Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3494949 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) ... (2809) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
valup:
pls I need link to where I can gt that oktoberfest beer&blood in mkv 480p/720p or 1080p I Don search everywhere tire

Netflix.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Criminal UK Season 1&2; 9.5/10

Criminal Germany season 1; 9/10

Criminal France season 1; 7/10

Criminal Spain season 1 5/10

Criminal UK season 1&2, and Criminal Germany are phenomenal.

Criminal France is not as great as British and German versions, but a good watch nonetheless.

Criminal Spain is unrealistic, cheesy, and riddled with melodrama. Trust the Spaniards to turn a crime drama into a telenovela.

If you're a fan of interrogation scenes of "Line of Duty", I highly recommend Criminal UK, Criminal Germany, & Criminal France, for your viewing pleasure.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
alexistaiwo:
If you are not watching Warrior, you are on a long thing

Can't believe that season two is actually better than season one.
Can't wait for Zing vs Yong duel?

Those two don mean themselves since season one cheesy
Mr spoiler
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
AbdulSleeky:
Finale of Lovecraft County was a let down.

It was average compared to episodes 8 and 9.
they rushed it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Thales01: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sixfit:

That's how you people will be hyping a show till someone decides to watch and realize it's a total shitshow. A very hard pass.
The show is worth the hype.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Thales01: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You actually missing. Love d series. The theme song itself is iconic. You know Bruce Lee's daughter wrote d series based on d writings of her father huh
Yeah.The intro song is great.One of best I have heard amongst many tv series I have watched.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Thales01: 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
I just finished season 1 of umbrella academy.Though it is one of those shows I can't really pinpoint what kept me going till the season finale(my experience with Netflix's the order).Nonetheless,I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Thales01: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
alexistaiwo:
If you are not watching Warrior, you are on a long thing

Can't believe that season two is actually better than season one.
Can't wait for Zing vs Yong duel?

Those two don mean themselves since season one cheesy
That zing of a guy is very impetuous and barbaric.I don't expect anything least from someone who murdered his leader to takeover the fung hai clan.I just hope Mai ling would not head down same path with him judging by how she reiterated his statement to chao ;"be thankful for your pain.It means you are still alive".It obviously put off her surbordinate and her lover.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
Chibudollar:
Deleted this Tehran of a show, enjoyed episode 1 and 2 then I proceeded in downloading the rest, from 4 the show went to shite. Rubbish
I couldn't even finish episode 2. Terrorist and spy shit are not for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Glock: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
Emily in Paris
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harry4cas(m): 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
danduj:
Seen all

Season 2 of Warrior is currently airing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xarookqh(m): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
Been seeing posts saying Watchmen is shit. That show is a fucking masterpiece.
Good things come to those who are patient

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Machini(m): 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
VerifiedStalin:
Criminal UK Season 1&2; 9.5/10

Criminal Germany season 1; 9/10

Criminal France season 1; 7/10

Criminal Spain season 1 5/10

Criminal UK season 1&2, and Criminal Germany are phenomenal.

Criminal France is not as great as British and German versions, but a good watch nonetheless.

Criminal Spain is unrealistic, cheesy, and riddled with melodrama. Trust the Spaniards to turn a crime drama into a telenovela.

If you're a fan of interrogation scenes of "Line of Duty", I highly recommend Criminal UK, Criminal Germany, & Criminal France, for your viewing pleasure.

I will definitely try these, just because you mentioned Line of Duty.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
just finish watching the finale of Lovecraft country and I am beyond surprise. honestly I was expecting the protagonist of the show to die, that caught me unawares, so am guessing his sis now is kinda like the main lead now... hopefully it gets renewed! some are saying the finale was a let down, well I have enjoyed from the first episode to the last and that's enough to just accept it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 12:00am On Oct 20, 2020
newguy1:
Finale verdict after completing season one of lovecraft country...... it should have remain a novel, not a bad n not a good series (picture quality n cinematography good) story line, in terms of captivity is average
6/10
says the guy who hasn't even read the novel...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 12:03am On Oct 20, 2020
AbdulSleeky:
Helstrom is having poor reviews..

Not sure if I should watch
I would say watch it, my honest review would be too much talking, less action.
considering it's a marvel comic adaptation, one would expect better.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 1:51am On Oct 20, 2020
xarookqh:
Been seeing posts saying Watchmen is shit. That show is a fucking masterpiece.
Good things come to those who are patient
i never knew what i was missing until i started paying full attention to the show. Its been appealing so far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 1:59am On Oct 20, 2020
nkiliuzo:
just finish watching the finale of Lovecraft country and I am beyond surprise. honestly I was expecting the protagonist of the show to die, that caught me unawares, so am guessing his sis now is kinda like the main lead now... hopefully it gets renewed! some are saying the finale was a let down, well I have enjoyed from the first episode to the last and that's enough to just accept it
the sis will take the lead �... so after 10 episode u found out he had a sister?.anyway he got a cousin n it’s n HBO series not Disney
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harry4cas(m): 2:07am On Oct 20, 2020
valup:
warrior season one is better than SEASON II

Season 2 has 3 episodes so far but you're already comparing it to season 1. Nawao o

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 20, 2020
Chibudollar:
Deleted this Tehran of a show, enjoyed episode 1 and 2 then I proceeded in downloading the rest, from 4 the show went to shite. Rubbish
Wow you deleted terhan?
Well different tastes from different folks.
The show even picked up, like really picked up from episodes 4 and now i can't get enough of it.

Tehran is a very very good and intelligent show. Not a single thing they missed. It's very realistic and what the international community can relate to.

