Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3502679 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Baddestguyp:
watch Supergirl

I don't do Sci-fic, anime and historical.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
swiftz:

I don't do Sci-fic, anime and historical.
I was joking tho...
Supergirl isn't any of these btw...it's a terrible CW superhero series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I was joking tho...
Supergirl isn't any of these btw...it's a terrible CW superhero series

Are superhero series/movies not Sci-fic/fantasies?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Some months ago...this guy didn't rate anime...
Baba has gotten up to episode 80 and now he finally admits same thing I did...

AOT is just on another level...PEAK FICTION!!!
I'm still shocked he finally rated it over Breaking Bad and his previous favourites grin grin

At 20min mark baba admitted it grin grin grin
That it's the greatest story he's ever seen grin

Still shocked he rated it over Breaking Bad and Lord of The Rings which is his favourite since childhood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxT3gJUIxck

AOT is something else. I was hooked from episode 1 I watched it non stop then.

Eagerly awaiting the rest of the season.

It's insane. Nothing else comes close for anime
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Hmm...this poster...

At least we get to see those goat drawn sled.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Stranger Things (2016)

Season 2.....8.5/10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
swiftz:

Are superhero series/movies not Sci-fic/fantasies?
definitely not sci-fi

Or who knows ...with the amount of tech the modern superheroes use...

Why I still prefer the old spiderman trilogy and character to this new one...

As far as I'm concerned this new Peter Parker is nothing special...unlike the old one...
The old one there was always a sense of threat...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Who is watching you here�
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
iamconcept:
Is the season 4 out?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Juzec:
Is the season 4 out?
I think they are still filming
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Baddestguyp:
everything is linked...
From start to end... although the anime hasn't ended yet...
So far the entire 87 episodes, almost everything seems to be planned out from the beginning

Looking forward to it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
Baddestguyp:
watch Supergirl

grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
If you are into conspiracy theory, there is a British show Utopia aired 2013, 2014 about a 'virus', named 'Russian Virus' and my Lawd, the story is amazing.

3 episodes in and I can't get enough.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by brainhack(m): 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Atlanta (Season 3) - When it comes to “what the f*ck just happened” moments. Few TV shows can be do it better cheesy.

In Season 3, there were random episodes with black mirror vibes, as usual their message was deep. End of episode 7 (Trini 2 De Bone) gave me madt goose bumps.

The producers over-patronized their Nigerian audience though; jollof rice, playing background music from Fela to Teni. Good news, it would be renewed for Season 4!

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 8:13am On Jun 14, 2022
iamconcept:

I think they are still filming
Okay. I thought as much.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GustoAfrica: 9:33am On Jun 14, 2022
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamprofessork: 10:27am On Jun 14, 2022
If you are not watching the boys.. you are wrong lipsrsealed please note, the Nigerian association of the boys (nairaland branch) are coming for you all come ep5 grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2022
Started Stranger Things from scratch last two weeks and present at Season 4 Episode 2......Why can't they give my girl, Jane a break?

She has been through a lot already... Now jailed again?!

Kuku kee her.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
Shey this sky castle will be sweet like this

Me no dey like all this diedie show o undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
Broda09:
Please recommend comedy or action series for someone whose favourite series are

The Big Bang Theory
How I Met your mother
Strike back
SEAL Team
SWAT
The Unit
Homeland
Covert Affairs
The Blacklist etc

Have also watched all the NCIS,FBI etc
The enemy within
The endgame
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Speakout03: 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
Baddestguyp:
there's one up there I was talking about

Others are Hunter x hunter
Jujutsu Kaisen
Vinland Saga
Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood
Hellsing Ultimate
One Punch Man
Baki
Magi
Psycho Pass
L
Many more...can't remember for now

Thanks for the recommendation Hunter x Hunter inqm on it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Shey this sky castle will be sweet like this

Me no dey like all this diedie show o undecided
e too make sense
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Seems Netflix are doing a real life Squid Game...with real prize money...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JCq_hmNhJs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Speakout03:

Thanks for the recommendation Hunter x Hunter inqm on it
Yep...when you're done...move to AOT or Jujutsu Kaisen
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Speakout03: 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Yep...when you're done...move to AOT or Jujutsu Kaisen
Ok no p
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kaycee7:
This switch tho. Prelude to carnage

Imagine her coming back to this role.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
armadeo:

AOT is something else. I was hooked from episode 1 I watched it non stop then.
Eagerly awaiting the rest of the season.

It's insane. Nothing else comes close for anime

pls where can I download the season one?
it's not on o2tvseried
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
°°°

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
stonemind:

pls where can I download the season one?
it's not on o2tvseried
animepahe dot com

Circled one is original language with subs
The ones with "eng" are English dubbed

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
When is The Boys episode 5 coming out nah...
I can't wait

I think Invincible is the only other superhero series I've enjoyed as much

Dunno why Marvel can't make mature stuff instead of those PG-13 rubbish

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
iamconcept:
till date I still haven't watched Season 3 of YOU

Its funny that I downloaded it the moment it came out and still have it till now...but I can't bring myself to watch the season 3 even though I seriously enjoyed season 1 and 2

I still don't understand why
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
I haven't even watched season 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wCB7g267Ds

(1) (2) (3) ... (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Faboosuarez(m), Efeboyi and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.