Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:01 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3453920 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) ... (2796) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Froshloaded: 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
Baddestguyp:
drop rating for Money Heist without spoilers...
I gats watch am tonight

5.8/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Danycrusoe(m): 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Marvel's Hawkeye
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by frankmoney(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Who knows a streaming app like mobdro ? I heard mobdro is currently banned and not working
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SATANISTT: 2:30am On Dec 04, 2021
Chibudollar:
you said you will troll me for 1 month are you tired already? Lmaooooo
no need to take style dey beg. arm robbers like u will be exposed till the day u are burnt alive

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:56am On Dec 04, 2021
Money heists S5 part two 9/10

So Netflix first drop useless episodes ND released the remaining nice 5 episodes........ thank God I download the remaining, I love the ending I still miss her tho, first time my favorite character die ND I didn't stop, continued the series
spoiler alert
Stock market ehh cheesy any small thing e don Dy bleed.......na dis kind mata mk our account Dy red so cus of the virus now undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 5:12am On Dec 04, 2021
Just finished the last episode of "Th e man in the high castle" season 4.
It was a mess. The ending was soo terrible, bland and cliché. It was soo perfect and useless.
The whole frama didn't make sense. Should have quit in season 3.
Nonetheless one of the best series I've seen this year.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ENGBOS(m): 6:01am On Dec 04, 2021
Money heist 9.9/10
It has good ending,the plot was just amazing
I thought they would all die before,because they what they were doing was morally wrong,but i guess we viewers we wouldn’t like that.thought it will end like death note.
Times have changed in the movie industry where the person fighting for justice and what is right has become the bad guy,and the bad guy becomes the good guy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by durubennie(m): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2021
I need series like into the badlands,shannara chronicles,shadow hunters any recommendations?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 04, 2021
durubennie:
I need series like into the badlands,shannara chronicles,shadow hunters any recommendations?
Try Arthdal...it's korean
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu181: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2021
nani667:
Episode 1
yo if you can't mention title

Stop posting screenshot

It seems you enjoy people asking you the title
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2021
Mandorland:
Try Arthdal...it's korean
is the season 2 out?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2021
The wheel of Time episode 5 is 10/10 for me.

The most mature episode so far and i like the character development of the casts, now i am begining to understand the series more even without reading the book.

This is even more than just who the dragon is. The Series is much more depper than we thought. It's not just about who the dragon is, thanks for the episode 5 that has now given me a wider and broader knowledge about it.

Damm!!! The bond between moraine and lan is Damm strong, they didn't have to even speak to each other to feel it. Their eyes speak a thousand words when they look at each other.

But something happened at the end of this episodes, Nanaevea felt lan's pains too.

I like how this episodes isn't fast paced like the rest, it may seems as though this episodes is our learning phase to know more about the characters and the towers.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 04, 2021
lymelyte:
is the season 2 out?
no
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2021
⬇️⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JackBizzle: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
Money Heist 5 part 2 (3/10)

It should have ended since season 2.

Trash. Rio should have followed Tokyo to die. Unbelievable telenovela trash.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
OhBritannia:
The wheel of Time episode 5 is 10/10 for me.

The most mature episode so far and i like the character development of the casts, now i am begining to understand the series more even without reading the book.

This is even more than just who the dragon is. The Series is much more depper than we thought. It's not just about who the dragon is, thanks for the episode 5 that has now given me a wider and broader knowledge about it.

Damm!!! The bond between moraine and lan is Damm strong, they didn't have to even speak to each other to feel it. Their eyes speak a thousand words when they look at each other.

But something happened at the end of this episodes, Nanaevea felt lan's pains too.

I like how this episodes isn't fast paced like the rest, it may seems as though this episodes is our learning phase to know more about the characters and the towers.
I think nynaeave and ian might date
Seems like it’s all five of them that has powers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Stayed out of this thread so I wo t see any money Heist spoilers grin you people can start spoiling it now if you like I don finish am o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
JackBizzle:

why didn't you stop at season 2 if it was that trash? I mean subjecting to hours of what you call trash come on

9 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JackBizzle: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chibudollar:
why didn't you stop at season 2 if it was that trash? I mean subjecting to hours of what you call trash come on

Popular demand.

