Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3502609 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zoroaster: 5:58pm On May 29, 2020
tolulope2021:
Please house, which one should I watch between "sex education" and "YOU"
They are both worth your time

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moshuur(m): 6:42pm On May 29, 2020
Brukx:
the are both good. Start with sex education. Save the best for last
I don't think I can continue with you....reason being dat d guy is crazy and he'll always find an excuse to do irrational things. As in he'll always justify his phycopatic actions and he'll blame everyone except him (I don't Fancy peeps dat always refuse to take responsibility for their action/inaction)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:46pm On May 29, 2020
tolulope2021:
Please house, which one should I watch between "sex education" and "YOU"

Both are good I guess,

Sex Education is better tho,

But you can just see both, Ultimately both are very good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Opemopem15: 7:56pm On May 29, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 7:56pm On May 29, 2020
moshuur:

I don't think I can continue with you....reason being dat d guy is crazy and he'll always find an excuse to do irrational things. As in he'll always justify his phycopatic actions and he'll blame everyone except him (I don't Fancy peeps dat always refuse to take responsibility for their action/inaction)
He did at the end of season 2 but then he realized the girl he thought he knows everything about is actually a psyco, they fit perfectly like a lock and a key.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 7:59pm On May 29, 2020
moshuur:

Then you don't fancy over half the world population
Lot of Peeps don't like to own up to accountability
It's a human flaw

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 8:01pm On May 29, 2020
Olabodmit:

Please help with the website to download subtitles, I downloaded some episodes on o2tvseries.co.za but it would not subtitles... I have to delete it since I don't understand what they are saying..

Opensubtitles dot com
Or you can use VLC or MX player to download subtitles too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 8:06pm On May 29, 2020
Buzzer99:
Has anyone seen the series---home before dark
Or Tales from the loop
How good are they

Seen both, try Home Before Dark

Stopped Tales From The Loop at episede 3, can't vouch for it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 29, 2020
BetWinners:

Yes o!
I highly recommend it cool
please what site can I download? The site I'm using is somewhat slow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 9:21pm On May 29, 2020
Ramy season 2 out. Let us watch Mia Khalifa in her new found role.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 9:36pm On May 29, 2020
Kingdom season 2 ..... 8.5/10

Top notch show. The writing, the Acting, directing and Cinematography brilliant.

I love how Korean film industry depict their own Zombies with actual human speed. Train to Busan vibes.

Is the season 2 the final season? Cos the way it ended it seems so. Except the producers have other plans in mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 9:40pm On May 29, 2020
henrydadon:
Ramy season 2 out. Let us watch Mia Khalifa in her new found role.

Lol, lemme go and watch the trailer I've downloaded for a while and see for myself. grin grin

Those Bobby go make sense die. grin grin

But bro what's the plot of the show. It looks like drama from what I've seen.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 9:43pm On May 29, 2020
The Mandalorian has been one very boring and weird shit_ I have been trying to watch since last week.
Just 2 episodes since a week and I'm not enjoying this. I no dey gbadun am at all.

5.5/10 so far.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by psyco: 11:23pm On May 29, 2020
Moneyboyz:

He did at the end of season 2 but then he realized the girl he thought he knows everything about is actually a psyco, they fit perfectly like a lock and a key.
.......psycho not psyco......
Abi wetin consign me with this matter?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:21am On May 30, 2020
BARRY what a show they dont even have to say funny things to be funny.

NOHO HANK i love that guy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by haykinzz(m): 5:29am On May 30, 2020
Guys, plz help a brother. I need subtitles for Locked up (vis a vis) season 4. Plz help a soul, abeg una oo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DataDash: 7:19am On May 30, 2020
I'm watching Dexter cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 7:42am On May 30, 2020
This treadstone ehn undecided, I don't even know if I'm enjoying it or just don't want to waste my data.
Currently in episode 4. I sha dey enjoy the fight scenes.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by invigilator(m): 8:17am On May 30, 2020
Good morning guys....

Please I read from comments about downloading movies & TV series on Telegram? Please I would love someone to tell me how I can do that. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
BARRY what a show they dont even have to say funny things to be funny.

NOHO HANK i love that guy

What season are you on?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2020
Lh19:

What season are you on?
season 2 the last season, two seasons and 8 episode per season is too small now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 9:42am On May 30, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

season 2 the last season, two seasons and 8 episode per season is too small now.

Have you watched the 5th episode of the second season?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:49am On May 30, 2020
Lh19:

Have you watched the 5th episode of the second season?
On it right now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 9:51am On May 30, 2020
Y'all see the trash show Tyler perry keep producing? They look so cheap and bad.. Lord!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 10:15am On May 30, 2020
realestniggah:
Y'all see the trash show Tyler perry keep producing? They look so cheap and bad.. Lord!
funnily enough, i have two titles on my playlist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 10:22am On May 30, 2020
Liposure:
incidentally, i have two titles on my playlist

you a die hard tyler perry fan?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 10:35am On May 30, 2020
laydoh:
This treadstone ehn undecided, I don't even know if I'm enjoying it or just don't want to waste my data.
let see how it goes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 10:37am On May 30, 2020
realestniggah:

you a die hard tyler perry fan?
not really. But i watch some of his productions
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by troubleseller: 11:13am On May 30, 2020
Ramy: Season 2 - 8/10
Good follow-up. This season was more solemn and introspective than the previous one but somehow Ramy manages to mess things up further. Also loved the episodes dedicated to each member of his immediate family. Good season.

PS: Episode 4 gave me Teddy Perkins vibes and it was wild.
Bin Khaled: Trust me he is like the LeBron James of prayers

Dude goes on to throw ashes in the air like Lebron's pre-game ritual. grin grin

There's definitely going to be a third season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 11:29am On May 30, 2020
Latest...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 1:15pm On May 30, 2020
realestniggah:

I taught I was d only one.
It seems Tyler Perry is mainly good with movies and not TV series.

Both RUTHLESS and BRUH are kind of thrash to me.

Tyler Perry should look at INSECURE for God sake.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olabodmit: 2:11pm On May 30, 2020
laydoh:
Watch at least 6 or 7 episodes before you come to conclusions.. so unfortunately they cancelled the season at episode 10.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.