Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,385 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3493862 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) ... (2808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Progenix: 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
DandeNumeruno:

Sometimes it's better to not say anything at all, than to say something and expose your ignorance.

The Queens Gambit is for Chess enthusiasts. If you're not into Chess, fine, give it a hard pass, no one will hold it against you. However, advancing the endeavor to mask your intellectual limitations through the pretense of a critique, is a major character flaw, and familiarizes me with all I'm required to know about your IQ... which regrettably is on the negative side of 80.

JESUS IS LORD!!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Progenix: 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
CuteMercury:
But if you are as reasonable as you think.
Common sense which is not common in your medulla oblongata, should have told you that since i am not a chess enthusiast, my opinion about the series is understood.
But when you hop on my mention to showcase the milk deficiency from your infant years, it makes me wonder why you fool yourself.

Your iq is negative zero so i am not surprise.
Hmmm this one enter. grin

But no vex. There's nothing like "negative zero".

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
Dumbmercury making friends as usual. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
VerifiedStalin:
Dumbmercury making friends as usual. grin grin
wait Gee, is he the same guy talmbout "The old guard is the best movie on Netflix" on the movie thread weeks ago? shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
oyaskii:
wait Gee, is he the same guy talmbout "The old guard is the best movie on Netflix" on the movie thread weeks ago? shocked

The very same. grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
As you don kee person's son with savagery now, hope you don't mind eating the corpse. cheesy

DandeNumeruno:

Sometimes it's better to not say anything at all, than to say something and expose your ignorance.

The Queens Gambit is for Chess enthusiasts. If you're not into Chess, fine, give it a hard pass, no one will hold it against you. However, advancing the endeavor to mask your intellectual limitations through the pretense of a critique, is a major character flaw, and familiarizes me with all I'm required to know about your IQ... which regrettably is on the negative side of 80.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bolagabriella: 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
Iceiscold:
Downloading Gomorrah
Any one who has seen it should please rate over 10 for me
I got stuck at S3 E8. How can't just get over the fact that genarro helped ciro to kill his father despite all he did to his family and him. I felt a straight shot in the head was what he deserved from everyone. I felt basically because he was the protagonist, they let him get away with too many stuff and they aren't even smart about it. Everyone knew he was the villian, seeing they way the mafia killed each other without second thought, i felt someone should have given him a shot to the head or knee cap for his many betrayals.
I will rate it a 5.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Calibrator:
As you don kee person's son with savagery now, hope you don't mind eating the corpse. cheesy

When a decent product is lampooned for no good reason, it shows a propensity to act without forethought. It wasn't my objective to be savage, but merely what I felt appropriate, owing to the manner in which he put forth his rationale.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Friedyokes: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
DandeNumeruno:

the violence

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
bolagabriella:

I got stuck at S3 E8. How can't just get over the fact that genarro helped ciro to kill his father despite all he did to his family and him. I felt a straight shot in the head was what he deserved from everyone. I felt basically because he was the protagonist, they let him get away with too many stuff and they aren't even smart about it. Everyone knew he was the villian, seeing they way the mafia killed each other without second thought, i felt someone should have given him a shot to the head or knee cap for his many betrayals.
I will rate it a 5.
Dude! That's the crime world, It's fucking brutal. There are no permanent enemies or friends in the street.
In power;
Kanan killed his son
Tariq killed his dad
Tommy killed his dad.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
DandeNumeruno:

When a decent product is lampooned for no good reason, it shows a propensity to act without forethought. It wasn't my objective to be savage, but merely what I felt to be appropriate, owing to the manner in which he put forth his rationale.

I really want to appreciate you for putting him in his place.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moufan: 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
Percival9:

True blood is boring frm the beginning
Weak storyline
Vamp diaries-Originals are the best vamp series in history
true
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harry4cas(m): 1:24am On Feb 17, 2021
Vecto:
Bro which subscription do you do that gives you such data that you use in downloading these series. 2 GB for one episode ??
Office Wifi do the heavy lifting for me most times cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 11:04am On Feb 17, 2021
bolagabriella:

I will rate it a 5.