I guess you love series like 24 where it's guns all through and this is why you don't love Tehran which is kind of a slow burner but very realistic.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 20, 2020
Someone in this thread actually said he is tired of watching Warrior. shocked

Wetin person nor go read for this thread?

I just tire for some people.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 20, 2020
Just finished watching Oktoberfest blood and beers and i rate it a 7/10.

I liked the way it ended, it builds momentum for season 2.
The main actress actually has green and blue eye balls. They changes depends on her mood or Maybe her body temperature. Lol
One of the most beautiful woman i have ever seen in my life. (No cap)

Maybe what i consider to be beautiful might be different than what you consider but in my life, I've seen women both on ground and on TV but This lady on Oktoberfest fest is one of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my entire life.

THIS is not about having a silicon ass like kim kardashian or boobs like cardi b.( Those Nonsense don't trip a guy like me)
I rather prefer you leave your breast to fall naturally than add silicon to make it round and big. (It's a no no for me)

I am talking about the real definition of God giving natural beauty.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by deardevil(m): 5:28am On Oct 20, 2020
CuteMercury:

The main actress actually has green and blue eye balls. They changes depends on her mood or Maybe her body temperature. Lol

Maybe what i consider to be beautiful might be different than what you consider but in my life, I've seen women both on ground and on TV but This lady on Oktoberfest fest is one of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my entire life.

THIS is not about having a silicon ass like kim kardashian or boobs like cardi b. Lol

Read your post and which site can I download the Oktoberfest blood... thanks

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 20, 2020
deardevil:

Read your post and which site can I download the Oktoberfest blood... thanks
Tvshows4mibile or toxic wao

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 20, 2020
So thank God I've been able to avoid spoilers of lovecraft country.

Let me watch the last two episodes and be done with it once and for all.

As for the warriors, episode four will be bloody. I can't wait.

As for p valley, 6 episodes so far and i am loving the series, it's actually kind of funny and the theme song is just too wow.
Singing, down in the valley when the girls go naked, if you throwing bars, then she gon shake it. 1, 2 break it.

As for Tehran, 5 episodes so far and all i can say is Mad o!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me watch the episodes 6.

There is this new spanish series called someone has to die.

I just downloaded two episodes and yet to watch it but the reviews online is just crazy. As in all websites seems to be talking about the series, from daily mail to express.uk to many more.

And that beautiful actress from Elites is in it too.

So it's a win win for viewers.

There is another new french series called La revolution that is still making waves online.

I just downloaded two episodes but yet to watch it.

Watching versailles made me loved french series so i am definitely watching this one.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by valup: 6:40am On Oct 20, 2020
CuteMercury:
So thank God I've been able to avoid spoilers of lovecraft country.

Let me watch the last two episodes and be done with it once and for all.

As for the warriors, episode four will be bloody. I can't wait.

As for p valley, 6 episodes so far and i am loving the series, it's actually kind of funny and the theme song is just too wow.
Singing, down in the valley when the girls go naked, if you throwing bars, then she gon shake it. 1, 2 break it.

As for Tehran, 5 episodes so far and all i can say is Mad o!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me watch the episodes 6.

There is this new spanish series called someone has to die.

I just downloaded two episodes and yet to watch it but the reviews online is just crazy. As in all websites seems to be talking about the series, from daily mail to express.uk to many more.

And that beautiful actress from Elites is in it too.

So it's a win win for viewers.

There is another new french series called La revolution that is still making waves online.

I just downloaded two episodes but yet to watch it.

Watching versailles made me loved french series so i am definitely watching this one.
pls where aré you downloading versailles from
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 7:12am On Oct 20, 2020
CuteMercury:
Wow you deleted terhan?
Well different tastes from different folks.
The show even picked up, like really picked up from episodes 4 and now i can't get enough of it.

Tehran is a very very good and intelligent show. Not a single thing they missed. It's very realistic and what the international community can relate to.

I guess you love series like 24 where it's guns all through and this is why you don't love Tehran which is kind of a slow burner but very realistic.
Mehn I watch all kinds of shows fast and slow paced, but the Tehran series just went to shite for me when she suddenly fell in love with that hacker guy. And it was also too predictable for me, well different taste in shows I guess.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 7:41am On Oct 20, 2020
Machini:

I will definitely try these, just because you mentioned Line of Duty.
You won't regret it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 7:46am On Oct 20, 2020
CuteMercury:

THIS is not about having a silicon ass like kim kardashian or boobs like cardi b.( Those Nonsense don't trip a guy like me)
I rather prefer you leave your breast to fall naturally than add silicon to make it round and big. (It's a no no for me)

She's far from beautiful. She's pretty in a girl next door kind of way. Her blue eyes were her best feature.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AbdulSleeky: 7:49am On Oct 20, 2020
newguy1:
Finale verdict after completing season one of lovecraft country...... it should have remain a novel, not a bad n not a good series (picture quality n cinematography good) story line, in terms of captivity is average
6/10

I disagree. It is captivating.

The problem is just that the finale was rushed. Episodes 8 and 9 were superb episodes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xarookqh(m): 8:19am On Oct 20, 2020
Just finished Little Fires Everywhere. Solid show
When Hulu wan drop The Handmaid's Tale now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 8:22am On Oct 20, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

I disagree. It is captivating.

The problem is just that the finale was rushed. Episodes 8 and 9 were superb episodes.
rating of 6/10 is not bad .for me to finish the whole season means some thing keeps me watching.so my review as i said after d whole d season is that. Doesn’t have b urs or any others

(1) (2) (3) ... (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) ... (2809) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Ajd19 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.