Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3493248 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) ... (2808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kaycee7:
With firewood abi gas cooker?
Both, but firewood go dey slower. So that's perfect. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
I am not interested in having a dick measuring contest with you.

Doesn't change the fact that you are wrong though.
abduleez1:

Taa, lmao, you introduced Domina?? Don't flatter yourself. grin grin

Domina that me and Achilles had been discussing about a week or two before anyone even made Comment of the series here.
Domina that I had already queued up for watch 3 weeks before it's release date sef.

Record of Ragnarok that you're claiming to introduce sef I've had it on my download plan for over a month along with TRESE. I'm only just skeptic of the quality cos Netflix has been releasing back to back crap lately. And I don't have space to download something I wouldn't have time to watch for a long time.

I would still have watched it anyway when I got time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
Calibrator:
I am not interested in having a dick measuring contest with you.

Doesn't change the fact that you are wrong though.
Lol. grin grin That'd be a díck move. grin

Wrong in what exactly?? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
abduleez1:

Both, but firewood go dey slower. So that's perfect. grin
And you want to make heaven laidis

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
See question?

Were you ever right in anything before ni?

abduleez1:
Lol. grin grin That'd be a díck move. grin

Wrong in what exactly?? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
Calibrator:
See question?

Were you ever right in anything before ni?

Sure na.
I was right bout DOMINA. grin grin

I was the first to talk about Domina here. grin

That's one. cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kaycee7:
And you want to make heaven laidis
Lol.

Heaven na our birth right. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
abduleez1:

Oya let's go there.

No go hype nonsense oo. grin grin
boss if u watch am abeg gv me ur rate o.............we get same vibes for Netflix shit
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
abduleez1:

You don check out Mare of East Town?

Yeah, I have. Twas okay. 6.5/10.

I think I love those shows that has to do with happenings in a small town, peeps knowing each other and still keeping heavy secrets from themselves.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
abduleez1:

Taa, lmao, you introduced Domina?? Don't flatter yourself. grin grin

Domina that me and Achilles had been discussing about a week or two before anyone even made Comment of the series here.
Domina that I had already queued up for watch 3 weeks before it's release date sef.

Record of Ragnarok that you're claiming to introduce sef I've had it on my download plan for over a month along with TRESE. I'm only just skeptic of the quality cos Netflix has been releasing back to back crap lately. And I don't have space to download something I wouldn't have time to watch for a long time.

I would still have watched it anyway when I got time.

Any Netflix Anime dey give me double thought, I have seen TRESE trailer o, but I just dey pipe down fess, make I see all dem @Tolu181 preview fess before I download.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu181: 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Achilles100:

Any Netflix Anime dey give me double thought, I have seen TRESE trailer o, but I just dey pipe down fess, make I see all dem @Tolu181 preview fess before I download.
is about demons and gods

I rate it 6.8/10

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
Achilles100:

I swear. Not after the nonsense dey delivered in Dragons Dogma. And all the hype wey I hype Jupiter's Legacy. Na trash end am last last. Funny thing I no even watch a single episode of that show with all my mouth. grin grin grin

Na Tolu and Nani person dey use gauge Netflix anime these days. cheesy although e be like I'll download tonight when I clear some space.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
DieRich5:
boss if u watch am abeg gv me ur rate o.............we get same vibes for Netflix shit
Lol, no problemo. cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
Achilles100:

Yeah, I have. Twas okay. 6.5/10.

I think I love those shows that has to do with happenings in a small town, peeps knowing each other and still keeping heavy secrets from themselves.
Hmm, I see. Will try to check it out.

Just say person too get many backlog of shows to consume. cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
Tolu181:
is about demons and gods

I rate it 6.8/10

No lele.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
abduleez1:

Hmm, I see. Will try to check it out.

Just say person too get many backlog of shows to consume. cry

You get backlog fess, your own good.

Gimme better shows to watch na, not anime o. Mine anime spirit don hibernate, I never finish the log when people don drop for me. I need normal TV series to watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
Achilles100:

You get backlog fess, your own good.

