Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3502657 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
Mekanus:
Fu^ck!! TWD season 8 just keeps getting boring with each episode.
I just hope the series doesn't burn out. It's come a long way for it to just die out.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
tolulope2021:

No... I have not started it. How was the 4 episodes u watched?
mehn its been dope so far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mekanus(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Kaziar:

I just hope the series doesn't burn out. It's come a long way for it to just die out.
I just hope so, a series that usually gets me glued to my phone is now totally bullshit.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolulope2021(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
dubylhover:

mehn its been dope so far

Okay, will start soon.

I'm watching American Horror Story, still in season 1 though..... I'm not feeling the suspense yet. I love "the Originals", Salem and so on.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
tolulope2021:

Okay, will start soon.

I'm watching American Horror Story, still in season 1 though..... I'm not feeling the suspense yet. I love "the Originals", Salem and so on.

mehn as far as horror goes,after penny dreadful I'm not sure I'd want to watch any horror series again..that shiit disturbed me big time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
dubylhover:

mehn as far as horror goes,after penny dreadful I'm not sure I'd want to watch any horror series again..that shiit disturbed me big time

I got bored of it.....grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gungnir:

I got bored of it.....grin

serious?? funny enuf it was always at night I watched it,I wouldnt lie bro..it scared d hell outta me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
dubylhover:

serious?? funny enuf it was always at night I watched it,I wouldnt lie bro..it scared d hell outta me

I found it pointless and it having no direction just being spooky for the fun of it.

You should try Salem.....grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gungnir:

I found it pointless and it having no direction just being spooky for the fun of it.

You should try Salem.....grin

I've finished Salem...doesn't come close Brah...imo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mekanus(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
Savage grin grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by aobmedia2017(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 12:24am On Dec 17, 2017
Pu**y smashing loading.......

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doorstop: 12:53am On Dec 17, 2017
joeace2020:
I was born in 89 but Stranger things brings memories i shouldn't have...those 80's electronic synth sounds.. eargasmic. Anticipating season 2 starting tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RcPZdihrp4
Same feeling here man. Those synth sounds messed me up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doorstop: 1:08am On Dec 17, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Someone should kindly recommend 3 interesting series to watch...
Something new... 2017 (maybe with 1 or 2 seasons)

my specs are comedy, drama.

Thanks.
Atlanta
This Is Us (late 2016)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dontripsy(m): 4:06am On Dec 17, 2017
Pls where can I find leaky blinders season 1 - 4. I wanna download
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mizzyapreel: 4:19am On Dec 17, 2017
Lana1:
She dead bro.

Its confirmed episode 11 will start with the president trying to move on as a widower and lone parent.

It was rumoured that she was leaving the show anyways. What me i don't like is how she died.
love that she died that's going to make the series more interesting to watch now than playing the series safe
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by adexeli(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2017
THE GIFTED. Episode 4 and I'm still not captivated, there's nothing special about the storyline, average acting, poor dialogues undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 17, 2017
isaiah9:
Pu**y smashing loading.......
which series is this?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 17, 2017
@blackfyre...Have you seen Bancroft? One episode in and I'm hooked.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 11:48am On Dec 17, 2017
nonut:

The struckers are more powerful. The guy who could render any mutant powerless, would have made the sisters useless.
But it can't work with struckers especially when they're together.
Those kids are too powerful. They almost brought down the lab they were being tested on, even with the protective walls around them.
The sisters can only cause mass hypnosis and minor dream tricks. grin

If it's in term of power, yes the struckers are the most powerful
But of what use is the power when the sisters can manipulate them with the power they have for their own sake
Except they are are immune to that.... The three sisters are more powerful....
And together their powers will be superior to that guy that suppresses mutants ability
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
chidoo4luv:
which series is this?
peaky blinders
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
Who's current watching designated survivor Season 2.

I'm a bit reluctant to download, with "Catalan" dying, I wonder if I'd ever find the series interesting going forward. That guy talked just about 5 times the entire season, but his character was felt. I commend the writers for that.

So, how is the season 2 like?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ola12(m): 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
introvertme:
I finished narcos after spending nearly a month watching it.

Narcos is officially the greatest action packed TV show grin

Abeg link to s2 english subtitle. I cant find dem anywer
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ola12(m): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
Meanwhile, season 2 of stranger things = bae kiss. Evn beta dan d 1st season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ola12(m): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
Freciprocal:
grin
wat series is dis??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
ola12:

wat series is dis??

Person of Interest (Season 5)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
I just downloaded the exorcist season 2 episode 10(season finale), but it doesn't have any online subtitle, what could be wrong? I can't understand these oyibo grammar without subtitle.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
dubylhover:

[quote author=tolulope2021 post=63344828]
Haha, you know I watched Penny dreadful late last year and I can honestly tell you I haven't found a horror thriller that captivated me like it did since then. I so so love Eva Green's performance and she earned my respect for it. The lady is phenomenal. Salem only came close. One thing I've always respected about the series was that it was not just horrific for the sake of been horror themed but it posed questions and challenges one to question certain things (perhaps that's why you found it disturbing). Anyway, to me the series was legendary.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
[quote author=Kaziar post=63364128][/quote]

yea bro,Eva green was indeed splendid in that series..mehn it was really disturbing oo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolulope2021(m): 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
[quote author=Kaziar post=63364128][/quote]

Anyway, I haven't seen penny dreadful. I love mystery /horror /thriller. That's y the Originals is one one of my best series, followed by Salem,

Since America Horror Story is anthology, it might not get close. But I still like it.

Please does anyone know why "Vikings" season 4 is not having online subtitle?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
Stegomiah:

If it's in term of power, yes the struckers are the most powerful
But of what use is the power when the sisters can manipulate them with the power they have for their own sake
Except they are are immune to that.... The three sisters are more powerful....
And together their powers will be superior to that guy that suppresses mutants ability
They struckers are immune to their power, I think. grin The grandfather is a good example.
When the son and the mutants visited him, the sentinel came in and blocked all their powers, but couldn't do the same thing to the old man.
He lit the place up with his powers and gave them hell.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shittaakeem(m): 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dontripsy:
Pls where can I find leaky blinders season 1 - 4. I wanna download
mobiletvshows.net

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Efeboyi, Lakesman445(m), Agbogashi, geezyk(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.