Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3503151 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Episode 7

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
amtalkin:
Narcos or Narcos: Mexico
Which should I go for first?

Timelines of Narcos and Narcos: Mexico are mostly concurrent, so it doesn't really matter which one you see first.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yusfatedeeprof(m): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
Normal people, A beautiful nonsense...

They should have just made episode 1 - 3 into like a movie, It would have been OK, at least.....

4/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

Timelines of Narcos and Narcos: Mexico are mostly concurrent, so it doesn't really matter which one you see first.

Am not sure they are concurrent.

It seems Narcos Mexico is a more recent version.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
hellohgy:

Am not sure they are concurrent.

It seems Narcos Mexico is a more recent version.

No bro. Narcos: Mexico begins in the late 1970s, with season one taking us into 1985.

Narcos, meanwhile takes us much further into the timeline. Season one ends in 1992 with Pablo escaping prison, while season two takes us to his death in December 1993.

However, past a certain point, the Narcos and Narcos: Mexico timelines begin to run concurrently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Meel:

Is Mr Wilford ( Melanie ) not fair in her administration??
Layton and the third are irrational, we all agree there is class indiscrimination, but there actions is more or less a suicide.
They are in a closed system, there survival is base on the train.
If they take the engine, how versed are they in its care and maintenance.
How are they planning on maintaining order?? Melanie is a devill incarnate, but she keeps the train going. When in suite with such irrational crowd, only a devil can keep them in check.

And the people on first , who wants to be playing politics , they don't seem to know the grace they are enjoying.

You are kind of right.

-What I dont understand is how everybody where classified to 1st ,2nd or 3rd on the train.

So many questions concerning the pre-apocalypse.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
hellohgy:

You are kind of right.

-What I dont understand is how everybody where classified to 1st ,2nd or 3rd on the train.

The 1st are the guys who sponsored the Train project and bought Tickets. They are obviously pre apocalypse billionaires, very rich and influential persons

The 2nd Class are between the 1st and 3rd

The 3rd Class are the workers who keep daily activities going. I'm not sure these guys bought tickets. They are on the train because of the services they offer. These are the engineers, doctors, club women and the rest

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meel: 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
hellohgy:

You are kind of right.

There classification was based on the ticket fee.

1st class members paid the most, the 2nd class members also paid a little bit. The 3rd class members tickets was purely a Job offer ( kinda of skill for ticket)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meel: 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

You're mostly right.
I can't argue with none of this.
But I understand layton actions.
The people in the tail have suffered too much.
The third are just greedy people.
Something tells me that, there are still survivors on land.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
Meel:

Something tells me that, there are still survivors on land.

Wouldn't that be one hell of a twist.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jojofola: 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
I have got affordable netflix subscription option for anyone interested. This is no hacked app update flying around.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

Wouldn't that be one hell of a twist.
It won't be. They mentioned it that some guys built bunkers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 2:13am On Jul 08, 2020
What Layton is doing is the right thing for them, they are bearly surviving. Episode 8 showed us that Melanie killed MR wiford because she felt he his only interested in living the luxury life on the train. What she is doing is not fear what ever faith befalls her she deserve n more, she kills, hibernate which is not � accurate when they r been resurrected. Layton revolution is about survivor which the third agreed to, d first class r living too comfortable with the limited resources they have even got a serial killer out of boredom.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 08, 2020
Finding it difficult to watch the snowpiercer series cos I watched the movie 2 months ago.
Who else has watched the movie and still finds the TV series somewhat new and interesting to watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2020
I rewatched the movie before starting the series and it made it more interesting for me.

Nairalandgirl:
Finding it difficult to watch the snowpiercer series cos I watched the movie 2 months ago.
Who else has watched the movie and still finds the TV series somewhat new and interesting to watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2020
alexistaiwo:
I rewatched the movie before starting the series and it made it more interesting for me.

Oh wow. Okay. Will watch it now. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 10:07am On Jul 08, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

I've a new airtel 4G SIM. It's eligible for double data but in "My offer" list, the 9Gb for 2k, and 16Gb for 3k are not there. My sim card is not eligible for those ones I guess.
Well, anytime I get a new sim, I'm eligible.
There's no 16gb for 3k on my own list though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2020
Nairalandgirl:

The movie and the series don't have the same characters. Even the plot is different
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bamangar: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Escape at Dannemora... 8/10

Hello, kindly give us a slight review apart from ratings, cus I don't just want to download it and it becomes a waste of mb.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
bamangar:
Hello, kindly give us a slight review apart from ratings, cus I don't just want to download it and it becomes a waste of mb.
it's based on a true life story..A prison worker fell in love with a prisoner and aided he and another prisoner's escape..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by emmy512: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
This corona period has made me rewatch my classics.
Currently watching prison break.
Was watching the oval previously
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by emmy512: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
steppin:

Well, anytime I get a new sim, I'm eligible.
There's no 16gb for 3k on my own list though.
No need to go to your offers selection.
Enter buy data and but for whatever ammount you want and you will get double

(1) (2) (3) ... (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Alienist and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.