Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3500894 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) ... (2813) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 20, 2020
What are you smoking?

Delilah is like a drop of water in an ocean where superpowered TV characters are concerned--- yes, I have been watching The vampire diaries and The originals before you probably heard of it.

This dumb homelander, give a non superpowered hero like batman a little prep time or if you want a villain, Darkseid or Thanos and he is toast.

Hope you know that Black Noir was specifically created to kill Homelander if he becomes too much of a threat, his heat vision can't work on Noir.
Don't even get me started on how Thor and Superman will pummel him to thy kingdom come.

And before you try quoting me to spill any more trash, Google a TV character called "Hulk"
CuteMercury:
Even Thor cant defeat homelander. This is a man that has no weakness except maybe his son. remember he is indistructible and he cannot be killed. A man that can fly to any corner of the world without a jet or an aeroplane. he can even fly to other planets. Homelander has got to be the most powerful super hero in Tv history. The only human that can defeat homelander is called Delilah in the series called the originals. Aunt Delilah to me is the most powerful witch in TV history. Only those that have seen The originals, knows what i am talking about.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2020
CuteMercury:
I am tired of waiting each week for new episodes of series.
Watching the latest episode of the boys made me wanting for more but i have to wait till next week again.

Honestly it is annoying.

I am just thinking how Butcher and his crew are going to defeat Homelander and stomfront all together.

My people, wahala dey o. Homemader and stomfront together has to be one of the most powerful villain in TV industry.

Even spider man, iron man, thanos and all the heroes of marvel don't near at all.

The whole world is forking afraid of Homelander and now You want add storm front to him?

Once again, wahala dey o.

I'm currently watching so many series. I don't feel the wait. Before I'm done going round another episode must have been dropped grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:43am On Sep 20, 2020
DieRich5:
bro I ain't see shit..I nor wan download am 4 Netflix, I wan watch 4 tv.....thanks anyway

another way is to download the torrdriod app on your phone, then use the search bar to search for the movie , then you download it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2020
alexistaiwo:
What are you smoking?

Delilah is like a drop of water in an ocean where superpowered TV characters are concerned--- yes, I have been watching The vampire diaries and The originals before you probably heard of it.

This dumb homelander, give a non superpowered hero like batman a little prep time or if you want a villain, Darkseid or Thanos and he is toast.

Hope you know that Black Noir was specifically created to kill Homelander if he becomes too much of a threat, his heat vision can't work on Noir.
Don't even get me started on how Thor and Superman will pummel him to thy kingdom come.

And before you try quoting me to spill any more trash, Google a TV character called "Hulk"

I think its best to just leave this guy, he is just doing his best to rile people up and we all are falling for it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Achilles100:

another way is to download the torrdriod app on your phone, then use the search bar to search for the movie , then you download it.
ok
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2020
How series has told us that Hitler didn't die during the war. He went to Argentina and died there. We have heard o.

Next.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2020
alexistaiwo:
What are you smoking?

Alright Fair enough, but most of you all keep misunderstanding me.
Yes!!! Maybe i over hyped Homelander but you guys are underestimating him.

I don't even think the boys series has done justice to how powerful he is.

Black noir can't defeat Homelander, bro he is the most powerful super hero in the boys comic and the leader of the seven.

It is not a rocket science to understand that he is the leader because he is the strongest.

You can't know him more than the company that created him and even stomfront knows that.

You can see in the season 1 where Maive said nothing on earth can penetrate him.

Maybe you don't understand the meaning of the words she spoke.

Let me repeat it again, a woman that knows everything about him and the vice president of the company is saying nothing on earth can penetrate him and here you are saying on nairaland that black noir will defeat him. "na wa for you o"

And yes Hulk will defeat him but definitely bat man cannot defeat him.
There are super heroes that can kill him but there are many super heroes that he can kill (no doubt about that)

As for thanos, take away the seven Stones from him and Homelander will give him a run for his money. (No cap)

If you ask me bro, i think the super heroes that can defeat him are those that can be called gods, for example, Thor and the rest.

