Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3503454 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
snowpiercer season 2 was litt mehn even tho the season started slow 8/10 overall now for me sha.

i sha dnt knw why nobody has balls to kill wilford
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu181: 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Complete season

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
Tolu181:
Complete season

What torrent Site?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Tolu181:
Complete season

Your standards steady dropping day by day...

Your 4K TV don spoil ❓ undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CapedBaldy: 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
Money heist 8.5/10.
Finally watched all 4 seasons. It's a very thrilling show.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
Maxcollins042:

He looks unfit to fill Captain America's boot. He isn't even an enhanced.
I tell you bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
Percival9:

He ugly to me
Black guy doesnt suit captain america
They should hv just killed the character like they did iron man

No more captain america It would hv made sense
Agree with you Or they should have use someone who is more enhance and well build
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu181: 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu181: 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
nani667:

Your standards steady dropping day by day...

Your 4K TV don spoil ❓ undecided
data budget
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
Tolu181:
data budget

You no reason data budget when you dey advertise 4K TV.. Issorite
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
Done with Season 2

8 / 10

Still waiting for LJ to die

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Vulcanheph(m): 12:56am On Apr 01, 2021
The series I'm currently watching for the past 4 months is American gods..... I've watched all 3 seasons of it, but unfortunately the show got cancelled at the third season, hopefully they'll bring it back because the story wasn't finished.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:12am On Apr 01, 2021
newguy1:
American Gods cancelled there won’t be a fourth season, but a little good news is they are contemplating to finish the story by having it as a movie

I blame the producers for it. Idk for sure but I'm speculating the drop in viewership came after all the hyping for war Wednesday went to settle for peace. Like after all the meetings in all the secret places to talk of war and you go tail between legs to ask for peace.

Na small thing remain, I for stop am too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 6:47am On Apr 01, 2021
Achilles100:

I blame the producers for it. Idk for sure but I'm speculating the drop in viewership came after all the hyping for war Wednesday went to settle for peace. Like after all the meetings in all the secret places to talk of war and you go tail between legs to ask for peace.

Na small thing remain, I for stop am too.
exactly the rating drop drastically in d season 3 n even those that watched it are complaining about how d third season ended, for me the producers where dragging out the story to make it longer which d series those not need
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2021
Please, where can I download When They See Us for free?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2021
Paulpaulpaul:
Please, where can I download When They See Us for free. I know it's on Netflix. I need it on my phone

Download FLud from playstore and check torrent sites for it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2021
Servant

The producers,
The script writers
The Directors,
Casting crew okay this ones try,
Mr. and Mrs. Turner,
Juju,
The assistant chef,
Leanne,
Natalie,
The part time PI
Uncle George,
Aunt May, Aunt Josephine

And Apple TV,

All of you are mad. Nonsense and rubbish. Like what tha fork.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2021
Paulpaulpaul:
Please, where can I download When They See Us for free. I know it's on Netflix. I need it on my phone
It's on toxicwap.
While watching this series, I didn't realize when tears began to pool in my eyes and was rolling down my cheeks, my stone cold heart melt like a spring day.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Maxcollins042(m): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2021
armadeo:

He will be enhanced as the series progresses. Remember they said hes a super soldier by virtue of his physical gifts when he becomes enhances then he'll be stronger and faster.

Still dont like him though. They should clone steve rogers joor

Even if he's eventually enhanced as the show progresses, he can never be seen from the same lens Steve Rogers was seen. MCU's fans have grown accustomed to Steve Roger's captain america that they can't accept another character taking up his mantle.

Even MCU gave us a visual clue suggesting John Walker can't be Steve Rogers. This was when Bucky caught Cap's shield with his non-vibranium hand as they fought the Flag-Smashers atop a speeding truck. Bucky won't have done that if the shield was hurled by Steve. More so, John Walker is more cocky and self-absorbed in becoming a hero, which is another arc of his character that pits him against Steve Roger's fans.

The character may be given a rest eventually.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kaycee7:
But the character, Steve Rogers is dead. And if you think Iron Man won't have a successor, then prepare to be shocked.
even if they have they shldnt be called with the same name

Doesnt make sense
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Classickj:

Agree with you
Or they should have use someone who is more enhance and well build

But they chose a random guy no one likes

Just like that COLLECT MY SHIELD I DASH YOU replace me

It doesnt make sense
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
Paulpaulpaul:

Thenetnaija dot com

70mb per episode
And hd
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
Achilles100:
Servant

The producers,
The script writers
The Directors,
Casting crew okay this ones try,
Mr. and Mrs. Turner,
Juju,
The assistant chef,
Leanne,
Natalie,
The part time PI
Uncle George,
Aunt May, Aunt Josephine

And Apple TV,

All of you are mad. Nonsense and rubbish. Like what tha fork.
s2 ending didnt make sense APPLE FOR YOU grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
ibnlawal:

It's on toxicwap.
While watching this series, I didn't realize when tears began to pool in my eyes and was rolling down my cheeks, my stone cold heart melt like a spring day.

The last series that made me cry nah FOR LIFE grin grin some episodes are too emotional
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
Percival9:
s2 ending didnt make sense APPLE FOR YOU grin

Liikkkee, we have no forking clue how the cult operates, what is Leanne's powers(if she has any?) Everything just they anyhow.

