Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3494635 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) ... (2809) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2022
Buzzer99:
Hello guys
Can anyone rate snowfall?
I started yesterday
Ep 3 now
Nothing special yet
Is it worth a watch?
S1, 2 and 3 were stellar both they started losing the plot in the last season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pepemendy(m): 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
OhBritannia:
Nicky Minaj, lil baby and Tommy.
Who else think they might appear in Tommy's series force?
Hmmmm let us keep our Fingers cross.
50 cent Is the boss.
Tommy appeared in nikki’s music video featuring lil baby.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Calibrator:
Presently in Episode 10 and to say I am vexed is an understatement.

Mumu people, instead of Nam-ra to be outside doing sheath work and doing the heavy work for them, she is there hiding amongst them as if she is also an endangered specie.
really, Dem really mk me vex too sha, she nor even help Dem with her power knowing who she really is after see da guy shitty those zombies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:
Reacher looking good so far

4 episodes in and it's looking good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
I really enjoyed it but I still don't like S2 dat much tho, I won't be watching korra cry data limit cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
Reacher

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:
I swear.. Was just about to write on it now...n grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Reacher (2022)

I've read the books (the earlier ones) and have to admit, Alan Ritchson is more convincing as Jack Reacher than Tom Cruise. It's been a great show so far.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mayor of Kingstown
Everything about this series is just perfect...omo the last episodes just felt so real like I was watching there in person. I can't wait to see what they'll do with the season 2.
9/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bmuhd4smile: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
Kindly, recommend movies like viking for me to download and watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2022

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
abduleez1:

Omo after seeing the first intro of the show, I always skip the intro was twas always cringey to me.

Today, I decided to watch it, twas quite enjoyable in its ridiculousness.

I have always like the song though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Simonokeh7(m): 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

Just googled up the series Reacher and my baby girl from Smallville Kristen kreuk( Lana Lang) is starring.

I might just make out time to see the series, I haven't seen Kristen star in any other movie other than Smallville
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
she was in Beauty and the Beast undecided

Simonokeh7:

I might just make out time to see the series, I haven't seen Kristen star in any other movie other than Smallville

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
MJBOLT:
she was in Beauty and the Beast undecided

u watch dis film?
I almost download am cus of her but I just saved my data
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
yes,I watch am

DieRich5:
u watch dis film?
I almost download am cus of her but I just saved my data
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ChristoBam: 12:45am On Feb 06, 2022
Buzzer99:
Hello guys
Can anyone rate snowfall?
I started yesterday
Ep 3 now
Nothing special yet
Is it worth a watch?
Snowfall is great. Trust me. Just stick to it and watch the characters develop.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 4:22am On Feb 06, 2022
MJBOLT:
yes,I watch am

okay cheesy u try
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Friedyokes: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2022
abduleez1:
absolutely, I can't skip this intro at all, it's so ridiculous, its so bad it's wonderful

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 8:48am On Feb 06, 2022
VerifiedStalin:
Reacher (2022)

I've read the books (the earlier ones) and have to admit, Alan Ritchson is more convincing as Jack Reacher than Tom Cruise. It's been a great show so far.

Also read the books. Started it last night and firstly the size of the guy is on point. Reacher is an intelligent giant. Physically intimidating.

Show is on point. Following. Will binge the rest today.

Solid.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2022
Raised By Wolves Season 2
HBO still maintaining the quality of this series. Looking forward to further episodes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:24am On Feb 06, 2022
Brukx:
Raised By Wolves Season 2
HBO still maintaining the quality of this series. Looking forward to further episodes.

What happened to shows giving us previously on....?

It took awhile for me to remember what happened in season 1.

Just asking for conversation sake, who is the King and who is the prophet in the prophecy?

I think the King is Paul and the prophet is Caleb.

And I'm sure Caleb will be so pissed giving all that he has endured to get here.

Let's see how it goes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 11:31am On Feb 06, 2022
What’s this one bayi
This people just wanna milk this power show

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 11:49am On Feb 06, 2022
Reacher
Just finished episode one and I don't really have much to say other than God bless the good souls that recommended this series.☺️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Y’all should check out ragdoll
Just done with episode 1
Making a lot of sense

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Power book 4 force episode 1 is 10/10 for me.
Mehnn!!!!!!!!!! This is what i am talking about.
This is the real deal, what we miss about the real power.
Omor Tommy is a stubborn and fearless motherforker, he fears no one and nobody.
After all the danger, threats and even seeing the bodyguards of the main boss.

The guy still reversed and stayed back.
Omor power book 4 force is the real deal.

Fork book 2 ghost, from now on i ride with book 4 force!!!!!!!!

I can't Wait for episode 2, i see Blood. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
Iamyemmie:
What’s this one bayi
This people just wanna milk this power show
what!!!!!!!
Only episode 1 of force swallowed the entire power franchise hands down.
I am sure force is going to overtake the main power.

Omor i see war coming and oh Chicago!!!!! Tommy is in town.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
There is one thing about a man with no Time and not in a Rush and it's too much money.
Quote from power book 4 force.

Mehnn Tommy is a Boss.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
I still can't get my head off the episode 1 of power book 4.
Mehnn!!!! 50 cent, Kemp and the rest senior executive teams really went hard on power book 4.
The sex scenes were on fire, the way the people communicate, they are communicating both with their mouths and their minds, it's like reverse phycology, lots of mind games especially between Tommy and the bar lady.
Right from their first conversation, when Tommy told her to pour him the third drink, i knew right there they just gave each other consent to fork each other. Lol

If you ain't intelligent, you won't read their mind games.
Omor I just hope tommy makes it alive on this one because with what i am seeing, it's going to be very bloody.
Something is telling me the other white lady which is the daughter of the main boss is going to fall in love with Tommy.

Well let's keep our fingers crossed, mehnn This is the real deal abeg.
Power book 2 and book 3 are for teens and young adults.

Power book 4 is for men and women.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
abduleez1:
The more you get to know the characters, the more hilarious the intro gets.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
abduleez1:
Guy whatsup you took my spot. Gee i watch the intro pass the film

(1) (2) (3) ... (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) ... (2809) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)