Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3502434 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Vecto(m): 7:45am On Sep 18, 2020
nani667:
Loaded ✔️
Bro seriously which sub you dey use download all these movies? 3 gig for one episode? Chaii
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 7:48am On Sep 18, 2020
Moneyboyz:
Ted Lasso : 8.5/10

This is amazing and sweet.
Highly recommended for comedy lovers.

The moment I saw Rebecca I knew someone will break her walls somehow and Ted has managed to do that even though he doesn't see it.
I think those two are gonna fuçk/date but now that Rebecca's friend has entered the room with Ted, I fear for the worse.
I pray he refuses temptation, I wanna see where Ted and Rebecca will end up.

I have never done an outright comedy series cos I always think they are going to be lame.

But Ted Lasso really changed my perspective.

I hope other comedy series(not those ones with on-cue laughter) are like this.

If you have some, please recommend.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2020
Una just dey hype TED Lasso

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2020
Let's see what next

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 7:56am On Sep 18, 2020
CuteMercury:
He will pay but it wont be that easy, remember he has the governor behind him and his real dad is a real badass, a father that advises his son to destroy, is no ordinary father and lastly he got the billion dollar coporation and possibly the Indians behind him. Jamie has the connection to totally destroy yellow stone and he has the priviledge to get more hit men twice as many as what John has. The next season will definely get bloody but be rest assured that Jamie aint an easy kill. He knows all the dark secrets of that ranch. The only hope for John,kaycee,Bet and the yellowstone, are the men that wants kaycee as Governor.

The same Indians that don't want the billion dollar cooperation in their valley? Yes they have beef with the Dutton's but that's small as against the cooperation.

They both have a common enemy which is the cooperation, and they are going to combine forces to fight it.

Hope you know the Indians have a warrior clan which Chief Rainwater's driver is a part of or the leader, so imagine their clan(and all their native /diabolical ways) + an angry Kaycee + all the cowboys and ranchers that he has behind him.

Season 4 go be bomb sha. That is certain.

One thing I can almost feel in my bones is that na Beth nai go kill Jamie. Everything as been so setup for it to be so.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Deffjam: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2020
Someone should please recommend an interesting movie ,with the genre ACTION AND ROMANCE. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2020
nkiliuzo:
I swear!
I be wan vomit sef, it's hard to find American TV show without gay characters, I miss series like Merlin sha

I deleted it on my system after ep05 and I won't continue watching that shit. And besides sef the show want carry too many stuff at a time with few characters
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 7:59am On Sep 18, 2020
Tolu121:
Una just dey hype TED Lasso

If you enjoy football, you should enjoy it.

Cos there are some inside jokes that people who follow football will get.

I recommend it.

Jose Mourinho join do trailer for Ted Lasso grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2020
hpymoment:

I deleted it on my system after ep05 and I won't continue watching that shit. And besides sef the show want carry too many stuff at a time with few characters

Can I ask you a question?

Why do you care who another consenting adult chooses to sleep with?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2020
DumbMercury never disappoints. grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2020
CuteMercury:
If you read my post very well, i specifically mentioned male gay scene.

Honestly i have no problem with lesbians even if we know it's wrong but male gay scene is where i really don't understand.

Who tha fork enjoys that shiit.
Oh believe me man. There are straight women who enjoy that shit. Everyone has a fetish... Just like how some straight men love the opposite. Research on the concept of the male gaze and it's opposite, the female gaze
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zyzman: 9:05am On Sep 18, 2020
Achilles200:

I have never done an outright comedy series cos I always think they are going to be lame.

But Ted Lasso really changed my perspective.

I hope other comedy series(not those ones with on-cue laughter) are like this.

If you have some, please recommend.

