Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3494093 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) ... (2808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
MaziAlaye:
Useless TV Shows
1. Blacklist
2. Power
3. Riverdale
4. Money heist
5. Flash
6. RIVERDALE
7. Have I mentioned Riverdale?

You listed these shows as useless and yet advised someone to watch the king of useless TV shows - Blindspot. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
➕➕

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
How To Sell Drugs Online (Fast)
7/10

It was just there, did a Coming-of age/Teens Marathon of shows this week and HTSDOF was below the pecking order for me ... Euphoria and Sex Ed. topped my list cool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Who has seen "we are the wave" ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
cao:
Warrior Nun.
My a$$ is supposed to be asleep, and now I'm holding sleep at bay for at least 50 minutes.
is it nice ?? Rate please
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Matoade: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
Who else is having issues with tfpdl ....it is redirecting me....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
Matoade:
telegram been saving lives since 18AD wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Tonyodg:
is it nice ?? Rate please
Personally, I enjoyed it. It's an interesting premise, decent fight scenes and yes, it could have been better in some aspects, but all in all, I enjoyed it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
nani667:
➕➕
I can't even remember when last I watched this, I'm desperate need of a catch up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lanry1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Wasted my data downloading "Elite"! Series is sooooooo boring
The series is not boring, continue watching and see what happened to Marina (Guzman's sister)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lanry1(m): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lanry1:

The series is not boring, continue watching and see what happen to Marina (Guzman's sister)
I finished watching The Last Ship season 1-5 yesterday. Somebody should recommend another series for me to watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
cao:

Personally, I enjoyed it. It's an interesting premise, decent fight scenes and yes, it could have been better in some aspects, but all in all, I enjoyed it.
thanks I’ll check it out grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
cao:

I can't even remember when last I watched this, I'm desperate need of a catch up.

Five Seasons... I started it not too long ago myself, before this current season 5 started, binged Seasons 1 - 4.. First Season is all manner of Epic, second season is also very good.. From season three it starts to go down hill... From there it was just let me manage and finish it, and see how it ends... After I was done with the fourth season, I heard there would be a season 5, which I am currently following...

Dunno if it is worth Catching up sef, unless you have time and patience
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
Matoade:

I thought it was a issue till I allowed the page I was redirected to to open, the page has the links to the safetext website so let it redirect you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Matoade: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lh19:

I thought it was a issue till I allowed the page I was redirected to to open, the page has the links to the safetext website so let it redirect you
Ok ....I will check

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
nani667:

Five Seasons... I started it not too long ago myself, before this current season 5 started, binged Seasons 1 - 4.. First Season is all manner of Epic, second season is also very good.. From season three it starts to go down hill... From there it was just let me manage and finish it, and see how it ends... After I was done with the fourth season, I heard there would be a season 5, which I am currently following...

Dunno if it is worth Catching up sef, unless you have time and patience
I might have stopped in S3 sef. I honestly can't remember.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
Machini:

The Office (US)
Vice Principals
Trial and Error
Brooklyn Nine Nine
Superstore
Wrecked

Atlanta, the first season was good..second season meeehhh.
I have started watching Vice Principals and I'm loving it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by brandon180(m): 12:37am On Jul 13, 2020
Any link/site where I can download vis a vis a.k.a locked up??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Runjozi(m): 12:44am On Jul 13, 2020
Lanry1:

The series is not boring, continue watching and see what happened to Marina (Guzman's sister)

Man after discovering the killer of marina I could no longer watch the series felt like it had reached it's climax, the series was no longer intriguing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 4:12am On Jul 13, 2020
seankafor:
telegram been saving lives since 18AD wink
pls which telegram channel are you downloading from
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lanry1(m): 6:32am On Jul 13, 2020
Runjozi:

Man after discovering the killer of marina I could no longer watch the series felt like it had reached it's climax, the series was no longer intriguing.
Yes, but they really tried on the series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 8:30am On Jul 13, 2020
Lanry1:

I finished watching The Last Ship season 1-5 yesterday. Somebody should recommend another series for me to watch.
greenleaf
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Machini(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2020
R2bees:
I have started watching Vice Principals and I'm loving it.

It's really good. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oshin56(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2020
brandon180:
Any link/site where I can download vis a vis a.k.a locked up??
toxicwap dot come
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
Snowpiercer giving me life,
Thank God season 2 has already been filmed..

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nairalandgirl:
Snowpiercer giving me life,
Thank God season 2 has already been filmed..

I love it. All the politics and shit.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meel: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
Meel:

Something tells me that, there are still survivors on land.
I was right after all.

Currently anticipating the next season. I am highly assured, that Layton can keep the train going.
The populace has destroyed food substances and different consumables. It's either they destroy each other (anarchy) or they die of starvation.
Melanie was a devil,but she kept the train going.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SweetCunt97(f): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
The kinda brain that wrote the series "Dark" though... Very cringy series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
Meel:

I am right after all.

I am anticipating the next season. I am highly assured, that Layton can keep the train going.
The populace has destroyed food substances and different consumables. It's either they destroy each other (anarchy) or they die of starvation.
Melanie was a devil,but she kept the train going.

If you've watched the film, you'd realize that watching the TV show is a pointless endeavour, an exercise in futility. Unless the storyline deviates from the movie (highly doubtful), the train (and everyone in it) is doomed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
See the way I'm ignoring snowpiercer spoilers cheesy
Nairaland should introduce compulsory spoiler tags

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sabbiboi: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Pls, where I can download sugar rush and living in bondage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) ... (2808) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Meel, Predestin(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.