Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3499972 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) ... (2812) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parkparky(m): 3:19am On May 11, 2021
Moura7:

Korean?....make sense?
Yessss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 7:44am On May 11, 2021
I don't normally watch Korean series except for some specially recommended ones, I have been seeing Vincenzo or something like that on Twitter, who has seen it here
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:47am On May 11, 2021
In the absence of breath taking and top of the chart series, i have decided to go fully into korean series untill new seasons of sensible series are released.

I will be back for update.
By the way i just finished boardwalk empire and it's a 10/10 for me.
Please i want to ask, who was the young guy that shot nocky Thompson at the end?
I didn't see that coming.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 12:46pm On May 11, 2021
Chibudollar:
I don't normally watch Korean series except for some specially recommended ones, I have been seeing Vincenzo or something like that on Twitter, who has seen it here

Vincenzo madt bro. ....series is fire. Check out Vagabond and Dr Prisoner too. You'd be so hooked I promise

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mosho2good: 1:32pm On May 11, 2021
BlackManta:

I have read over a hundred issues of INVINCIBLE comic books in the past week and I just wish that darker and grittier superhero stories should get more TV and movie adaptations.

The comic books is more interesting than the adaptation sef and very addictive too.
Please where I read the comic, I wish to read all the comics as well.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pepemendy(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2021
CuteMercury:
In the absence of breath taking and top of the chart series, i have decided to go fully into korean series untill new seasons of sensible series are released.

Please i want to ask, who was the young guy that shot nocky Thompson at the end?
Tom dolmedy, Jamie doumedy sons. Not sure if the spellings are correct.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 5:10pm On May 11, 2021
Omo I need sharp romance and action series, both old and new.

US , Spanish, Korean and UK (only epic ones like GOT, the last kingdom).

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 11, 2021
pepemendy:

Tom dolmedy, Jamie doumedy sons. Not sure if the spellings are correct.
oh now it makes sense now,

I guess in all of the gangs, the Chicago gang were the strongest, they were very brutal.
thanks for the clarification though.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 11, 2021
Moura7:

Kingdom (Korea)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 11, 2021
In the quest for a Korean series, i came across arthdal chronicle.
The episode one is 7/10 so far.
Nice storyline but my problem is the picture quality of the series.
It's kind of annoying not seeing such an interesting series in a more modern and nicer video quality like in series like game of thrones and Spartacus.
It's MP4 and yet it's like CAM quality.
At least kingdom and eternal monarchs had clearer picture quality.

Well let me continue with episode 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Viiictor10(m): 7:04pm On May 11, 2021
I've finished watching season 2 of Queen of the south and am enjoying it, season 3 loading. That guy called Porte is a real mancho, i just like him, will be looking forward to seeing more of him.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 7:27pm On May 11, 2021
abduleez1:
This month of May just delivering God-tier £nt€®tainMe#t. grin cheesy cool

Lucifer new season? cheesy cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mosho2good: 8:40pm On May 11, 2021
Please I'm about to download the terror complete season 1 and 2 for those that have watched it, can I go ahead with it, is it interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moufan: 9:14pm On May 11, 2021
Chibudollar:
where do you download Korean series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moufan: 9:15pm On May 11, 2021
CuteMercury:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 9:52pm On May 11, 2021
mosho2good:
Please I'm about to download the terror complete season 1 and 2 for those that have watched it, can I go ahead with it, is it interesting

I stopped at epi 1 cos i ain't feeling it. It might be interesting though but i suggest you download few epi before venture into the rest. If you're into pirate/sea series, check out Black sail. You won't regret it

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 11, 2021
moufan:
toxic wap
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 10:18pm On May 11, 2021
Moura7:

city hunter ( Korea )
You cannot hide ( Spanish )
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 11:10pm On May 11, 2021
Classickj:

city hunter ( Korea )
You cannot hide ( Spanish )

Seen City Hunter. ....where I fit see you cannot hide?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 11:12pm On May 11, 2021
CuteMercury:
Kingdom (Korea)

I no too like all the Joseon era Korean series....just try see "Vagabond", you go shun every other thing yoi dey watch till you finish am.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 11, 2021
Moura7:

I no too like all the Joseon era Korean series....just try see "Vagabond", you go shun every other thing yoi dey watch till you finish am.
well i think kingdom is worth it and you will enjoy it but as for vagabond, i will download two episodes and see if i can use it to replace arthdal chronicle or just continue arthdal chronicle.

I hope it is good as you said.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 11:41pm On May 11, 2021
CuteMercury:
well i think kingdom is worth it and you will enjoy it but as for vagabond, i will download two episodes and see if i can use it to replace arthdal chronicle or just continue arthdal chronicle.

I hope it is good as you said.

Trust me man.....you go use am distract yourself from this useless shambles from barca

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlackManta(m): 11:59pm On May 11, 2021
mosho2good:

Please where I read the comic, I wish to read all the comics as well.

I got the comic book from zipcomic dot com

Just go there and search "Invincible"

But first you need to browse "Invincible comic book reading order" so you can follow the story well.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:24am On May 12, 2021
Lucifer Season 5 Part I

4 / 10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 8:18am On May 12, 2021
Moura7:

Seen City Hunter. ....where I fit see you cannot hide?
o2tvseries.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moufan: 11:01am On May 12, 2021
Moura7:

where did you download vagabond
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 12:34pm On May 12, 2021
Who else is following or has watched AMERICAN DAD. that show is too damn hilarious still on season 4 though about 11 seasons to catch up on grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2021
Chibudollar:
Who else is following or has watched AMERICAN DAD. that show is too damn hilarious still on season 4 though about 11 seasons to catch up on grin

You'll get bored during the journey then i'll suggest you take a 1 month hiatus from the show and come back and finish it up cause it's worth it

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2021
Moura7:

The problem with Korean series is that they hardly renew it, leaving viewers with big big cliffhangers

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2021
moufan:
where did you download vagabond

Netnaija or nkiri.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GracieX3(f): 1:31pm On May 12, 2021
felixnkubi:
nna mehn, imdb people dey mad, i was expecting jupiter legacy to be interesting but the show wack sha, special effects rubbish, cgi is crap, costume be like say na power rangers i dey watch! upon all the money wey netflix get! the story seems quite good but they for kuku just make am family drama without the hero stuff...
after invincible, every other superhero show look like sh*t in my eyes, they raised the bar with that show

Power rangers!! lol....funny but true.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2021
FergieRaww:

The problem with Korean series is that they hardly renew it, leaving viewers with big big cliffhangers

Yeah....most of their series are just one season sha but at least they make up for it with long durations in each episode.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) ... (2812) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Maxxim and 1 guest(s)