Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3494784 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) ... (2809) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2021
nani667:
Episode 9 ⚡

Comedy stuff
is like na only u Dy watch flash here undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2021
DEVILMAN CRYBABY : 6/10

The first anime , I'd actually grasp the concept and enjoy . My favourite scenes were definitely the rap scenes (heavy word play).
But I still don't understand the ending ? Did devilman win or did Satan? Did humanity get destroyed?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SniperAssassin: 11:34am On Jul 16, 2021
thatthickgurl:

The first anime , I'd actually grasp the concept and enjoy . My favourite scenes were definitely the rap scenes (heavy word play).
But I still don't understand the ending ? Did devilman win or did Satan? Did humanity get destroyed?
Go and watch Attack on Titan, you won't hear. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
SniperAssassin:

Go and watch Attack on Titan, you won't hear. grin

It's not on Netflix
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by saxha: 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
The North Water.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonireel(m): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
saxha:
The North Water.
shitshow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by saxha: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
nonireel:

shitshow

Really??
How is it a shit show??

Though, not more than one episode yet, but the episode is lit. Nice conversations and philosophical quotes in there.
For example "Perhaps life cannot be puzzled or blathered into submission, but should be lived through and survived in whatever form a man can manage. Maybe cleverness will get you nowhere. Maybe it is only the stupid, the brilliantly stupid, who will inherit the earth."

I beg to disagree, sir. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mecka: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
Jesus (1979) 10/10
My best Jesus film so far. Thank you Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by feclela(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
Can someone suggest good TV series like Seal Team, Queen of the South, Snipers, and Homeland.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
feclela:
Can someone suggest good TV series like Seal Team, Queen of the South, Snipers, and Homeland.

Waiting for it too....... Anyone?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2winnx: 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
saxha:

I meant Saint&Sinners series, not Preacher.

But then, that's life for you. He probably got the role above Wallace because of his physique then, now Wallace is also probably getting his roles because of his physique now.

JD Williams also took huge role in OZ, another great series. He took one episode in The Sopranos.

This is also similar to Michael too, he had so much potentials as well, but he only has normal physique when he grew.
My thoughts.

But nobody is talking about that black politician, I've forgotten his name, the one normally say "Shiiiiiiit" be he talks. I love that character too. Typical crook politician. Then GOT's little finger.

Yeah, your right... hollywood ain't predictable as fûck.

One minute you can be a child star, with huge potentials next year's you just be another hungry man begging to be featured in roles... that's life.

That black politician is probably dead by now... clay johnson.
Alot of emm advanced cast from the wire.. are likely dead.

Come on manh...this is a 2002 series we talking about.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
DieRich5:
is like na only u Dy watch flash here undecided

I don dey give up sef... Be like I Don reach my limit... Man's can only swallow so much Skrep... I am loads of episodes behind on the Flash.. Same with Supergirl... To watch them dey hard now, harder than usual... The ridiculousness is becoming more than I can handle...

I don try for dem sha

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
nani667:

I don dey give up sef... Be like I Don reach my limit... Man's can only swallow so much Skrep... I am loads of episodes behind on the Flash.. Same with Supergirl... To watch them dey hard now, harder than usual... The ridiculousness is becoming more than I can handle...

I don try for dem sha
cheesy u really try for Dem, dat super girl na only 3 eps I watch I give up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by saxha: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
Born2winnx:

Yeah, your right... hollywood ain't predictable as fûck.

One minute you can be a child star, with huge potentials next year's you just be another hungry man begging to be featured in roles... that's life.

That black politician is probably dead by now... clay johnson.
Alot of emm advanced cast from the wire.. are likely dead.

Come on manh...this is a 2002 series we talking about.

No, he's Senator Clay Davis - Real name is Isiah Whitlock Jr., and he's alive. 66yrs.

