Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3494702 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) ... (2809) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
abduleez1:

Something like this? undecided
No be Florence Pugh be this?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
Achilles100:
I was almost mad about the last episode of Westworld, but at the end, its was okay.

I dont feel like Aaron Paul is a really good actor or maybe na cos I dislike his character in Breaking bad, but I haven't been impressed with his performance in Westworld so far.
I think it's just your opinion. The Westworld subreddit has been praising his acting so far. I personally think he is doing great.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
abduleez1:

Amazes me how people go out dressing like this and come out to cry sexual harassment later.
What are they expecting perverts to do?
Clap for them?

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by felix00(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Moneyboyz:

Amazes me how people go out dressing like this and come out to cry sexual harassment later.
What are they expecting perverts to do?
Clap for them?
Omo. Nawa oh.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by felix00(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Achilles100:
I was almost mad about the last episode of Westworld, but at the end, its was okay.

I dont feel like Aaron Paul is a really good actor or maybe na cos I dislike his character in Breaking bad, but I haven't been impressed with his performance in Westworld so far.

You dislike Jesse? That's a first
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by felix00(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Can I start Westworld? I don watch the season 1 couple of years ago but I no watch the season 2 after bad reviews from friends.
Does it get better or were the reviews exaggerated.
Make Una reply abeg
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kaycee7:

Yep. grin grin

Heard she received backlash few weeks ago for this attire.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Defence of Ukraine twitter account tweeting with the Chainsaw Man poster cool

Anyway can't wait for the anime to drop...
Bleach drops in 40 days, dunno how many days ChainsawMan will drop

The hype for Chainsaw Man these days is insane... especially since the part 2 of the manga started

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Chainsaw Man cool cool cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
AOT fanart

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kolena: 12:44am On Aug 03, 2022
I dey go rewatch Squid Game like this.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:37am On Aug 03, 2022
Doings.....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:38am On Aug 03, 2022
Lol, Disney steering clear of House of The Dragon & Ring of Power paths. grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mayor1814: 3:01am On Aug 03, 2022
Chloraseptic:

Yeah. I wonder why people don't talk about it here at all.

That's the kind of show I like, not all these supernatural and sci-fi shows they have everywhere that don't portray present day scenerios.

I'm really really anticipating the release of the latest episode. I can't wait. A very very wonderful n interesting series. I wish they will release like 4 or 5 episodes together at once. the show too make sense

And it's very real n relatable. It dwells on every day crime scenes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 3:44am On Aug 03, 2022
somenody:
Teen wolf is soooooo annoying.
they spend half a season getting their asses handed to them.
Scott true alpha--USELESS. just to be growling and jumping around being all high and mighty.
so easy to manipulate.

Kira will be dancing around with sword not cutting anything.

Liam dey try sha.
Stiles Na my guy.but werey suppose buy gun no b to dey enter dangerous situations empty handed.

malia dey try

Lydia,werey . Scream Na ,shey U get powerful scream? scream!! noo Na too dey mumu up and down..

Allison-gone too soon she get sense.

Stiles would make a good hunter tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 5:20am On Aug 03, 2022
P valley season 2 is been 8/10 for me.
I really like this season 2 and i like the fact that they are introducing some gang war into the season.
Can't wait for episode 9.

Becoming Elizabeth has been a strong 10/10 for me so far.
I am enjoying the history and dynamic of the British Empire and the life of Elizabeth.
The casts are totally killing their roles, it's like they were born for such roles.

You might have a different perspective of this but i think British and Europeans in general can play the roles of Royals more than Americans and other continents.
The way they play those roles of Royals, and king's and Queens and palace and kingdoms gives me goosebumps especially British actors and actresses.

Asians too are very good in that role.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 7:48am On Aug 03, 2022
OhBritannia:
P valley season 2 is been 8/10 for me.
I really like this season 2 and i like the fact that they are introducing some gang war into the season.
Can't wait for episode 9.

Becoming Elizabeth has been a strong 10/10 for me so far.
I am enjoying the history and dynamic of the British Empire and the life of Elizabeth.
The casts are totally killing their roles, it's like they were born for such roles.

You might have a different perspective of this but i think British and Europeans in general can play the roles of Royals more than Americans and other continents.
The way they play those roles of Royals, and king's and Queens and palace and kingdoms gives me goosebumps especially British actors and actresses

Asians too are very good in that role.
Most likely due to the fact that the bane of thier government and seat of power has been monarchy...most European nations had Royals since time immemorial and they sent out "Conquistadors" to explore and colonize new lands including the Americas. Some European nations like The UK, Spain, Netherlands and Belgium still have monarchs up till this day so it's most likely that they will represent "royalty and monarchy" on motion picture better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 8:49am On Aug 03, 2022
Alchemy of souls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:05am On Aug 03, 2022
How come we haven't started the countdown to House of the Dragon and Lord of the Rings?

How many days left?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:02am On Aug 03, 2022
abduleez1:

Baba be calming down. Shuuu
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:08am On Aug 03, 2022
Kaycee7:

Omo e shock me too o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2022
abduleez1:

See am for here. Shey you go rest now.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2022
Baddestguyp:
check this one out ...one of my favs from last year

The Idaten Deities Know Only Peace

Don't be fooled by the cover...it's pretty mature and crazy af

I'm loving this show. Forking hilarious.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by felix00(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2022
Achilles100:

See am for here. Shey you go rest now.
Name?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2022
felix00:

Name?

Selena Gomez
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lovewins: 10:51am On Aug 03, 2022
Oops
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Havertz29s: 10:58am On Aug 03, 2022
lovewins:
Ademola Lookman to Atlanta done
Wrong thread mehn

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lovewins: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2022
Havertz29s:
Wrong thread mehn

Lol

Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Achilles100:

I'm loving this show. Forking hilarious.
love all the characters especially Miku and Ysley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by atinga1: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
somenody:
Teen wolf is soooooo annoying.
they spend half a season getting their asses handed to them.
Scott true alpha--USELESS. just to be growling and jumping around being all high and mighty.
so easy to manipulate.

Kira will be dancing around with sword not cutting anything.

Liam dey try sha.
Stiles Na my guy.but werey suppose buy gun no b to dey enter dangerous situations empty handed.

malia dey try

Lydia,werey . Scream Na ,shey U get powerful scream? scream!! noo Na too dey mumu up and down..

Allison-gone too soon she get sense.

That's how they get people glued to the series. You get annoyed and emotional, but you still wanna know how it ended.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
What happened to Nkiri dot com

(1) (2) (3) ... (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) ... (2809) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Flamez01 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.