As
And bro, don't you ever compare a supernatural to a super hero.

There are two different things and two different levels of Powers.

Aunt Dehlia or the hollow will incapacitate any super hero anyday anytime twice on Sunday. Lol

She do not even need to touch them, she will break their bones to pieces just with her eyes.

Even freya of the michaelson or davina will give any super heroes a run for their money

If she can trap them in a circle with her magic, then they are good as dead.

Not even thanos can survive it.

Bro forget it, you can't compare a super hero to a full blooded witch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2020
RichieMichie:

I'm currently watching so many series. I don't feel the wait. Before I'm done going round another episode must have been dropped grin
Yeah you are right, this is one trick I've adopted and it's working for me.

There is this Korea series called The King eternal monarch that I'm currently watching. I am just using it to keep up before new episodes of series are being uploaded.

It's a Syfy, romantic drama but i don't think people will like it in this thread but if you can follow up on it, it's a very very very nice show. I am currently in episode 8.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2020
CuteMercury:

There is this Korea series called The King eternal monarch that I'm currently watching. I am just using it to keep up before new episodes of series are being uploaded.

It's a Syfy, romantic drama but i don't think people will like it in this thread but if you can follow up on it, it's a very very very nice show. I am currently in episode 8.
The King eternal monarch....I will rate it 9/10 nice story

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2020
You people are overestimating the powers of super heroes.

Even in our world today, if maybe super heroes like batman, hulk and super villains like thanos are to wage war against humans or wage war on the earth.

Who do you think will win?

Yes lots of damages will happen to humans like lost of lives and properties but at the end of the day, humans will defeat them.

Now add science, chemical and biological weapons being possessed by humans, add all these to the help rendered by powerful witch cults in America, Europe and Asia.

Bro the super heroes or vallians will Surrender.

Most of you all don't even know the real story behind world war one and world war two.

You think America fought the world war with just weapons?

There are some high level of the supernatural underground communities in USA.

Go do your research properly.

We talking about werewolves, vampires and witches.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2020
DieRich5:
The King eternal monarch....I will rate it 9/10 nice story
Yes exactly, it's a very very nice show but if i start talking about it now In this thread, this is when people like Kaycee, Achilles and that Taiwo guy will Start saying it's a stupid show, they will even rate it 2/10. Any series they don't like is automatically a shiiit series and anybody that hype the series is automatically dumb.

This was how we hyped visAvis and money heist and kaycee start calling us dumb.

But we all know that in secret they are watching the show grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2020
CuteMercury:
Yes exactly, it's a very very nice show but if i start talking about it now In this thread, this is when people like Kaycee, Achilles and that Taiwo guy will Start saying it's a stupid show, they will even rate it 2/10. Any series they don't like is automatically a shiiit series and anybody that hype the series is automatically dumb.

But we all know that is secret they are watching the show grin

two of dem can't live in one world so dem.......................#d ending.....watch am finish no vex
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2020
Finished Des, good show. It was like mind hunter but really short. Some of my favourite scenes.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
CuteMercury:

Hahaha, exactly how I am doing it. Mixing Hollywood and Korean dramas.

Yap, saw Eternal Monarch last month. Really enjoyed it. Now on Memories of the Alhambra. Science fiction, romance ain't much.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
I just finished Ratched. This show was beautifully crafted. If you loved that American horror story asylum season, you will definitely enjoy this.

I really loved Charlotte. Damn. They all need an award. E go Tay before nollywood catch up. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
introvertme:
I just finished Ratched. This show was beautifully crafted. If you loved that American horror story asylum season, you will definitely enjoy this.

I really loved Charlotte. Damn. They all need an award. E go Tay before nollywood catch up. Lol.

Last episode right now.

Too bam.

Why you dey call Nollywood for here na. Shey dem don do herbalist and land stealing movie finish?

Hell, I doubt whether we even believe that multiple personality disorder is a real thing in this nation.