Just try watch The office. It has 9 seasons. I bet you would love it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 9:08am On Sep 18, 2020
New Episode

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2020
Achilles200:

I recommend it.

i will check it out when it's complete
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2020
CuteMercury:
The gay scene in the episode 5 of the lovecraft country, is the most disgusting piece of shiiit i have ever seen in a series for many years. The scene was totally not necessary, it actually makes no iota of sence. They should not force such nonsence on us, it is actually very disturbing and now i know why some people are very violent towards gay men in America and Europe. That scene got me very angry. By the way, it was a nice episode except for the gay scene. They dont have to include gay scence to sell the series. Game of thrones, Power, Into the badlands, The seeker, peaky blinders, the crown, Yellowstone, lord of the ring and many highly rated series had no male gay scenes and yet billions of people loved them are they won awards.
by now you should be cool with GAY SCENES
You are not new to movie's, start seeing GAY SCENES as normal scenes, avoid that old mentality

go watch HOLLYWOOD by NETFLIX that's hardcore gay movie, yet the movie still make sense..

We not in year 2010, we are in 2020 for f*ck sake

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AbdulSleeky: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2020
All these Nigerians complaining about gay scenes in Hollywood movies.

Please, should American culture that respects gay rights bend to your homophobic Nigerian culture?

Why not just stick to your Nollywood movies that like to preach morality yet, majority of their actresses are glorified prostitutes?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2020
All those American series no dey bring sex scenes again na gay scenes them they bring nw

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jackfruit800: 10:13am On Sep 18, 2020
I have been watching Dark lately. It is soo good! Do you know any shows similar to it? I would also like to get any suggestions on good free streaming sites. I on free trial on Netflix, but I don't want to pay for it after it expires. I found some services here, but maybe you can recommend some which you know. Thank you in advance!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2020
So the reigning thing na sex scene in the air abi?

Okay.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sanpipita(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2020
Achilles200:
So the reigning thing na sex scene in the air abi?

Okay.

Gay or straight, sex scenes has always been a catch in series and movies, let's not act like isnt part of what people want to see, most popular American series/movies you will see are loaded with sex scenes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 11:33am On Sep 18, 2020
Achilles200:

I recommend it.

Hmmm �

May just look into this
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 11:40am On Sep 18, 2020
Still on Wentworth ★

Started Season 4 tongue

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
sanpipita:

Gay or straight, sex scenes has always been a catch in series and movies, let's not act like isnt part of what people want to see, most popular American series/movies you will see are loaded with sex scenes

If you don't know what I'm talking about, gently scroll and pass. Two of the series that I'm currently seeing talking about completely different themes, people in the series had floating sex( sex in the air).

I don't know why you feel that I'm condemning it. I'm just stating it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
nani667:
Still on Wentworth ★

Started Season 4 tongue

That is A LOT of BOOBS!!!! shocked

Be like say I go retry this Wentworth again o.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
CuteMercury:
The gay scene in the episode 5 of the lovecraft country, is the most disgusting piece of shiiit i have ever seen in a series for many years. The scene was totally not necessary, it actually makes no iota of sence. They should not force such nonsence on us, it is actually very disturbing and now i know why some people are very violent towards gay men in America and Europe. That scene got me very angry. By the way, it was a nice episode except for the gay scene. They dont have to include gay scence to sell the series. Game of thrones, Power, Into the badlands, The seeker, peaky blinders, the crown, Yellowstone, lord of the ring and many highly rated series had no male gay scenes and yet billions of people loved them are they won awards.
Lmao
Go check got well if you won't see gay scenes
I usually fast forward that nonsense when I notice they are about to start
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiocol: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
nani667:
Still on Wentworth ★
Started Season 4 tongue
you just can't resist the urge to post noods grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
This Lovecraft will not kee person, we are going on a trip to South Korea in the next episode and I can't wait cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AbdulSleeky: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
alexistaiwo:
This Lovecraft will not kee person, we are going on a trip to South Korea in the next episode and I can't wait cheesy

This one that you have hammered and started downloading series and movies worth 30 gig in a week.....

Bros, show me the way. I want to be like you grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
You want to know the way ba?

How do you feel about living the rest of your life with no testicles?

We rise by lifting others up cheesy

AbdulSleeky:

This one that you have hammered and started downloading series and movies worth 30 gig in a week.....

Bros, show me the way. I want to be like you grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Tolu121:
by now you should be cool with GAY SCENES
You are not new to movie's, start seeing GAY SCENES as normal scenes, avoid that old mentality

go watch HOLLYWOOD by NETFLIX that's hardcore gay movie, yet the movie still make sense..

