Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3502371 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
Kaziar:

Finally, someone who is watching The good place.
As long as Jason's stupidity is concerned I don't see that changing soon definitely not in season 2. grin grin
Ps: Eleanor is so cool.
Been watching it since it arrived on Netflix, the only annoying thing is I've to wait a week for every new episode.

PS: just happy that Kristen Bell gets to shine.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
cao:
The Good Place.

Jason is so stupid...proper stupid. The scale of the stupidity is just...stupid.

Splendid actor if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
SuperSuave:
BRAVE; looks like that lead soldier is Bob Lee Swagger of SHOOTER.

BRAVE is much more better than SEAL TEAM i.m.o
nah, that's the lead actor from Under the dome
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
I started Marco polo and for some weird reason, I'm getting heavy iron fist vibes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
introvertme:
I started Marco polo and for some weird reason, I'm getting heavy iron fist vibes.

na good series ..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Who has watched end of the f***ing world. It is a new Netflix series.

It has that paedophile dude from the shut up and dance ep of black mirror. That dude is weird as f***
Best 2018 series I've seen ATM.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PAnaceA7(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
cao:
The Good Place.

Jason is so stupid...proper stupid. The scale of the stupidity is just...stupid.

Have not watched it but with this lines mhen am going to watch it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PAnaceA7(m): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
SuperSuave:
Lol. It happens. Started ARROWS some months back and I'm still at S04, Still at NARCOS S01E03 and I still have plans to watch FLASH and G.O.T grin

ur own worst oo grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
PAnaceA7:

Have not watched it but with this lines mhen am going to watch it.
When he finally opens his mouth, you'll see.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PAnaceA7(m): 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
cao:

When he finally opens his mouth, you'll see.

It can't be that bad now...is d guy more stupid than Mr bean
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
clintonbusquet:
Watched OJ. Where can I download the fall?

Check toxicwap
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
PAnaceA7:

ur own worst oo grin
Lol. I'm outdated
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
PAnaceA7:

It can't be that bad now...is d guy more stupid than Mr bean
Oh, it is bad. Michael Jackson bad.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:40am On Jan 16, 2018
pls where can I see xiii series to download? have checcked o2tvseries but its not there
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 5:47am On Jan 16, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
pls where can I see xiii series to download? have checcked o2tvseries but its not there

search on Google toxicwap thirteen tv series

and click on the toxicwap link.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nasiano01: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
Please where can. I downloaded bates motel? It's not on o2tvseries.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PAnaceA7(m): 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
cao:
Oh, it is bad. Michael Jackson bad.
I checked it out only season 2 is available on o2tvseries
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PAnaceA7(m): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
SuperSuave:
Lol. I'm outdated
Better update or u need wifi
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seyoops4u: 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
Industreet Season 2 is dope mehn !!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
PAnaceA7:

I checked it out only season 2 is available on o2tvseries
It's currently on its second season, season 1 has only 13 episodes. Very easy to get through.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 17, 2018
Olamyyde:
Who has watched end of the f***ing world. It is a new Netflix series.

It has that paedophile dude from the shut up and dance ep of black mirror. That dude is weird as f***
Best 2018 series I've seen ATM.

He has the potential to be another Freddy Highmore (Bates Motel, The Good Doctor). He's really good.

Yara from GoT fame played the sympathetic lesbian cop. British-Nigerian actress that featured in the S03E02 of Black Mirror played the unsympathetic cop.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 1:50am On Jan 17, 2018
koice:

He has the potential to be another Freddy Highmore (Bates Motel, The Good Doctor). He's really good.

Yara from GoT fame played the sympathetic lesbian cop. British-Nigerian actress that featured in the S03E02 of Black Mirror played the unsympathetic cop.

Yeah, you're right. I've been following it and I think both guys are uniquely suited for such unconventional roles. The girl (Alyssa) also killed her performance.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 2:49am On Jan 17, 2018
cao:
The Good Place.

Ultimate shortgun!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 17, 2018
Kaziar:

Yeah, you're right. I've been following it and I think both guys are uniquely suited for such unconventional roles. The girl (Alyssa) also killed her performance.

Very. To know someone is extremely talented is when their "character" tacitly elicit your sympathetic even though the character is "scripted" to be a horrible person. Highmore did it successfully on Bates Motel, whilst Alex Lawther nailed it on Shut Up And Dance episode of Black Mirror, and nailed it again on The End Of The F****ing World.

The depth on these guys is impressive.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:30am On Jan 17, 2018
mkmyers45:

Ultimate shortgun!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Bortles!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fergieboy: 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
Wow I'm so hooked to shooter

Currently on s2

My favourite act is Payne and that other guy that look like oshomole
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
Narcos
Shooter
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
fergieboy:
Wow I'm so hooked to shooter

Currently on s2

My favourite act is Payne and that other guy that look like oshomole

The black guy is an asshole
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fergieboy: 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
purplekayc:

The black guy is an asshole
Yeah he is ... A real ass cheesy
Their is just this thing I like about him which I can't explain
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Keky(m): 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
The Shannara Chronicles has been canceled, damn!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Mfunkynation(m), Samuell2019(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.