Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3494639 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) ... (2809) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 2:06am On Jan 25, 2022
Zeke trying to figure out his real age grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cousin9999: 6:07am On Jan 25, 2022
Hidden Assets (brit series)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 6:21am On Jan 25, 2022
Lana1:
Zeke trying to figure out his real age grin grin

Fool just figured his aunt is his mom

And the nigga was worried about NCAA regulations grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2022
Snow piercer is back

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SniperAssassin: 9:57am On Jan 25, 2022
Attack on Titan doesn't miss. God bless Isayama.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by osic(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2022
drisham:

Money first, aunt being mum can be settled later

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blackdodo: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2022
gbosah91:
Any recommendations on movie like The Witcher or Wheel of Time, I love this old magic kind of movies, fantasy series.

Carnival Row
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 11:38am On Jan 25, 2022
Ssnowpiecer is back mfs!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tibaonnet: 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
Born2winnx:
Any drugs series?

Have watched narcos
Power
Ozark
Godfather of harlem
Wire
Breaking bad
sopranos

Queen of the South.

I need hardcore drug series, black and mexicans.... any recommendations?
Hard core murder, cocaine export and processing....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Businesselites2: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Will ArisePlay Become Netflix’s Biggest Challenger in Nigeria?
Launched in 2020, ArisePlay, a sister brand of ThisDay Newspapers and ARISE news channel owned by business mogul Nduka Obaigbena, is looking to play big in the streaming service segment. Just like Netflix and co, it provides a personalized subscription service that allows members to access movies and TV shows streamed over the internet to any internet-connected TV, smartphone, computers, and other devices.

https://businesselitesafrica.com/will-ariseplay-become-netflixs-biggest-challenger-in-nigeria/

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
SNOW-FORKING-PIERCER.

season 3!!!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dostr4(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
anyone seen the snippet on power book ii, Maclean is likely going to die
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cletz991(m): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin in Zekes voice
‘I just want to play ball’
drisham:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
SniperAssassin:
Attack on Titan doesn't miss. God bless Isayama.
I still never watch am o, the hype in dis episode is mad, I just download am Dy wait for Sunday to watch both Episodes grin
But una don cast am for me already wit photos of it everywhere in social media cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 12:47am On Jan 26, 2022
Born2winnx:
Any drugs series?

Have watched narcos
Power
Ozark
Godfather of harlem
Wire
Breaking bad
sopranos

Snowfall

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 1:09am On Jan 26, 2022
DieRich5:
I still never watch am o, the hype in dis episode is mad, I just download am Dy wait for Sunday to watch both Episodes grin
But una don cast am for me already wit photos of it everywhere in social media cheesy

I'm waiting for the entire thing to binge watch.

I cannot wait for episodes at all.

I'll jump all spoilers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 9:16am On Jan 26, 2022
Just done with the first episode of big sky
I have gone to download the rest wink
Loving the show
Y’all should check it out

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tibaonnet: 10:47am On Jan 26, 2022
[quote author=Brukx post=109695051][/quote]
Try Queen of the South.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
Power Book. Always a good watch every week. It never disappoint. Meanwhile, fine punna like Carrie's just comot from the show. I would miss her love for the third leg every week. That girl doesn't need aphrodisiac. Lost all her integrity in one episode. Davis is a monster smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
DieRich5:
watch it oh...
Or I go cast am...
All I'll say for now is there were some deaths...
And head dey when roll

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Baddestguyp:
watch it oh...
Or I go cast am...
All I'll say for now is there were some deaths...
And head dey when roll
I already saw the picture of the head na cheesy
If I watch am now meh I can't wait to know wat going happen on Sunday cus I'll be thinking about it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lorddominic(m): 7:29am On Jan 27, 2022
Born2winnx:
Any drugs series?

Have watched narcos
Power
Ozark
Godfather of harlem
Wire
Breaking bad
sopranos

QUEEN OF THE SOUTH
NARCOS MEXICO
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Friedyokes: 8:37am On Jan 27, 2022
Archive 81.

Enjoying it so far, it is really intriguing , everyone should check it out , suspense is wonderful and the reveals too

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lekhane(m): 9:09am On Jan 27, 2022
A discovery of witches 9/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
DotA: Dragon's Blood Book 2 8.5/10

Book 2 takes the baton from Book1 and does justice to the setup job done by Book 1 marvelously. Whereas Book 1 had a travelling adventure theme, Book 2 delves into the political side of this verse, as well as expands its lore. Not to mention the increased stakes from the fallout of the events of Book 1.

Davion's battle for control with Slyrak continues, taking an even more dangerous turn. Mirana is forced to confront her past. The Invoker moves to complete his defeat of Selemené, while keeping Terroblade at bay. And Terrorblade himself, seeks to establish his foothold firmly in this world.
Ashley Miller and her team did a great work of juggling and balancing out these plot points to ensure that the plot progressed in an even manner. A few parts did feel rushed and a couple of characters could have used some more exposition but there's only so much one can fit into 8 episodes of 24+ minutes. And for the amount of time they had, the screenwriting team did a pretty good job, especially with Book 2's central villain. It could have almost been cliché if not for how well written they are.

The cast delivered on bringing the script to life as well, both returning cast members and new additions. The music is pretty decent. And of course, Studio Mir delivers on the visuals, with some well-inspired character designs and crisp animation.

If you liked Book 1 of DotA: Dragon's Blood, you're most likely going to enjoy the Book 2.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
Kaycee7:
DotA: Dragon's Blood Book 2 8.5/10

Book 2 takes the baton from Book1 and does justice to the setup job done by Book 1 marvelously. Whereas Book 1 had a travelling adventure theme, Book 2 delves into the political side of this verse, as well as expands its lore. Not to mention the increased stakes from the fallout of the events of Book 1.

Davion's battle for control with Slyrak continues, taking an even more dangerous turn. Mirana is forced to confront her past. The Invoker moves to complete his defeat of Selemené, while keeping Terroblade at bay. And Terrorblade himself, seeks to establish his foothold firmly in this world.
Ashley Miller and her team did a great work of juggling and balancing out these plot points to ensure that the plot progressed in an even manner. A few parts did feel rushed and a couple of characters could have used some more exposition but there's only so much one can fit into 8 episodes of 24+ minutes. And for the amount of time they had, the screenwriting team did a pretty good job, especially with Book 2's central villain. It could have almost been cliché if not for how well written they are.

The cast delivered on bringing the script to life as well, both returning cast members and new additions. The music is pretty decent. And of course, Studio Mir delivers on the visuals, with some well-inspired character designs and crisp animation.

If you liked Book 1 of DotA: Dragon's Blood, you're most likely going to enjoy the Book 2.
time to watch the S2, it seems I'll like it..........you ND Nani rated it well
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Marci best girl always

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
Bram best boy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
Book Of Boba Fett Ep 5 - 9/10

Good to see Mando again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
just finished The Mandalorian S1 - 2
Disney sabi work
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
Y’all should go see big sky
The show is fire
Suspense is crazy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) ... (2809) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.