Gimme better shows to watch na, not anime o. Mine anime spirit don hibernate, I never finish the log when people don drop for me. I need normal TV series to watch.
Lol. grin
Na now my own animé spirit reawake oo. cheesy

Omo, I no too Sabi better series plenty like that oo. Cos I know say the top ones wey I go one mention you go Sabi dem or don watch am before sef.

Na movies I dig much, I just start dey sample series wella.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol. grin
Na now my own animé spirit reawake oo. cheesy

Omo, I no too Sabi better series plenty like that oo. Cos I know say the top ones wey I go one mention you go Sabi dem or don watch am before sef.

Na movies I dig much, I just start dey sample series wella.

Okay, no lele
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
Achilles100

Na top shows wey dey my backlog and few wey I don watch or sample a season or two, na wetin I fit give you be dis.

(HBO) 
I May Destroy You 
The Sopranos
Euphoria
Insecure
The Wire
Succession

HORROR
Swamp Thing(superhero horror) highly recommended
30 Coins from HBO (Italian or Spanish I think)
Penny Dreadful
Kingdom (Korean)

HISTORICAL
Versailles
The Tudors
Roman Empire
The Last Kingdom
Britannia

Black Sails

SPY (Thriller)
Fauda
Homeland
The Americans

Use these ones hold body. You go probably don watch some of them.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
Record of Ragnarok (2021) 5/10

And that's due to plot armor from a shitty unlikeable character.

This is what happens when an author fail to let the story happen naturally, and instead forces it.

But I'll still recommend, watch the
first 4 episode if you still don't like it, it's not for you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kaycee7:
I'm watching it and show's just bang average with really crappy fight animations. The only things I'm enjoying are the heavenly OST and familiar anime character tropes. It's not really an anime I would recommend to others.
That's because the OST is produced by thesame composer that made Naruto OST.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gemineye: 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
Please where can I download series in zip file once rather than downloading episode by episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:12am On Jun 23, 2021
GRIMMJOE:
That's because the OST is produced by thesame composer that made Naruto OST.
Yep. Yasuharu Takanashi. Man knows how to create magic
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:52am On Jun 23, 2021
abduleez1:
Achilles100

Na top shows wey dey my backlog and few wey I don watch or sample a season or two, na wetin I fit give you be dis.

(HBO) 
I May Destroy You 
The Sopranos
Euphoria
Insecure
The Wire
Succession

HORROR
Swamp Thing(superhero horror) highly recommended
30 Coins from HBO (Italian or Spanish I think)
Penny Dreadful
Kingdom (Korean)

HISTORICAL
Versailles
The Tudors
Roman Empire
The Last Kingdom
Britannia

Black Sails

SPY (Thriller)
Fauda
Homeland
The Americans

Use these ones hold body. You go probably don watch some of them.

Thanks brother

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 8:21am On Jun 23, 2021
You are probably ranting about Zeus.

Don't even go there.

Even Poseidon for all his might and prowess has never been written in any literature to go against Zeus for a reason.

GRIMMJOE:
Record of Ragnarok (2021) 5/10

And that's due to plot armor from a shitty unlikeable character.

This is what happens when an author fail to let the story happen naturally, and instead forces it.

But I'll still recommend, watch the
first 4 episode if you still don't like it, it's not for you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 8:22am On Jun 23, 2021
Waiting for Loki episode three to be available in the next few hours like the second coming of Christ.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:36am On Jun 23, 2021
Calibrator:
Waiting for Loki episode three to be available in the next few hours like the second coming of Christ.
I have episode 2 but no pressure to even watch. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 9:51am On Jun 23, 2021
Epicness is like salvation............it is not for everyone
abduleez1:

I have episode 2 but no pressure to even watch. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2021
Calibrator:
Epicness is like salvation............it is not for everyone
Loki E3 is out grin grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2021
Already downloaded.

About to dive in.
DieRich5:
Loki E3 is out grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 10:49am On Jun 23, 2021
CuteMercury:
The Short episodes were not included in season 4.

Where did you watch it from?
It's on Tfpdl just search for Elite

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 10:51am On Jun 23, 2021
Gemineye:
Please where can I download series in zip file once rather than downloading episode by episode
Pahe .ph (Remove the space)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) ... (2808) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: matosneh(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.