I watch it so that Im up to date on current trends.

I also enjoy complaining about it so that people like you can react.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
JackBizzle:

Popular demand.

I watch it so that Im up to date on current trends.

I also enjoy complaining about it so that people like you can react.
you enjoy complaining about it to get reactions from people? Lmaooooo, go outside and touch grass man. Or pour water on your head

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JackBizzle: 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chibudollar:
you enjoy complaining about it to get reactions from people? Lmaooooo, go outside and touch grass man. Or pour water on your head

Smoke weed and chill, bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
JackBizzle:

Smoke weed and chill, bro.
I don't do weed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
I just finished The travelers and its a really solid show. Its an episode of black mirror turned into a great series. I don't know why it took me this long to watch it. Wow.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JackBizzle: 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chibudollar:
I don't do weed

Yeah, you seem like a tramadol person.

It even rhymes with your name- Chibudollar the tramadoller

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
JackBizzle:

Yeah, you seem like a tramadol person.

It even rhymes with your name- Chibudollar the tramadoller
Nah, definitely not detailing this thread. Have a nice day. King of insults you win.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
JackBizzle:

I would have taken this review seriously if you didn't use the word "telenovela"
Using that made me realize you hate it just cos it's Spanish and has nothing to do with the writing or anything

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Geld(m): 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
"What is a country's Gold?... It's an Illusion"
This statement actually struck me...What if the so called Westerners who claimes to have Gold to support Thier currency has just Estimated Figures?...I mean no one has ever been there to see and Count the so called Gold reserve undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
Geld:
"What is a country's Gold?... It's an Illusion"
This statement actually struck me...What if the so called Westerners who claimes to have Gold to support Thier currency has just Estimated Figures?...I mean no one has ever been there to see and Count the so called Gold reserve undecided
And like he said it is never been used to trade anything, don't know how true that statement is but it kinda makes sense.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
When do we get a sixth season of black mirror cry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ChristoBam: 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Snowfall>Power
Watched both recently and I confidently say this. Patiently waiting for season 5.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by waploger(m): 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kaycee7:
Black queens observing
which series is this?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Itsrm(m): 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
OhBritannia:
Yeah Just saw the rating.

Well it's not like the normal top level, big budget Series.
It's Just a Christmas horror Series to keep you occupied, though i haven't seen it but blogs and News pages from the UK and US are writing about it so i thought, why not give it a try?

If you ask me, i prefer the rating of Totten tomato the more than that of imb.

Sometimes the rating of imb isn't constant and they are too quick in rating some series, they should first allow the Series to reach wide audience before giving their final rating.

Unlike rotten tomato that breaks down everything for you.

When it comes to Series, like the saying goes!! Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

There are Series i saw and just couldn't get past two episodes and you go online and you see imb rating them 8 or 7 and there are Series you see and you are like Damm!!!!!! So good and you go online and you see imb rating it 5 or 6.

Like i Said!! Human taste are very different

People liked the gangs of London, i couldn't get past three episodes.

People liked America gods, i couldn't get past 2 episodes.

I loved Money heist, some people say it's Telemundo.

I loved Visa vis, people say they couldn't get past season 1.

I loved power but couldn't get past 2 episodes of Empire.

I loved Shannara Chronicles but some people say it's a shiit series.

You see!!!! One man's food is another man's poison.

When I started watching TV series, I didn't know much about imdb and rotten tomatoes. What I usually did was to check sites like 02tvseries that show you the number of downloads per episode.

Lets say 100 people downloaded the first episode, the second 70 people and the third 50 people. That tells me most people who watched the show found it interesting to download the next episode. I'll download and watch.

If 100 people downloaded the first episode and only 20 downloaded the second, I avoid it

These days, I'm too lazy and just use imdb and rotten tomatoes. What happens is that I end up missing out on some great shows.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) ... (2796) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: Achilles100 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.