Na God go help us.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buho(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
CuteMercury:
Even Thor cant defeat homelander. This is a man that has no weakness except maybe his son. remember he is indistructible and he cannot be killed. A man that can fly to any corner of the world without a jet or an aeroplane. he can even fly to other planets. Homelander has got to be the most powerful super hero in Tv history. The only human that can defeat homelander is called Delilah in the series called the originals. Aunt Delilah to me is the most powerful witch in TV history. Only those that have seen The originals, knows what i am talking about.
I don't go about making harsh comments on people. I mostly observe and ignore people, but this man sounds so dumb, it sent chills down my spine. My man you should comment less.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Paramountgift(f): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Are you looking for a Search Engine Optimization content writer to deliver 'unique' and 'plagiarism free' content, then you've come to the right place.
Name your rates, fees are negotiable.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
CuteMercury:

I call you dumb because you're 2 clicks shy of an imbecilë. I have never insulted anybody here because of what show they choose to watch.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
CuteMercury:

This guy grin grin

Twas the hype here that made me watch it.

I watched vis-a-vis season 1-3. I think I even commented about it here. I stop at season 3 cos it was as if all the inmates cared about was just money.

Different gang, different prison, but same money storyline. I did enjoy it however.

I have also seen Money Heist season 1-3. I just felt they were stretching the story too long. Show should have ended on a high after season 2. I thoroughly enjoyed the first two seasons. Watched the third one though, but the 4th, didn't bother.

But to go and rob another Bank again inside the same Spain when Spaniards are not idiots. No matter how they try to spin it, e nor just enter for me.

I love Kingdom, saw both season 1 and 2. If you give me a good storyline, I don't care for the language, I will watch.

Don't just give me lazy ass script like Money Heist season 3 and them Power and keep releasing new season for what?

I don too watch TV shows to dey sitdown dey watch rubbish.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
Tomorrow we feast.

Lovecraft Country.

I know say men like Tolu121 nor be sleep grin dem go they shine eye dey wait new torrent release.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Achilles100:
Tomorrow we feast.

Lovecraft Country.

I know say men like Tolu121 nor be sleep grin dem go they shine eye dey wait new torrent release.
lol naso
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.

Well, it's finally time for the catch up...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
You guys should go watch RATCHED

the series is DARK as Bleep
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
pls any interesting action series... to download night b4 my weekend sub ends
have seen
24 hour
money heist
blacklist
seal team
lastship
tom Clancy..
condor
12 monkey
prison break
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kaycee7:
I call you dumb because you're 2 clicks shy of an imbecilë. I have never insulted anybody here because of what show they choose to watch.
I wanted to reply in a harsh manner but then again i considered who i am, the family i come from, the city i am currently, my financial status then i realise, you are probably one of these small village rats that saw small money through yahoo yahoo and now you think you can throw insults to a guy whoose worth of clothing can feed your entire generation and mount a primary and secondary school, in your ghetto community. well i blame the anonymous setting of nairaland. Dont bother to reply me because i am going to ignore you and you will start doubting your existence.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by brainhack(m): 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
TV Shows recommendation

P-Valley
It’s about life as a stripper and the drama surrounding it. Simply eye-candy overload... no need to say more.

Catch-22
Funny with occasional WTF moments.

The Office Season 1 - 9
The first three episodes were a total drag, nothing funny #whatthaheck. I came back to it after two weeks, then I understood the whole office dynamics. The person I was watching for the first three episode was the office' deadt guy lol. Its hilarity took-off from there.

Favorite The Office Character - Kevin Malone cheesy

PS: Jim should have never married Pam over Karen, Karen clearly understood the dynamics of choices, Jim would’ve clearly had more success in life with Karen. Pam was just... Pam, unstable, indecisive, for the good run & chicken out on tough choices Pam. Read they were supposed to get a divorce but the plugs of the show was pulled before it could happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
Achilles100:

This guy grin grin

Twas the hype here that made me watch it.

I watched vis-a-vis season 1-3. I think I even commented about it here. I stop at season 3 cos it was as if all the inmates cared about was just money.

