Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,245 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:28 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3454405 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) ... (2796) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu181: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mandorland:
I put SPOILER ALERT or he goes to a new city away from the US...say...London..then starts again...the whole Marienne thing didn't cut it for me...they should have used Natalie more
racist

You prefer Natalie because she is white

Black person looking down on a fellow black person. Black mentality
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tolu181:
racist

You prefer Natalie because she is white

Black person looking down on a fellow black person. Black mentality
are u alright? How is that racist? Ever heard of the word "preference"?? I prefer Natalie because to me, she has sex appeal..can't say d same about marienne

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kehinde2017: 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
[b][/b]YOU: 8/10
Well, well, well..when two sociopaths come together to form a pair, you know there's trouble. Perhaps the best Season of *YOU* so far, me trying to restrain sociopathic tendencies from controlling me was just it. Thank goodness Exile came to the rescue when I needed it. These folks sure understand how to inject and correct these anomalies they've fed us so far. An excellent watch and an 8/10 for me.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kehinde2017: 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
I think Marienne also oozes some sexual appeal. I feel we make a big deal outtanothing often times.
Mandorland:
are u alright? How is that racist? Ever heard of the word "preference"?? I prefer Natalie because to me, she has sex appeal..can't say d same about marienne
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tolu181:
lies

Natalie is old as fvck, why will Joe be simping for a milf?
Don't you see how they killed her off.

You just prefer her because she is white

Racist black slave like you worshipping white actors

Even when they are too old, you prefer them to young black actors..

Racist shithead.

Aah aah Oga chill na

why all the insults ... that's his preference and if you don't like it just ignore it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Toyade888(m): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tolu181:
lies

Natalie is old as fvck, why will Joe be simping for a milf?
Don't you see how they killed her off.

You just prefer her because she is white

Racist black slave like you worshipping white actors

Even when they are too old, you prefer them to young black actors..

Racist shithead.
Hmmm wahala

Maybe the guy just has a thing for matured ladies

Besides na the guy choice on who he prefers now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
FergieRaww:

Aah aah Oga chill na

why all the insults ... that's his preference and if you don't like it just ignore it
I just tire
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
Toyade888:

Hmmm wahala

Maybe the guy just has a thing for matured ladies

Besides na the guy choice on who he prefers now
I just weak
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
cheesy cheesy he's changed now
Tolu181:

Did you say joe only kill Evil people? Go watch season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mandorland:
Natalie is too old jor ND marienne is way beta, young,cute ND sexy............ Joe know beta thing cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
DieRich5:
Natalie is too old jor ND marienne is way beta, young,cute ND sexy............ Joe know beta thing cool
the way Una dey talk old lyk say she done chop 50.. someone dat is stil in her 30s
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lupin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
DieRich5:

She's beautiful no argument

but why didn't they use this look on the show ?!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
FergieRaww:

She's beautiful no argument

but why didn't they use this look on the show ?!
Dem no want mk she fine pass love lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
DieRich5:
Dem no want mk she fine pass love lipsrsealed

The love that looks like a rabbit grin

was very happy the way Joe handled her (that psychopath cheating biitch)

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
SkengRay:
the one eric met at the party. That guy wan dey form accent. Hin suppose speak like a proper Naija guy.

Yeah, camera man.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cypherhendrix(m): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
Y’ALL SHOULD WATCH Y.O.U
MY FAVORITE ATM

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cypherhendrix(m): 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
DieRich5:
To me marienne
Looks like a lesbian
She is good looking no doubt
But she didnt really cut in into that character
But that actually where the production did a good work joe have never being obsessed with anyone with her type of characteristics
All i can say is white dey write film abeg

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiocol: 1:09am On Oct 20, 2021
Who's following BMF

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 7:10am On Oct 20, 2021
Tolu181:

Did you say joe only kill Evil people? Go watch season 1
I was actually thinking maybe he didn't watch season one. Joe was a stone-cold murderer in that season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:24am On Oct 20, 2021
ibnlawal:

I was actually thinking maybe he didn't watch season one. Joe was a stone-cold murderer in that season
I forget wat really happened in S1 but I remember the mata now.........
U think say na all killers Dy end up dead or jail
Smart killers get away with murder, dere one station in gotv dat show life murder cast mata ND dere one cast 15yrs now FBI never see anyone jail

I saw a S-killer news recently, Dem jail am life in prison ND the man is like 80yrs+ ND he not fine can die anytime after enjoying life so dere no point jailing, there a movie of it tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2021
Oz

I have already watched Season 1 Episode 1 and i am hooked already.... Do.pe series!! Its an old series but gold...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu181: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
After watching 'WHAT IF'...

i now know antman is underrated, dude can assassinate 90% of the avengers without being identified.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tolu181:
After watching 'WHAT IF'...

i now know antman is underrated, dude can assassinate 90% of the avengers without being identified.
yeah for sure
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mayor1814: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
Chicago med, Chicago fire, seal team, the oval, feeling these interesting series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by temmy59: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
Can someone recommend better series like seal team and strike back. Or any series that would get someone hooked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
taiocol:
Who's following BMF

Saw episode one. Just felt like they were kinda forcing the accent and shit IMO.

I just stopped it after episode 1.

I know say them go fork that girl from Power sha. Normal normal
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
FergieRaww:

The love that looks like a rabbit grin

was very happy the way Joe handled her (that psychopath cheating biitch)

grin grin grin

She has a side that is fine sha. But her teeth are large sha, sometimes it makes her fine, sometimes it makes her look like the psycho that she is.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
Anyone seeding DopeSick?

4 episode out, downloaded two just to start.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Achilles100:

Saw episode one. Just felt like they were kinda forcing the accent and shit IMO.

I just stopped it after episode 1.

I know say them go fork that girl from Power sha. Normal normal
how were they forcing accent
Those actors are black Americans undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) ... (2796) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: huzzman and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.