Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3488615 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (2806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
freecocoa:
How the fvck do I stop watching PLL? This show's been annoying me for a while now, yet I'm still watching, just what is wrong with the writer's of this series for feck's sakes? I need help guys, I really need to stop, someone tell me how. angry angry angry
why stop?
next episode go on twitter immediately after you are through and you go laff tire,as the hardcore fans pick apart the episode.

Nathan for you
the,
dumb Starbucks episode.
the parody of the Rolling Stones record is just too funny.
the original will never sound the same.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
About a boy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emeonyerichard(m): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
A40:

Burn Notice
can u help me with epic series like game of Thrones and vikings.. Tanx
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
i deferred plenty things from last weekend to this weekend undecided undecided undecided.....its like i would have do it again.. grin grin grin grin grin

this weekend is gone just like that.... embarassed embarassed

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emeonyerichard(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
Any help getting series like game of Thrones and vikings pls.. Will also appreciate if the site is provided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nasir Khan..Mumu of The Month. angry angry

Girl enter your car,authoritatively activate your mümu button. undecided undecided

WTF. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RAKITIC: 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
bykebyke:
Nasir Khan..Mumu of The Month. angry angry

Girl enter your car,authoritatively activate your mümu button. undecided undecided

WTF. angry angry
do u know any series similar to strike back in terms of action
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
................as brutal as ever...... shocked

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
SIRcumalot:

why stop?
next episode go on twitter immediately after you are through and you go laff tire,as the hardcore fans pick apart the episode.

The story just doesn't make any sense anymore, like I had to keep watching to discover who A is and 5 years later, I'm being forced to wonder who the feck AD is, jesus! What is that? I swear, the only thing I endure is Hannah and Caleb, wanted to see them together again and now that that's happened, I just need to stop, like I really have to. angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boring: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
anybody with narcos link
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sammycarz(m): 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
bykebyke:
grin grin
What is the name of this series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
sammycarz:

What is the name of this series.
The Get Down.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
RAKITIC:
do u know any series similar to strike back in terms of action
Nope.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
phantom:

Calm down na. Most people are yet to watch it. You can start Monday.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
Bratking:

lolol..it's over man, season one is over. loose ends yes, but the primacy "naz plot" has been dealt with. all other subplots are secondary and doesn't matter much in the general scheme of things. cheesy
I don't think Nas's plot is over just yet, I mean he didn't even say goodbye to Freddy, they can't just end like that, makes no sense, then there's the guy that ratted him out on his drug business, his lawyer was caught on camera buying drugs and quite frankly they made too much fuss off the murder to just let it go, what rubbish. angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:28am On Sep 03, 2016
phantom:
Bros take a chill pill. Nobody is gonna give a trophy grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iseoluwani: 12:40am On Sep 03, 2016
Mehn I just watched THE ORIGINALS SEASON 5 (NIGERIA.the work of our brother from the yeast, but actually season 3)

Now am waiting seriously for season 6(nigeria) but season 4(london)

Can't wait to see the return of HAYLAY AND HOPE
Destruction of MARCEL
extinction of VINCENT
HANDSOME AND CALCULATING ELIJAH
RUTHESS OF KLAUS
VILENESS OF KOL
HEARTLESS OF REBEKAH
FREYA THE WISE SOCERER

THIS FILM MAKE SENSE

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 12:41am On Sep 03, 2016
Finished "Stranger Things" can't wait for season 2

"You're the worst" is back
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 7:01am On Sep 03, 2016
Alfred234:
Finished "Stranger Things" can't wait for season 2

"You're the worst" is back

My sweet show

You are the worst
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2016
The night of :

Brilliant season finale, bittersweet, neither guilty not innocent but free. The compelling argument for Naz is the fact that the drugs will black you out, become unconscious, there is no way Naz could have killed the girl without being fully conscious and like others comments here, stabing her 22 times was too much of a coincidence and will require Naz to be fully alert, and if he was fully alert he would have gotten out of the house earlier than he did. And Iastly, Naz had no motive, he isn't a serial killer. The prescutor knew he didn't have a real motives, they had to bring his past about in high school, lol.

Excellent show all round.

John stone eczema came back, lol, I was pleased with that.

Only thing I didn't like was what happened to Naz lawyer, Chandra. Felt the transformation from cool professional lawyer to an unprofessional was too swift.

Even if the night of gets a second season, it won't be about Naz, it will be about a different criminal case with all different characters.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2016
Ufranklin92:

My sweet show

You are the worst
Am I the only one that think season 2 was kinda boring? undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joseph1832(m): 8:27am On Sep 03, 2016
phantom:
I must say I love your display picture, I brings back memories... smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

Bros take a chill pill. Nobody is gonna give a trophy grin

Sorry bro....I wan do una longer throat.....lol...
But on a serious not,where can I upload too so you guys can download.....full season with subs.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:13am On Sep 03, 2016
phantom:

Sorry bro....I wan do una longer throat.....lol...
But on a serious not,where can I upload too so you guys can download.....full season with subs.
i don't really know where you can upload tho, 4shared maybe? . Me myself ive already got Narcos season 2 on my download cue, airtel shouldn't fall hands this night oo.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

i don't really know where you can upload tho, 4shared maybe? . Me myself ive already got Narcos season 2 on my download cue, airtel shouldn't fall hands this night oo.

I'm using Ntel(not airtel oo)as dey get coverage for my area, unlimited 24/7
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sammycarz(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
bykebyke:

The Get Down.
Where can I download it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
sammycarz:

Where can I download it

[url]yourserie.com[/url]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
kingsilly:

I'm using Ntel(not airtel oo)as dey get coverage for my area, unlimited 24/7

you must be proud of yourself
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
Narcos season 2..is Escobar playing bare knuckles on sega grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
sammycarz:

Where can I download it
Don't know.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
Happy Valley

Next up Rick and Morty smiley

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
lafuria1:
The night of :

Brilliant season finale, bittersweet, neither guilty not innocent but free. The compelling argument for Naz is the fact that the drugs will black you out, become unconscious, there is no way Naz could have killed the girl without being fully conscious and like others comments here, stabing her 22 times was too much of a coincidence and will require Naz to be fully alert, and if he was fully alert he would have gotten out of the house earlier than he did. And Iastly, Naz had no motive, he isn't a serial killer. The prescutor knew he didn't have a real motives, they had to bring his past about in high school, lol.

Excellent show all round.

John stone eczema came back, lol, I was pleased with that.

Only thing I didn't like was what happened to Naz lawyer, Chandra. Felt the transformation from cool professional lawyer to an unprofessional was too swift.

Even if the night of gets a second season, it won't be about Naz, it will be about a different criminal case with all different characters.
Yeah! The transformation was too swift, she developed feelings for him too quickly, then slides into being unprofessional. It should v taken a bit of time, like Sarah tancredi in prison break. It took her a bit of time to develop feelings for Mike, then she slid down that path of un professionalism, by aiding them in the break out. But I can't blame them, the season was just too short, if it was longer, it won't have been that swift. But a dope series all the same

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (2806) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: nisot14, Alexdroh(m), stanislaus67(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.