the show has got so much hype and it's a benchmark...solid character development, great dialogues, Quality Easter eggs, exceptional art of story telling, and so many more (my knowledge of basic chemistry actually improved after seeing it)..Not everyone will buy into the hype and season 3 means you are at the mid point, so suggest you drop it now if you aren't feeling it to save you the stress.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 2:58pm On May 01, 2020
DriggityDre:

Yeah man. The stuff is mad.
My best is that monster gladiator episode and that farm episode. That murder loop episode is also mad.
I think there's a Season 2. I'll check.
Have you seen the animated series: The Dragon Prince? That one is cool too. Medieval setting.

I saw the trailer. Wasnt impressed. What's your rating of it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 3:04pm On May 01, 2020
laydoh:

I just started Billions and I've seen peaky blinders.
My pick is peaky blinders.
Peaky Blinder it is. I've seen ur taste in series, it kinda resonates with mine.
Thanks man!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 4:14pm On May 01, 2020
Liposure:
was she socking cork
No,she was shoeing it.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by grudges: 5:57pm On May 01, 2020
Megatone50:

you are correct, noticed same..you have to be patient to get your download going.. things I noticed that may cause it.

toxicwap server is always busy during that time, maybe they are uploading on their site,
night sub I think it's kinda throttled. if u use Ur normal sub during the day to download u will notice it's will be going without issues
when downloading there make sure u pick server 3. (Keep clicking the download till u see d3 at Ur address link)
thanks, I will give it a try
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2020
Plead:

Arthdal chronicles

10/10

I'm more eager tho.
I'm already about to start rewatching it again sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 6:04pm On May 01, 2020
See mayor walking alone.
This can never be the case in Africa.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Frostyzone(m): 6:22pm On May 01, 2020
laydoh:
See mayor walking alone. This can never be the case in Africa.
US attorney, not Mayor.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 8:24pm On May 01, 2020
Frostyzone:

US attorney, not Mayor.
My badt
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kendrick93(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2020
darealsola:
It's an overrated series

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coutinho14: 9:14pm On May 01, 2020
kendrick93:
It's an overrated series
it's not too late to delete this

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DriggityDre: 9:33pm On May 01, 2020
armadeo:

I saw the trailer. Wasnt impressed. What's your rating of it.
If you're into medieval animation, it ain't that bad. No blood, kinda PG-13. I rate it 8/10.
It wasn't bad, in my opinion.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:44pm On May 01, 2020
wink

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crownofwealth(m): 10:02pm On May 01, 2020
Plead:

Arthdal chronicles
10/10
Pls where did you download the Arthdal Chronicles?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crownofwealth(m): 10:02pm On May 01, 2020
Plead:

Arthdal chronicles
10/10
Pls where did you download the Arthdal Chronicles?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2020
grin grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Vichin: 10:44pm On May 01, 2020
SperoQuest:
Killing season three episodes three. 8/10
VisAvis El Oasis episode 2. 8/20
Wentworth I'm in season 4 episodes 10 and it's been 9/10 so far.
Gangs of London episodes one. 6/10

I have no desire to continue with the series because i didn't feel the episode one at all.

Maybe when I'm through with all my top series then i can continue but for now, gangs of London is on hold.

I feel it's too rushed, they should take a clue from the Peaky blinders on how a proper England gangs series is made.

Gangs of London has nothing to connect our emotions to, just like how we were all emotionally connected to the Peaky blinders and the actors and actresses.

I don't even know what they are saying about the new season of the Peaky blinders.

Killing eve, Wentworth, the last kingdom, VisAvis Oasis, penny dreadful city of Angels are my top shows for now I've following.
Please 2here do I get peaky blinders season 1 from
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drmikeadams(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2020
Achilles200:

Is Fargo 4 out?
grin grin grin I thought I was d only one that enjoyed that fargo movie, no season 4 grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Vichin: 10:47pm On May 01, 2020
SperoQuest:
compare Peaky blinders season 1 to gangs of London season one.
And you will see that only episodes one of Peaky blinders season one is greater and more interesting than the whole season of gangs of London.
If you doubt me, download episodes one of the Peaky blinders and watch again.
Please where do I get peaky blinders season 1... It's not on o2tvseries
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Vichin: 10:47pm On May 01, 2020
Please I need peaky blinders season 1...where do I get it?
It's not on o2tvseries
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 11:09pm On May 01, 2020
Vichin:
Please I need peaky blinders season 1...where do I get it?
It's not on o2tvseries
Check o2tvseries.co.za or fztvseries.mobi. Its also on toxicwap

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Megatone50: 12:23am On May 02, 2020
FunTonic:
Has anyone downloaded from toxicawp lately?
I've been trying for weeks now all to no avail.

Pls those that are constantly downloading from toxicwap, which browser are you all using?
use UC browser
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Damilare65(m): 12:43am On May 02, 2020
phantom:
grin grin shocked shocked

Please link for episode 8 please
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Vichin: 12:56am On May 02, 2020
ibnlawal:

Check o2tvseries.co.za or fztvseries.mobi. Its also on toxicwap
I've seen it thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.