Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3494777 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) ... (2809) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by budaatum: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Stonecoldstare1:

In Rihanna's voice "where have you been".........since the show's inception?

Time. And i was waiting for them to get to the end.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
OhBritannia:
There is nothing Gay there.
It's just your mind playing trick because of the meat stuff.
What that statement meant was that he should stop beating around the Bush and go straight to the point as the human was speaking in parables.
The show is taken from a book, and there was nothing Gay written in the book, the day Amazon shows a gay couple is the day the show will die and they know it so they won't dare and mind you, the show is a family show and not an adult show like The house of the dragon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
This Summertime Render is psychological torture...
With every episode the situation feels more and more hopeless...
Watching characters die so many times...and the villains learning and adapting so fast

The gore too

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
Stonecoldstare1:

You really have evolved cheesy,I'm proud of you,just wish my main man Koice were here to see you now

Lol, thanks man.
I kinda miss Koice too. Man was widely knowledgeable.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
Stonecoldstare1:

Am I the only one who thinks that they foreshadowed "Blood and Cheese" in the final scene of episode 5 with a rat going for the blood of Ser Joffrey LonMouth? Please don't dive in deep,I don't want non book readers to call me a spoiler

Yeah, I caught that and wondered what symbolism that scene represented.
You might not be far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Fantasy fans no go rest this year. Na Abduleez and myself I dey pity

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alienist: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Can someone give us a breakdown of what EACH SEASON of the Crown is all about?? From season 1-4
Is there any season that talks about Princess Diana?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Clint02(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kaycee7:
Na till next year o.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
Alienist:
Can someone give us a breakdown of what EACH SEASON of the Crown is all about?? From season 1-4
S1 focused on the event leading up to 1955 covering King George V ascension to throne after his brother abdicated because he wanted to marry a divorcee which was against the laws of the Church of England at that time. It also focused on King George V short reign and failing health due to lung cancer and eventual death and crowing of Queen Elizabeth II in 1952. Finally it also centered on Winston Churchill's reign as prime minister and eventual resignation. There was also the back story of Princess Margaret ( The Queen's sister) and her love life shenanigans.

S2 focused on the suez canal and profumo affair scandal, the Reign of two prime ministers and the birth of Prince Edward. The period covered was 1955 to 1964.

S3 (The weakest season imo) focused on the period from 1964 to 1977..nothing much of interest in this S3. Camilla Shand ( The present queen consort) was introduced.

S4 focused on the reign of Margaret Thatcher as prime minister and Lady Diana Spencer ( Princess of Wales) was introduced and her relationship with Prince Charles (Prince of Wales then, now King) was the main focus.

The upcoming S5 will primarily focus on Prince Charles and Lady Diana chaotic marriage and events leading up to thier eventual separation in 1992 and eventual divorce in 1996.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alienist: 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
oyaskii:
S1 focused on the event leading up to 1955 covering King George V ascension to throne after his brother abdicated because he wanted to marry a divorcee which was against the laws of the Church of England at that time. It also focused on King George V short reign and failing health due to lung cancer and eventual death and crowing of Queen Elizabeth II in 1952. Finally it also centered on Winston Churchill's reign as prime minister and eventual resignation. There was also the back story of Princess Margaret ( The Queen's sister) and her love life shenanigans.

S2 focused on the suez canal and profumo affair scandal, the Reign of two prime ministers and the birth of Prince Edward. The period covered was 1955 to 1964.

S3 (The weakest season imo) focused on the period from 1964 to 1977..nothing much of interest in this S3. Camilla Shand ( The present queen consort) was introduced.

S4 focused on the reign of Margaret Thatcher as prime minister and Lady Diana Spencer ( Princess of Wales) was introduced and her relationship with Prince Charles (Prince of Wales then, now King) was the main focus.

The upcoming S5 will primarily focus on Prince Charles and Lady Diana chaotic marriage and events leading up to thier eventual separation in 1992 and eventual divorce in 1996.

