Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3501802 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (2813) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by gift01: 4:58am On Aug 06, 2020
El Candidato looks nice. Mexican cartel series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2020
thuga5:
Can someone rate the black sails (series)on Netflix... anyone who has watched it before. Is it a dope series?
Or i should I rather avoid it

Black Sails on Netflix? I dont know about that one o.

The Black Sails that I know is dope, its aired by STARZ network, about pirates, gold hunting, swords and gun fight, high nudity .

Its dope!!!

I just checked, its now on netflix, thats the black sails, its good.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Capnd143(m): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2020
CuteMercury:
No good series around.
Please i need a series that i can connect emotionally with.
You know there are some series that breaks you down emotionally.

You just wish it can continue without end.

Series like legend of the seeker.
Merlin.
Cable girls.
Game of thrones.

I feel series set in Ancient times gives us this kind of feelings, i actually don't know how to discribe it.

That you begin to miss the series even after it's over.

The way i am missing cable girls now, even if the series has ended.

It's like my girlfriend just broke up with me. Lol

I miss cable girls so bad.

Series that made me feel this way over the years were.

Legend of the seeker (i fell in deep love with Mother confessor, i miss Lord Raul and all the casts)

Merlin (i miss Merlin so much, i want to cry)

Game of thrones ( oh that heartbreaking soundtrack and the beauty of sansa.)

Into the Badlands ( who wouldn't fall in love with the widow and the blue eyes of her daughter.
Damm i miss the series so bad.)

Cable girls ( i still can't get over it)

True blood ( this is one vampire series that i miss so much. The soundtrack still plays in my head, i miss all the casts so much most especially the Young blond beautiful vampire that was sired to the main actor.

The originals ( i still feel they shouldn't have brought up the storyline of teen hope.

The seasons with the little baby hope were the best.

They should have continued with the baby hope. I miss Klaus and Elijah and the way they talk like poets.

Locked up( they should not have ended it.
It had potentials to run for another two seasons.

My most Emotional iconic moments in series was in legend of the seeker.
When seeker was sent to the future and In that future, he saw the grave yard of the mother confessor and how the mother confessor Killed herself when she got married to Lord Raul.
That was some emotional Episode.

What killed me was when the mother confessor was about to kill herself, she told her maid to tell the seeker that incase the maid ever sees him again, she should remind the seeker that she never stopped loving him.
Damm i cried during that scene( no jokes)

And that was exactly the time seeker was in the future seeing the grave of his beloved mother confessor.

In all my life watching a series or a movie.

I feel the love between the seeker and the mother confessor is greater than that of Romeo and Juliet and Jack and Rose in Titanic.

Damm i miss the seeker.

Please don't mind me, I'm just reminiscing on old times at 4 in the night.

Yeah I'm that weird.
shit.. Now u have made me want to watch the series again. Oh God! I miss that sexy Mordsith, what was that her name again.. The one that fell in love with the seeker. For mother confessor, if i see that chick in real life.. Am kissing her.. If them like make them jail me. It would be worth it. grin grin grin

And zedicus zull zorander! That morafucker. cry cry cry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Capnd143(m): 10:27am On Aug 06, 2020
Not exceptionally good series around. Currently watching into the Night

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2020
Buho:
don't tell me you think they are actually having penetrative sex
Have you seen the series? we cannot tell if they actually had penetrative sex. but if we can argue that mayb there are penetrative sex in spartacus, then indeed some scenes in dark desire may involve penetrative sex. But one thing is certain, the dick of the husband was actually hitting the vagina of wife in that hotel scene, whether they actually penetrated is what we cannot tell. i think casts in series like this are made to sign some document of secrecy that you cant tell the public that some of the sex are real. but they just leave us to believe that they are not real. but i know withing me that some scenes are real sex.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kakashiii(m): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2020
Capnd143:
shit.. Now u have made me want to watch the series again. Oh God! I miss that sexy Mordsith, what was that her name again.. The one that fell in love with the seeker. For mother confessor, if i see that chick in real life.. Am kissing her.. If them like make them jail me. It would be worth it. grin grin grin

Cara
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2020
Capnd143:

And zedicus zull zorander! That morafucker. cry cry cry
The mordsith's name is Cara. i just finished watching the season 1 of seeker by 6 this early morning, after my post about it, i looked for it and downloaded it. It was like i have never seen it before, i started having goosebumbs all over me. In the first scene where the mother confessor was being chased by some soldiers, immediately i saw her this feeling of andrenaline rushed down my body, lol Legend of the seeker is one series that i can never get tired of, i even watched lots of scenes more than one times. The beauty of the female casts is breathtaking.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2020
Moneyboyz:

You definitely do not wanna try Cursed
Notable mentions anyways, but I don't think you will rate those series as high as you did again if you decide to rewatch.
I still rate the series very high. i think old series were very underrated when it comes to awards and all that because if you look at it, Series like seeker and merlin had more fans than series of today that took Emmy awards, even if back then, most people had no access to the internet and social media but yet they were able to gather cult followings all over the world. how many Nigerians from our local communities and villages have seen Emmy nominated series recent times? about 99% of them have not, but we all knew how popular merlin, the seeker etc. were in our times, from every ghetto, villages to the towns and cities.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by alvan73: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2020
Who here has seen the series Sherwood?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2020
CuteMercury:
Have you seen the series? we cannot tell if they actually had penetrative sex. but if we can argue that mayb there are penetrative sex in spartacus, then indeed some scenes in dark desire may involve penetrative sex. But one thing is certain, the dick of the husband was actually hitting the vagina of wife in that hotel scene, whether they actually penetrated is what we cannot tell. i think casts in series like this are made to sign some document of secrecy that you cant tell the public that some of the sex are real. but they just leave us to believe that they are not real. but i know withing me that some scenes are real sex.

The sex scenes are not real. It's simulated. It's designed to look real, but in actuality, the actors are wearing nude coloured underwear and genital guards. I've seen behind the scene pictures published by Insider magazine where sex scene processes were graphically explained.

It's a very rigorous process for actors involved and, ironically, extremely unsexy. Sometimes, body doubles and CGIs are utilized in order to heighten the realism, but ultimately, the sex scenes are technical, not practical.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
Vexatious:

The sex scenes are not real. It's simulated. It's designed to look real, but in actuality, the actors are wearing nude coloured underwear and genital guards. I've seen behind the scene pictures published by Insider magazine where sex scene processes were graphically explained.

It's a very rigorous process for actors involved and, ironically, extremely unsexy. Sometimes, body doubles and CGIs ar utilized in order to heighten the realism, but ultimately, the sex scenes are technical, not practical.

Thanks for the explanation, i appreciate. The reason why i thought some sex scenes were real was because i saw on one article on the web that talks about series/movies with real actual penetration/real sex. well like i said, i think only few percentage are real, a huge percentage of sex scenes are fake. Do you think the boobs and kisses are fake too?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xclusive43(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
homesteady:
Just finished Succession season 2. Craziest seasonal movie I've watched. grin I wonder how I just got to know about it.

It's definitely wining some Emmys.
I've had the two seasons since beginning of this year on my pc, have been unable to bring myself to watch it. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dark0ne(m): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
I recommend umbrella academy, condor, marvels agent shield
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
Just finished watching BB

This is one series that I wished it never ends

I have been afraid of this day, a day that i will finish the show (how the feeling will be) i don't know why I'm so emotional right now.

Walter White will continue to be a Legend in my memory, i have never seen such a man, chemistry recreate indeed.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Capnd143(m): 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
CuteMercury:
The mordsith's name is Cara. i just finished watching the season 1 of seeker by 6 this early morning, after my post about it, i looked for it and downloaded it. It was like i have never seen it before, i started having goosebumbs all over me. In the first scene where the mother confessor was being chased by some soldiers, immediately i saw her this feeling of andrenaline rushed down my body, lol Legend of the seeker is one series that i can never get tired of, i even watched lots of scenes more than one times. The beauty of the female casts is breathtaking.

I don't know.. But it seems there aren't any historical series of those kind anymore. Something that touches a special spot in you. I can virtually remember some scenes in the exact order the happened despite last seeing it 5 years ago.

I think movie critique has a hand in this. People will just be blabbing about plot holes and about a story not being historically correct and drag it down. For a lot of people, plot hole doesn't matter — just produce entertainment, something entertaining. Something that keeps you glued in your seat.

No Merlin, no legend for the seeker, nothing of that anymore.

Don't get me wrong, there some good series recently.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Capnd143(m): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
hpymoment:
Just finished watching BB

This is one series that I wished it never ends

I have been afraid of this day, a day that i will finish the show (how the feeling will be) i don't know why I'm so emotional right now.

Walter White will continue to be a Legend in my memory, i have never seen such a man, chemistry recreate indeed.
I have tried seeing this series three different times, it doesn't just sink with me.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Capnd143(m): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kakashiii:

Cara
thanks... Cara.