No one shot him until the last one and sadly he isnt dead again will appear in s5 Annoying
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bolagabriella: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2021
ibnlawal:

Dude! That's the crime world, It's fucking brutal. There are no permanent enemies or friends in the street.
In power;
Kanan killed his son
Tariq killed his dad
Tommy killed his dad.
I will understand if he killed his dad and then kill ciro. Inshort,the perfect thing would have been to kill ciro and then kill his dad. Even in the crime world,there are rules and purnishment against betrayal like that. Betrayal from someone that works for you. I would have understood if he was another crime lord but he works for them. Insurgency like that in the crime world is normally repaid by a shot to the head as an example to others in their cartel.
Well...i stopped watching power when they decided to give tariq such power.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bolagabriella: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2021
Percival9:

No one shot him until the last one and sadly he isnt dead again will appear in s5 Annoying

Imagine! I'm not sure i will continue.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GodWrites: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Wandavision and The Expanse
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
Episode 4 °°

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
bolagabriella:

I will understand if he killed his dad and then kill ciro. Inshort,the perfect thing would have been to kill ciro and then kill his dad. Even in the crime world,there are rules and purnishment against betrayal like that. Betrayal from someone that works for you. I would have understood if he was another crime lord but he works for them. Insurgency like that in the crime world is normally repaid by a shot to the head as an example to others in their cartel.
Well...i stopped watching power when they decided to give tariq such power.

They need to bring ghost legacy

Just like klaus

90% of the times if you got a kid early in a series as long as its crime or supernatural shit then you will die at the end or the child will carry the legacy

Same shit happen in GRIMM
AND will happen in OZARKS
Marty kid is already a launderer grin grin

Always expect that

The minute i see ghost hv a son as big as that i knw somehow ghost will die cool

Ciro case is fucking annoying He deserve to die immediately after killing savastano
The scene shld hv been genny appearing and killing ciro

What pain me most is why tf will genny kill a preg chick so loyal to him and his father just like that angry angry morafuckerr

He will die in season 5 too Jr savastano is there cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
The song that mermaid sang in Invincible City, Omo! So lovely.

The song that was also playing during Wilford's session in Snowpiercer with Audrey was also immense.

I love them both. Will download it later tonight.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 12:32am On Feb 18, 2021
Achilles100:

The song that was also playing during Wilford's session in Snowpiercer with Audrey was also immense.

Just finished this.

Men Milford guy is a psychopath.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Malik1234: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2021
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bolagabriella: 11:46am On Feb 18, 2021
Percival9:

They need to bring ghost legacy

Just like klaus

90% of the times if you got a kid early in a series as long as its crime or supernatural shit then you will die at the end or the child will carry the legacy

Same shit happen in GRIMM
AND will happen in OZARKS
Marty kid is already a launderer grin grin

Always expect that

The minute i see ghost hv a son as big as that i knw somehow ghost will die cool

Ciro case is fucking annoying He deserve to die immediately after killing savastano
The scene shld hv been genny appearing and killing ciro

What pain me most is why tf will genny kill a preg chick so loyal to him and his father just like that angry angry morafuckerr

He will die in season 5 too Jr savastano is there cool

I just don't feel tariq jare. Maybe it's just something i have against teen movie. They are always too hotheaded for my liking. The only teen i have ever admired is J cody in animal kingdom. The guy is so cool headed and under G smart. Seeing him in peaky blinders was like a homecoming for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Living05: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2021
[quote author=Malik1234 post=99183647]Thank me later /quote]

Thank you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
bolagabriella:

I just don't feel tariq jare. Maybe it's just something i have against teen movie. They are always too hotheaded for my liking. The only teen i have ever admired is J cody in animal kingdom. The guy is so cool headed and under G smart. Seeing him in peaky blinders was like a homecoming for me.

Like that kid

Tariq is annoying from the beginning
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheCreatorVerse: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Achilles100:

Kindly put up a link, when you find it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
TheCreatorVerse:
Kindly put up a link, when you find it.

For which one. I have only found the song for snowpiercer.

In this Shirt by The Irrepressibles.

You can search google for the direct download link. Can't paste any link here, I get banned immediately.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
You know how when you done watching an episode of a series and it replays in your head.

So...

Can anyone explain to be how the fork Big Alice and Snowpiercer are joined yet both of them have a front view.

I know Snowpiercer is at the front of the train, (I assumed Big Alice joined its rear end to snowpirecer's). Isn't Big Alice suppose to be kinda getting pulled along, cos its one track and all, how was Alex having a front view when Melanie wanted to go to the weather station.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheCreatorVerse: 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
Achilles100:

For which one. I have only found the song for snowpiercer.

In this Shirt by The Irrepressibles.

You can search google for the direct download link. Can't paste any link here, I get banned immediately.
Cool, I'll listen to it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Godoverevery: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
Why have anyone talked about Tyler Perry series titled SISTAS
The series is cool currently on S2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Achilles100:
You know how when you done watching an episode of a series and it replays in your head.

So...

Can anyone explain to be how the fork Big Alice and Snowpiercer are joined yet both of them have a front view.

I know Snowpiercer is at the front of the train, (I assumed Big Alice joined its rear end to snowpirecer's). Isn't Big Alice suppose to be kinda getting pulled along, cos its one track and all, how was Alex having a front view when Melanie wanted to go to the weather station.

True talk. Nice catch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) ... (2808) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50