Omo thank you very very much for this. It is much appreciated. Thank you. Seems like I need to watch it. Does anyone know any telegram channel or site where I can download it from? The telegram channels I joined do not have it and tfpdl also does not have it on their server anymore. I'm talking about season 1 and 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
Alienist:
Omo thank you very very much for this. It is much appreciated. Thank you. Seems like I need to watch it. Does anyone know any telegram channel or site where I can download it from? The telegram channels I joined do not have it and tfpdl also does not have it on their server anymore. I'm talking about season 1 and 2
Search for gameofseriesinfo on telegram, search for "The crown" , click on link, it will take you to a bot where you will find all seasons in 720p or 1080p.

Check the pics below if it helps and sorry for the quality. Telegram doesn't allow screenshot so i literally had to snap the app from another device.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alienist: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
oyaskii:
Search for gameofseriesinfo on telegram, search for "The crown" , click on link, it will take you to a bot where you will find all seasons in 720p or 1080p.

Check the pics below if it helps and sorry for the quality. Telegram doesn't allow screenshot so i literally had to snap the app from another device.
Thank you very much, oyaskii. I appreciate this.

Oops! The file is large
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kaycee7:

I swear, no rest for us.

The Witcher prequel this December, this one next summer. Not to talk of Wheel of Time, Shadow and Bone upcoming seasons. Avatar live action still dey come sef.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
Only those that have watched peak will see it cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
abduleez1:

I dey silently doff cap for the man anytime I see him name come up with some fresh lore I barely know about.

We just dey beg am make him increase him speed small even if na gear 4. I pray make the man still get many more years to go to give us more content. The guy na Magician.

Only that Essos and Valyria stories ehn go drop content taya talkless of the lesser known worlds like Asshai.

That man's mind na something else. Maybe na why he get big head

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Stonecoldstare1:

Am I the only one who thinks that they foreshadowed "Blood and Cheese" in the final scene of episode 5 with a rat going for the blood of Ser Joffrey LonMouth? Please don't dive in deep,I don't want non book readers to call me a spoiler

grin no you're not. Although I was helped. I saw it online
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 12:06am On Sep 26, 2022
Kaycee7:
na next year
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 12:09am On Sep 26, 2022
abduleez1:

I swear, no rest for us.

The Witcher prequel this December, this one next summer. Not to talk of Wheel of Time, Shadow and Bone upcoming seasons. Avatar live action still dey come sef.
witcher s3- mid
WOT s2- mid
None of this upcoming shows dey freak me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SlyCharlie(m): 4:04am On Sep 26, 2022
I was up late, and I Just saw House Of The Dragon S1, EP6 on Mnet.
Shit is gradually taking shape.

Not bad HBO, not Bad.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 5:41am On Sep 26, 2022
SlyCharlie:
I was up late, and I Just saw House Of The Dragon S1, EP6 on Mnet.
Shit is gradually taking shape.

Not bad HBO, not Bad.

I guess it's time to start hating alicent undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 5:42am On Sep 26, 2022
nkiliuzo:
witcher s3- mid
WOT s2- mid
None of this upcoming shows dey freak me

Witcher s2 was a big letdown sef
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:09am On Sep 26, 2022
Nasty wordplay if you ask me ngl grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2022
Ibunkun1:

That man's mind na something else. Maybe na why he get big head

Lol... grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:14am On Sep 26, 2022
oyaskii:
Whoever did this definitely knew what they were doing.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 7:21am On Sep 26, 2022
oyaskii:

kryptonian alabamian intensifies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2022
Clint02:
Na till next year o.
nkiliuzo:
na next year
My bad. Wrong picture
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:41am On Sep 26, 2022
blingxx:

I guess it's time to start hating alicent undecided
Alicent about to become Alicunt just as Pu7pl3 prophesied.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:49am On Sep 26, 2022
House Of The Dragon E06 = 9.5/10 ✔️

Wow just wow. The new characters are killing it.

Once, King Viserys was looking for a male heir, now he has it in excess. So many princes everywhere. Be careful what you wish for. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2022
oyaskii:
trying to use him to revive the dead supergirl series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2022
budaatum:

Time. And i was waiting for them to get to the end.
Yea.....I get it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:00am On Sep 26, 2022
Kaycee7:
Whoever did this definitely knew what they were doing.
I swear... definitely on purpose grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) ... (2809) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.