In fact.. Lemme go download it again.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Capnd143(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
Alias
Hanna
Nikita

Anyone that can suggest series very similar to these three?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Capnd143:
I have tried seeing this series three different times, it doesn't just sink with me.

I know the reason a lot of people doesn't like the series, IT'S SCIENCE RELATED! And it can be off, lol.

On my own part, i was actually trying not to finish it because the thought of it ending was doing me somehow, and believe me, that was what i felt today. THEY SHOULD BRING BACK BB !!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by aguiyi2: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
thuga5:
Can someone rate the black sails (series)on Netflix... anyone who has watched it before. Is it a dope series?
Or i should I rather avoid it
If you love sea pirates series,you will love it.Highly recommended.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
FastestGirl:

I love the show(P valley)..omg
lol Yes... At first i didn't like it,but from episode 2 , i started liking it as the story develops... So many nude scenes though lol.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dark Desire This is an interesting show.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
CuteMercury:
Finally i am through with dark desire, rating to Me is 7/10.

Let me not drop spoilers but the series is a very nice series.

You will love the suspense and the thrill.

The sex scenes are dope.
The men that are marrying all these actresses are trying o.

That moment when you see your wife get fully naked on TV, and she is having sex as in real sex.

The sex are not even fake.

Damm!!!!! Should i call it professionalism or what.

The whites are crazy.
I have started watching Dark Desire... It's an interesting show...

My brother, the sex scenes are not real oo lol. They make it to look so real... If they show you the "behind the scenes" you will be shocked.

There's one documentary i watched about the behind the scenes of these movies, you will be shocked. They make it to look so real, you will be shocked to see a different thing when watching. They mostly wear nude coloured body suits and sometimes use stunt double for the leading lady in the movie. And the scene is always crowded with crew members,so it's not a sexy setting.. Do you know that in the game of thrones, the Dragon Queen's dragon is a floor mop!! Lol... And most of her scenes were shot in the studio..

The lead actress ALMA ( Dark Desire) is very beautiful and when she was having sex at her friend's house with Dario, they used stunt double for her. The girl that was receiving head on that table had a light brown hair meanwhile, Alma's hair is jet black but you won't notice if you don't look closely. They were also not showing her full face when Dario was pressing her breast, that's a stunt double. The series is good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Priapus69: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
alexistaiwo:
If you haven't downloaded "Cursed" season one already.

You don't know how lucky you are.

I mumuly downloaded the entire season one, now to watch to the end na wahala.

Very anyhow show.

Except comedies, I don't download any series below IMDB rating of 7
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Priapus69: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
Capnd143:
lol.. I'm glad I didn't watch. I wanted to see season 2 just because of her.

I decided not to bother myself.
The season 1 finale was just underwhelming.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xerox01(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
Capnd143:
Same here o, just can't get past episode 1. I'll definately see the seires to the end one day sha.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Capnd143(m): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
hpymoment:

I know the reason a lot of people doesn't like the series, IT'S SCIENCE RELATED! And it can be off, lol.

On my own part, i was actually trying not to finish it because the thought of it ending was doing me somehow, and believe me, that was what i felt today. THEY SHOULD BRING BACK BB !!!
I love science, I'm a science and tech person. BB isn't really that science-inclined. Perhaps what kills me is the slow-burning nature of the show.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Wentworth season 8 is getting more ineteresting, many of the friends of Ally(the top dog) are in danger(probably death). i think Mari winter is in love with MR jackson.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
CuteMercury:
Wentworth season 8 is getting more ineteresting, many of the friends of Ally(the top dog) are in danger(probably death). i think Allison is in love with MR jackson.

The season one I downloaded since I never even see yet
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 07, 2020
Capnd143:

I don't know.. But it seems there aren't any historical series of those kind anymore. Something that touches a special spot in you. I can virtually remember some scenes in the exact order the happened despite last seeing it 5 years ago.

I think movie critique has a hand in this. People will just be blabbing about plot holes and about a story not being historically correct and drag it down. For a lot of people, plot hole doesn't matter — just produce entertainment, something entertaining. Something that keeps you glued in your seat.

No Merlin, no legend for the seeker, nothing of that anymore.

Don't get me wrong, there some good series recently.

You are right. So on point.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 07, 2020
nani667:

The season one I downloaded since I never even see yet
lol it's a great show.
Take your time to focus on it. you are going to love it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (2813) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: stevebent(m), gideonjeta(m), Alexdroh(m), chillychill(f), Percival9(m), Lakesman445(m) and 4 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59