Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3494655 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) ... (2809) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Crumbian:

I get it really.

The guys I know who watch korean series have this unique ability to not understand Hollywood series/movies.

korean series very good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Miracood2:

U expect someone who is a huge fan of Korean series to like top tier Hollywood content?

I'm a huge fan of Korean series and I like Hollywood

The quality of media is what matters...not country of origin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Crumbian:

I get it really.

The guys I know who watch korean series have this unique ability to not understand Hollywood series/movies.

it is not a Korean series issue...

Those guys just don't know good series

I watch series from any country...
As long as it's good, it's good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Abba114:
i watch only 2 episodes of b.c.s recommend any good one abeg
Mr Robot
Homeland
Gangs of London
YOU
The Queen's Gambit
Peaky Blinders
Sherlock
The Last kingdom
Vikings

Honestly I don't keep many names offhand...
My PC has issues...I'd have checked to recommend

*If you'll watch anime...I can give list too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Abba114:
korean series very good
some people have the bias against anything that is not Hollywood...

I don't know the kind of mentality

To them, anything not Hollywood = trash

Once they see a show is Korean/japanese/ or any country apart from Britain, they automatically condemn...

You see them over this thread crying when anyone posts any Korean series or Japanese anime

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Selwin256(m): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Can someone please recommend an interesting series to watch?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Selwin256:
Can someone please recommend an interesting series to watch?
- Carnival Row
- Vinland Saga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
This is Cinema level animation quality 🔥

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Why do I feel like Chuck will commit suicide at the end of this Better Call Saul Season 3

I hope he does it with a gun or knife

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
The Deuce - 8.5/10

- Kai! HBO never disappoints sha, i mean the show is.. is just woww!

Spartacus & P Valley dey learn work for where Nudity dey for this show LoL 😂

All the main Characters played their part to almost perfection...

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NaijaMemes: 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Gidah:
seeing season 1 i haven’t finished 2 episode without sleeping off ,currently on episode 5 slept like 4 times ,show is good but not really peak that can hook someone .

Maybe it's not your taste?

I found it interesting from episode 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Miracood2:

It means u don't know much about people.

They are people that will still take the decision of that Arab/Indian guy in real life situation.
I don’t want to know type of dense people ,they have nothing to do in that game then and it’s not the first game where we might be talking of maybe he’s novice .one person is gonna win for sure but not with some of them showing pity in the face of death,and the tug of war episode made no sense no matter the tactics them use this is life and death those other team ain’t winning .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:33am On Mar 20, 2023
grudges:
Nani are you telling me upon all the series you watched, is now that you are watching better call saul or you are rewatching the series?

Started seeing it last year... saw seasons 1 - 3...

Decided to complete it now 👌🏼

Seems Jimmy is the Villain of the story... apparently Chuck was right all along
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:05am On Mar 20, 2023
Motherland: Fort Salem.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:30am On Mar 20, 2023
nani667:

Started seeing it last year... saw seasons 1 - 3...

Decided to complete it now 👌🏼

Seems Jimmy is the Villain of the story... apparently Chuck was right all along
Chuck is worse than whatever Jimmy becomes...

Chuck is so filled with jealousy and hate

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by roqrules04(m): 3:57am On Mar 20, 2023
pu7pl3:

His death was soo satisfying... knowing what he must have gone through before he died grin

The fvcker knows Jimmy like a book😂😂.. I don’t like Chuck’s character at all

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 5:53am On Mar 20, 2023
roqrules04:

The fvcker knows Jimmy like a book😂😂.. I don’t like Chuck’s character at all
😂😂
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by roqrules04(m): 7:02am On Mar 20, 2023
Shadow and Bone s2 Ep4 shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 8:10am On Mar 20, 2023
Wow seeing y’all so happy about a character’s death amuse me ,as In top tier hatred ,but yeah it’s relatable imagine having chuck in your life ,chuck knows law more than jimmy ,the most unfortunate is Howard Hamlin with that perfect office man look ,d way bcs is shot is amazing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dangig: 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
I am watching The Last of Us and just concluded American Horror Story season 10 and You.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
BLEACH EPISODE 271 - Ichigo (Vasto Lorde Form) VS Ulquiorra (Second Resurrection Form) Pure Masterpiece.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
Xtorm7995:
BLEACH EPISODE 271 - Ichigo (Vasto Lorde Form) VS Ulquiorra (Second Resurrection Form) Pure Masterpiece.
one of my favorite episodes in Bleach...
The Grimmjow fight too is another
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
This Milo Houdini act is getting exhausting.

Can you just die?

Mayor of Kingstown season 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Baddestguyp:
This is Cinema level animation quality 🔥

Jesus, Is that Hange on fire? cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
Crumbian:

Jesus, Is that Hange on fire? cry
where are you on the show?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Baddestguyp:
where are you on the show?

Stopped when the rumbling started, after those battleships failed to stop Eren and the wall titans.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
Crumbian:

Stopped when the rumbling started, after those battleships failed to stop Eren and the wall titans.
so you've not seen the latest 1 hour episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Selwin256(m): 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kaycee7:

- Carnival Row
- Vinland Saga

Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Baddestguyp:
so you've not seen the latest 1 hour episode

I have not.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
Better Call Saul season 3........9.5/10

My favourite moment this season was seeing Chuck get what he deserves with everyone seeing him for what he really is.
Season ended with his house burning down so I guess he's finally dead....so glad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) ... (2809) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.