Different gang, different prison, but same money storyline. I did enjoy it however.

I have also seen Money Heist season 1-3. I just felt they were stretching the story too long. Show should have ended on a high after season 2. I thoroughly enjoyed the first two seasons. Watched the third one though, but the 4th, didn't bother.

But to go and rob another Bank again inside the same Spain when Spaniards are not idiots. No matter how they try to spin it, e nor just enter for me.

I love Kingdom, saw both season 1 and 2. If you give me a good storyline, I don't care for the language, I will watch.

Don't just give me lazy ass script like Money Heist season 3 and them Power and keep releasing new season for what?

I don too watch TV shows to dey sitdown dey watch rubbish.
Pls I need 2 or 3 good series recommendation from you
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:56am On Sep 21, 2020
Nairalandgirl:

Pls I need 2 or 3 good series recommendation from you
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What kind of series are you interested in?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 4:26am On Sep 21, 2020
CuteMercury:
Alright Fair enough, but most of you all keep misunderstanding me.
Yes!!! Maybe i over hyped Homelander but you guys are underestimating him.

I don't even think the boys series has done justice to how powerful he is.

Black noir can't defeat Homelander, bro he is the most powerful super hero in the boys comic and the leader of the seven.

It is not a rocket science to understand that he is the leader because he is the strongest.

You can't know him more than the company that created him and even stomfront knows that.

You can see in the season 1 where Maive said nothing on earth can penetrate him.

Maybe you don't understand the meaning of the words she spoke.

Let me repeat it again, a woman that knows everything about him and the vice president of the company is saying nothing on earth can penetrate him and here you are saying on nairaland that black noir will defeat him. "na wa for you o"

And yes Hulk will defeat him but definitely bat man cannot defeat him.
There are super heroes that can kill him but there are many super heroes that he can kill (no doubt about that)

As for thanos, take away the seven Stones from him and Homelander will give him a run for his money. (No cap)

If you ask me bro, i think the super heroes that can defeat him are those that can be called gods, for example, Thor and the rest.

As
And bro, don't you ever compare a supernatural to a super hero.

There are two different things and two different levels of Powers.

Aunt Dehlia or the hollow will incapacitate any super hero anyday anytime twice on Sunday. Lol

She do not even need to touch them, she will break their bones to pieces just with her eyes.

Even freya of the michaelson or davina will give any super heroes a run for their money

If she can trap them in a circle with her magic, then they are good as dead.

Not even thanos can survive it.

Bro forget it, you can't compare a super hero to a full blooded witch.

I love everything you said, but the part where Hulk will defeat Homelander is a no no for me.
I don't think that will ever happen.
I will ask you this, can the hulk feel pain and can bleed?
If yes, forget about it cause he's dead.

Let mortals fight mortals while immortals fight immortals.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 21, 2020
Moneyboyz:

I love everything you said, but the part where Hulk will defeat Homelander is a no no for me.
I don't think that will ever happen.
I will ask you this, can the hulk feel pain and can bleed?
If yes, forget about it cause he's dead.

Let mortals fight mortals while immortals fight immortals.
Maybe because he is the strongest of the avengers after thor and yes he can feel pain.

There is a scene in This season of Homelander that is even making me to actually doubt if Hulk can even kill Homelander.

That scene in a cave where the brother of that Korea girl used his power to pour than brick on Homelander, all that bricks, it was like a mini earth wake on Homelander and yet the best Butcher could say is that they should run before he gets up.

Now i am imagining all that force of the brick on par with Hulk, i think the brick is More stronger and painful than what Hulk could offer.

Yes you are right, i don't even believe Hulk can kill Homelander.

Maybe Thor because of all thunder and hammer but If stomfront with all her lightning can be afraid of Homelander them who knows, Homelander might have a chance against thor and Homelander is even faster than thor when it comes to flying but what i am afraid of is that god factor of Thor.

And the truth is that we have never really seen Homelander get angry , like really angry.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 21, 2020
About to watch power book 2 episode three.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) ... (2813) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.