We not in year 2010, we are in 2020 for f*ck sake
I love Ryan Murphy's take on minorities. There's a reason why they call him the undisputed king of tv. He always seems to have them at the forefront of every one of his series, from Glee to American Horror Story and American crime story to pose which broke the record for show with the largest trans cast ever and then Feud (the second season will deal on the feud between prince Charles and princess Diana) and now Hollywood with is part of his 400 million dollar deal with Netflix. He knows how to make Hollywood silver screen era so good blending and updating the aesthetics of that era to suit modern times. Hollywood is like a retelling of silver screen age, a love letter of sort to minorities at that time e.g, when Hattie McDaniels won an Oscar for best supporting role for Gone with the wind in the 1930s becoming the first black woman to win an oscar, she came to the award show but wasn't even allowed to go in, it was until the die minute when her name was called that she was snuck in and after winning, they made her sit at the back with other award show goers and not in the front among her fellow actresses.... Can you imagine if that were to happen to Viola Davis today? Murphy compensated for that by letting a black woman win the Oscar in the 50s for best actress. In reality, it wasn't until 2003 that Halle Berry became the first black woman to win an Oscar for best actress. An Asian woman or a black woman winning an Oscar for best actress would've caused a huge uproar in those days not to even talk about a double minority screenwriter (the black and gay screenwriter, if it were reality... I'm not even sure the guy would've lasted a week, with the struggles of a black man in post world war 2 America coupled with your sexuality, just dey carry security for body because you just signed your death cert) because it neglected the hays code (a set of stupid rules written by Hollywood elite William Hays, rules such as white slavery wasn't allowed and no kissing scenes etc). In reality, a white woman wore squinted eye makeup to play an Asian or a white person in black face to play a black person would've been real depictions of those characters then, Rock Hudson wouldn't have come out, in reality, he would go on to start the whole beefcake craze, marry his lesbian P.A in a lavender marraige (marriages planned by Hollywood studio execs in which a closeted gay actor marry a closeted lesbian actress , in that way...the studios are happy, the actors are happy while the fans are deceived), then die of AIDS years later becoming the first major celeb to die from the illness prompting his friend and president Ronald Reagan to make the illness an emergency. The dreamland scene was inspired by real life Hollywood love-vendor Scotty Bowers, read his book full service, then you will know old Hollywood was more bisexual than anything.... Everyone slept with everyone in secret and this man was so nice that he collected nothing in return but he was showered with gifts by Hollywood elites, an actress even gave him 3 houses just to say thank you. We all think today's Hollywood is bad and back then was more conservative but it's in reverse, back then was 10 times worse.... It was just coded. Murphy wrote them all their justice. With Sarah Paulson, his muse at his side, let's see what they churn out next. Speaking of Paulson.... Who's seen Ratched on Netflix? a series about nurse Ratched from one flew over the cuckoo's nest.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
Achilles200:

What tha hell are you going on and on about?

I just asked you a simply question, you are going to Jerusalem and beating round the bush. I am beginning to feel like you are child. Cos the way you reason eh, even your sentences, there is no way an adult will reason like this.

Tha hell!!
really! Yah sure am a teen if that can help u justify what u thinking.. am trying so hard not to insult u, but I will just end this by just saying when ever u read something that doesnot goes with ur thinking esp on a forum like Nairaland u r not obliged to reply. God okay, no need for me to try n let u see my point because I won’t lie am infuriated here
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Wentworth season 8 episode 8 is 10/10. wentworth gat to be one of the most underrated series in history. It just keep getting and better and i cant even get enough of it. i cant wait for the last two episodes of season 8. "there is something about wentworth which lot of series dont have. You tends to start watching it with emotions and once each episodes starts, you never want it to stop. The most beautiful thing is that the casts are lovable and likeable. seeing them just talk, gives you goosebumbs. lol. How they gat to select all these talented women in one series is just wow. how i wish some hackers can just hack the last two episodes. i feel like sleeping for one week so that by the time i am up, a new episode would had been released.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Queenslander(f) and 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51