Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,359 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:07 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3455813 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (2797) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Damoxy:

Thanks
Am waiting for Narcos 3

Do u have any good website where I can download HD seasonal series, I don't want Torrents sites

fs.evonetbd.com/index.php?dir=TV%20Shows%20%26%20Series%20Collection/English%20TV%20Series/

dl.tehmovies.com/94/series/

Toxicwap dot com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ozark will be released today on Netflix

.. waiting patiently smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
introvertme:

Frankie didn't want to tell the guy what they were looking for ooo ,in fact he didn't want to go with the guy sef

In fact it was first to find d cash !!!

That PART didn't make any sense !!! Frankie had said the cash was definitely in the house, instead of the guy to start ransacking the house while that guy was doing his THING

he sat down and waited !!!

Who does that !!!
The producers said they deliberately added that part,it wasn't part of it initially

y did the directors include that part na...so what now does Frankie do
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Damoxy:
Any good series(completed) with great and real story line like breaking Bad?
The sopranos

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Coyotejack:

my brother make i save u the stress make i give the sound track
In a land of myth and a time of magic the destiny of a great kingdom falls on the shoulder of a young boy his name Merlin......... grin

lmaoooo, i break all the dvd by sister bought den... grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
dubylhover:

mehn any other series about Sherlock Holmes which isn't "Sherlock" the one Benedict cumberbatch stars is just below par

That is really a no brainer, yes Sherlock is good but Elementary does fine in it's on own way. rather than watch just 3 Episodes in a rushed season, elementary builds on the characters, invest time to tell the story, the way it put a spin to the characters.
for me Elementary will always have a place in the Sherlock mythology. and I'm gonna guess you haven't actually watched it

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
rawdpiper:

I watch it also

up to season 5??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
maryjabeez:

Who told u? I love dat series, Jez getting tired of it cus it's easy to predict the killer, wld rada murder in the first to elementary now.

dey really need to work on that, especially this last season i got more predictions right. but sometimes the suspense is fun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dalek:

That is really a no brainer, yes Sherlock is good but Elementary does fine in it's on own way. rather than watch just 3 Episodes in a rushed season, elementary builds on the characters, invest time to tell the story, the way it put a spin to the characters.
for me Elementary will always have a place in the Sherlock mythology. and I'm gonna guess you haven't actually watched it

I've watched like 3 episodes of elementary,didn't really feel d vibes of Dr Watson being a woman having already read some of Doyle writings..besides I first watched Sherlock before wlemenatry so it would always always struggle to attain that standard of Sherlock..besides Sherlock being an English series brings more originality than elementary

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
akeeen:
Ozark will be released today on Netflix

.. waiting patiently smiley

mehn I just read about it online..it has an IMDb rating of 9.2 and they said breaking bad fans would love it,so I'm up for it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
dubylhover:

mehn I just read about it online..it has an IMDb rating of 9.2 and they said breaking bad fans would love it,so I'm up for it
I'm really excited... the trailer is awesome.. can't wait
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
akeeen:
I'm really excited... the trailer is awesome.. can't wait

bruh I just watched d trailer,I think its safe to say that my weekend would b to binge watch d series..it looks really good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
dubylhover:

I've watched like 3 episodes of elementary,didn't really feel d vibes of Dr Watson being a woman having already read some of Doyle writings..besides I first watched Sherlock before wlemenatry so it would always always struggle to attain that standard of Sherlock..besides Sherlock being an English series brings more originality than elementary

i feel you shouldn't judge by just 3 Episodes, if you feel Joan Watson is not cool, i probably shouldnt tell you about Jamie Moriarty grin
i read dey actually got permission to change things that way, elementary as lots of English characters from the book, except for Watson. Mycroft, Sherlock's dad, det lestrade, miss hudson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
The OA, anyone understand that show abeg?? me am lost o

Forgotten how truly disgusting The Strain is.. angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
dubylhover:

bruh I just watched d trailer,I think its safe to say that my weekend would b to binge watch d series..it looks really good
lol.. coool..

happy binging.. its out on t f p d l ...if you dunno where to download it.. its not yet out on those index websites.. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dalek:
The OA, anyone understand that show abeg?? me am lost o

Forgotten how truly disgusting The Strain is.. angry
the strain. 'disgusting' in a fun way? or dumb way??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
akeeen:
the strain. 'disgusting' in a fun way? or dumb way??

disgusting in a horrific way, the vampires and worms. yuck. never watch while eating
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dalek:

disgusting in a horrific way, the vampires and worms. yuck. never watch while eating
lol.. rate the series.. do you recommend ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
akeeen:
lol.. rate the series.. do you recommend ?

if you get the mind it's actually ok, I'll say 5/10 for story,
acting can be abit annoying, asides TWD, the strain is the only horror series i watch...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dalek:

if you get the mind it's actually ok, I'll say 5/10 for story,
acting can be abit annoying, asides TWD, the strain is the only horror series i watch...
aiit. thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sharex15: 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
VargasVee:

STAY OFF WEED, MAN.
How the hell can this guy even compare merlin to game of thrones.Game of thrones is by far a superior film
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VargasVee(m): 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
sharex15:

How the hell can this guy even compare merlin to game of thrones.Game of thrones is by far a superior film

LMAO don't mind him
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ideee03(f): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Madam Secretary, a bit old but I don't mind. As for GOT, Power, The Strain, Orphan Black etc see y'all at the end of August by then all episodes would have been out for me to download.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ideee03(f): 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hi guys, please what site can I download Narcos 1&2 from with subtitles ? Not torrents o. I initially downloaded them at O2tvseries.com but they didn't have subtitles for all those Spanish scenes. Helep a sister.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
You see how the directors and producer of suit fooled everyone by with letting Donna become a senior partner in episode 1? grin
Episode 2 was lit.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Udezer69(m): 12:12am On Jul 22, 2017
Alfred234:

I have seen Dark Matter

Currently following Empire

I'll try and watch "The Exorcist"

new season for dark matter out! GAME OF THRONE SEASON 7 OUT!!!!! TVD and TheOriginals Finished cry Sense8 new season out...a whole lot is out >>>> o2tvseries.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 22, 2017
Coyotejack:

the following of game of thrones is 10x more than empire, almost the same with the walking dead 3x more than breaking bad and a100x more than that yeye flash u are calling.
leave him... the boy doesn't know what he's saying....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 12:44am On Jul 22, 2017
lymelyte:
You see how the directors and producer of suit fooled everyone by with letting Donna become a senior partner in episode 1? grin
Episode 2 was lit.

I told you guys she won't be senior partner for long but y'all were busy bashing directors.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 30card(m): 5:12am On Jul 22, 2017
bykebyke:

A link for what?
the people v o j simpson

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 5:25am On Jul 22, 2017
Omfg...these people should just kill off jasper's character in the 100. He's just annoying. Acting as if he could've been a better leader.

Worthless drunk

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:53am On Jul 22, 2017
akeeen:
lol.. coool..

happy binging.. its out on t f p d l ...if you dunno where to download it.. its not yet out on those index websites.. cheesy

lol...I'd wait joor

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (2797) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: Achilles100, lovewins, Baddestguyp(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.