How can the husband entire family be that dumb? Everybody doing let's protect her mental health till she enter kidnapping business. All of them looking like what I don't know.

Two seasons in, and we don't know if Leanne is the one causing the pipes bursting or na natural disaster.

The cult is evil(I get that) what are their practices? Make episode reach 45mins or an 1hr so you can explain everything. No.

Them dey do twenty-something minutes that's not enough to tell the story in total.

I am just angry jare.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
Achilles100:

Liikkkee, we have no forking clue how the cult operates, what is Leanne's powers(if she has any?) Everything just they anyhow.

How can the husband entire family be that dumb? Everybody doing let's protect her mental health till she enter kidnapping business. All of them looking like what I don't know.

Two seasons in, and we don't know if Leanne is the one causing the pipes bursting or na natural disaster.

The cult is evil(I get that) what are their practices? Make episode reach 45mins or an 1hr so you can explain everything. No.

Them dey do twenty-something minutes that's not enough to tell the story in total.

I am just angry jare.

Very annoying

The plot is very weak

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mattjnr(m): 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
Percival9:

Very annoying
The plot is very weak
Bro Is Your Game Still Available?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
Percival9:

But they chose a random guy no one likes
Just like that COLLECT MY SHIELD I DASH YOU replace me
It doesnt make sense
The thing pain me ooh Is episode 3 out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Arry110(m): 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
Just finished Lupin- Great series

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Faboosuarez(m): 12:03am On Apr 02, 2021
Achilles100:

I am just angry jare.

The series is confusing but quite straightforward in its confusion so if you do not pay klose attention to small details, things become unclear.

They made it clear in the first scene of the  first episode of season one where Leanne first appeared that she must have died in the past,  or she was a vampire and we all know she isn't a vamp

whenever directors zoom in on someone's feet in a movie or series with the inhabitants of the house inviting them in, know tha the person accepting the invite must have died in the past and another thing is that they made it clear that Leanne could reanimate dead objects,

there was this scene where Sean was cutting a live eel to cook it but with Leanne present, the eel kept coming back to life, she did this baby Jericho and even juju in the second season. And whenever Sean yells at Leanne in the first season or does something bad to her, something bad also happens to him, for instance, him finding splinters of wood in his throat, palm etc

I think the more she uses her power, the darker she becomes plus her staying with the turners keeps making things worse but the whole story evolves around Jericho and she cannot leave Jericho cos she thinks Mrs turner loves her like a daughter,

the cult pple are stupid, dh could jus sit her down and explain to her why being with the turners will keep wreaking more havoc to em but the idiots keep sending their members to end her life which keeps on failing and she keeps getting more powerful.

The way the story is heading, Jericho will start growing, the turners will realize dh no longer need Leanne and I trust redhead Dorothy will say it straight to her face which will make out beloved Leanne  feel isolated and unloved cos her character is like this David from legion character who has this mentality  that "I'm a good person, I deserve to be loved" which was what fcked him up for like two and a half seasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:34am On Apr 02, 2021
Faboosuarez:

The series is confusing but quite straightforward in its confusion so if you do not pay klose attention to small details, things become unclear.

They made it clear in the first scene of the  first episode of season one where Leanne first appeared that she must have died in the past,  or she was a vampire and we all know she isn't a vamp

whenever directors zoom in on someone's feet in a movie or series with the inhabitants of the house inviting them in, know tha the person accepting the invite must have died in the past and another thing is that they made it clear that Leanne could reanimate dead objects,

there was this scene where Sean was cutting a live eel to cook it but with Leanne present, the eel kept coming back to life, she did this baby Jericho and even juju in the second season. And whenever Sean yells at Leanne in the first season or does something bad to her, something bad also happens to him, for instance, him finding splinters of wood in his throat, palm etc

I think the more she uses her power, the darker she becomes plus her staying with the turners keeps making things worse but the whole story evolves around Jericho and she cannot leave Jericho cos she thinks Mrs turner loves her like a daughter,

the cult pple are stupid, dh could jus sit her down and explain to her why being with the turners will keep wreaking more havoc to em but the idiots keep sending their members to end her life which keeps on failing and she keeps getting more powerful.

The way the story is heading, Jericho will start growing, the turners will realize dh no longer need Leanne and I trust redhead Dorothy will say it straight to her face which will make out beloved Leanne  feel isolated and unloved cos her character is like this David from legion character who has this mentality  that "I'm a good person, I deserve to be loved" which was what fcked him up for like two and a half seasons.

Thanks jare.

Spoiler Alert!!!
Servant Season 2

Just want to clarify something, is the first Jericho Leanne brought back to life same as this one in this second season? Can't remember the first one's face.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by charlesm91(m): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2021
Chibudollar:
Man I think it is high time they probably end The Blacklist. Most of these series never know when to stop they just keep going and going till it turns to shite.
spot on! they've dragged the mystery of reddignton far too long it's becoming stale. Also, how Liz suddenly turned pro overnight going up against Red with every mastermind moves just turning out right for her without errors or rookie traits over Red who's been in the game long enough is something that didn't go down well with me, except they just using it to drag the episodes. season 8 needs to be its final.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Franklinezenwa and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.