Clay Johnson also starred in The Wire as well.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mandorland:
Pls d people that enjoy the handmaid tale series, why do you all like it because I find it boring....can someone like tell me what it's all about because I don't understand it...may be if som1 explains I will get motivated and watch it
The Handmaid's tale is set in a fictional dystopian place called Gilead (formerly in the united states). A viral disease has caused almost all women to become sterile(infertile). The last women with functional ovaries are captured and used as what they call "handmaid". These girls are forced to carry children for the families in the theocratic totalitarian government of Gilead.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Akira (Devilman) won. It took his death to get Satan to acknowledge his (Satan's) cries. A feeling Akira had been trying to get Ryo to express since they were kids.
Yep, humanity got destroyed. The demons as well when God cleansed the world.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
nani667:

I don try for dem sha

You try wella. You deserve award for loyalty.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
DieRich5:
cheesy u really try for Dem, dat super girl na only 3 eps I watch I give up

Me na one I watch say no need.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:55am On Jul 17, 2021
Season 2 loading °°°

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2021
Kaycee7:
Akira (Devilman) won. It took his death to get Satan to acknowledge his (Satan's) cries. A feeling Akira had been trying to get Ryo to express since they were kids.
Yep, humanity got destroyed. The demons as well when God cleansed the world.

Oh
Thanks
Win Win situation then
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2021
nani667:
Season 2 loading °°°

Someone recommended this series last year but sadly it wasn't on Netflix till now.
Immediately I'm done with Kim's convenience, I'll start this
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2021
Brukx:
The Handmaid's tale is set in a fictional dystopian place called Gilead (formerly in the united states). A viral disease has caused almost all women to become sterile(infertile). The last women with functional ovaries are captured and used as what they call "handmaid". These girls are forced to carry children for the families in the theocratic totalitarian government of Gilead.
ok thanks I'll try it again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2021
nani667:
Season 2 loading °°°

I dislike this show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2021
saxha:

You nailed it bro. Especially, on the wire, the sopranos and gommorah.

And BTW, Vincent Gigante of Godfather of Harlem, always remind me of Tony Sopranos.
Come to think of it, they kinda look alike. Only Chin wasn't bald. Most Italians exude this mafian exuberance.
That was another legit series tho, my favorite being that Malcolm X guy. Dude has his way with words.

Regarding The Wire, I wonder why people ain't regarding Omar Little as their favorite. Damn! He was the most impressive of all the cast.
Yo! It's Omar, Omar here! You just gotta run

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by saxha: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2021
ibnlawal:

Come to think of it, they kinda look alike. Only Chin wasn't bald. Most Italians exude this mafian exuberance.
That was another legit series tho, my favorite being that Malcolm X guy. Dude has his way with words.

Regarding The Wire, I wonder why people ain't regarding Omar Little as their favorite. Damn! He was the most impressive of all the cast.
Yo! It's Omar, Omar here! You just gotta run

Lol. I love Vincent Gingate and his guy Ernie Nunzi guy's character more. Even though I always root for Bumpy Johnson, Malcolm X, and his crew. Maybe because I'm black, and the series explores the racial issue.

On the Wire series, most American viewers love Omar Little the most.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by superfelix: 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
nani667:

I don try for dem sha
Lol, omo we dey try
I just dey use am pass away time ni, I'm just thankful this is the last season of Supergirl. hopefully s8 would be the last season of the flash. to even think I'm even watching Legends of tomorrow too; this one is just rubbish.. I can't wait to get out of this DC CW nonsense
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
armadeo:

I dislike this show

It is the protagonist I despise
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
nani667:

It is the protagonist I despise

Truth. To rephrase I dislike that guy who's like the genius "syndrome" kid.

I've watched lots of shows like that but he just pissed me off.

Monk is my favourite. The defective detective.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
Is there hope?

#LoveCraftCountry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
Achilles100:
Is there hope?

#LoveCraftCountry

I'm seeing fans online saying there's hope. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) ... (2809) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.