Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3494573 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) ... (2809) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
koice:

I don't frequent a particular website. For the fact it's impossible for a website to have every tv shows past and present in their archives, I patronize at least 10 of them. All have good resolutions, 480p being the lowest. Unfortunately, I can't post the links here because, spambot. Drop your email and I'll send you all the links.

I also use the "index" trick when I'm feeling a little lazy, cuz it's much easier. Thing is, index trick is successful 60% of the time (give or take), esp if you're looking for foreign language shows & quality shows that don't have much online presence.

The index trick: index of [insert name of show here] mkv. Example, Index of Cardinal mkv.

hakeememp@gmail.com thank u.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
Mio dios! Hive mentality is a thing.

Please guys, just quit with the irritating incessant email drop, okay? It's not like I'm giving away money or something particularly special to warrant such behavior. You need somewhere to download something, then put google to work, that's what it's there for.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
koice:

Dude, they are so many. Lemme try and see if I can scrounge up as many as I can from memory:
- Oz (HBO)
- Sons Of Anarchy (FX)
- Rome (HBO)
- True Blood (HBO)
- The Shield (FX)
- Band Of Brothers (HBO)
- Breaking Bad (AMC)
- Justified (FX)
- Prison Break (FOX)
- Boardwalk Empire (HBO)
- Masters Of Sex (Showtime)
- Spooks (BBC one)
- Battlestar Galactica (SyFy)
- Sherlock (BBC)
- Call The Midwife (BBC one)
- Utopia (Channel 4)
- Black Mirror (Channel 4/Netflix)
- Orphan Black (BBC America)
- Stargate Atlantis (SyFy)
- Game Of Thrones (HBO)
- The Wire (HBO)
- The Sopranos (HBO)
- Hannibal (NBC)
- The Killing (AMC/Netflix)
- The Bridge (FX)
- Rescue Me (FX)
- Continuum (SyFy)
- Fringe (FOX)
- Misfits (E4)
- Newsroom (HBO)
- Damages (FX/Audience)
- Deadwood (HBO)
- Halt And Catch Fire (AMC)
- Veep (HBO)
- The Thick Of It (BBC TWO)
- The Fall (RTE/BBC TWO)
- Broadchurch (ITV)
- Top Of The Lake (BBC One/Sundance)
- Rectify (Sundance)
- Luther (BBC One)
- Weeds (Showtime)
- Shameless US (Showtime)
- Dexter (Showtime)
- The Mentalist (CBS)
- Monk (USA Network)
- Burn Notice (USA Network)
- Graceland (USA Network)
- Six Feet Under (HBO)
- Etcetera (I haven't even scratched the surface... too many to recall all from memory).

I'll post shows I presently follow later.
Thanks for this.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oseriki9: 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=koice post=66879111]
I don't
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by solostar1: 12:28am On Apr 22, 2018
koice:

I don't frequent a particular website. For the fact it's impossible for a website to have every tv shows past and present in their archives, I patronize at least 10 of them. All have good resolutions, 480p being the lowest. Unfortunately, I can't post the links here because, spambot. Drop your email and I'll send you all the links.

I also use the "index" trick when I'm feeling a little lazy, cuz it's much easier. Thing is, index trick is successful 60% of the time (give or take), esp if you're looking for foreign language shows & quality shows that don't have much online presence.

The index trick: index of [insert name of show here] mkv. Example, Index of Cardinal mkv.

joshuasolo92@gmail.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rexnegro(m): 1:42am On Apr 22, 2018
money heist .... dope series

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
Imposters...this series is not that interesting and I have no idea why I keep watching it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SerVik(m): 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
Rexnegro:
money heist .... dope series
Where did you download it from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rexnegro(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
SerVik:

Where did you download it from?
a friend is supplying me , going to collect season 2 from him today
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SerVik(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
Rexnegro:
How large are they?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
Future Man
Love its subtle comic undertones and its depiction of a crazy futuristic world with lifestyles I think is just downright creepy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyPalmer: 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
Rexnegro:

Season 2 is not out yet
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rexnegro(m): 2:14am On Apr 23, 2018
JohnnyPalmer:

Season 2 is not out yet
I have season 2 episode 1to6 now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rexnegro(m): 2:16am On Apr 23, 2018
SerVik:

How large are they?
episodes in season like 300mb plus , this season 2 are much longer in length n 1gig plus in sizes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 2:45am On Apr 23, 2018
Money heist cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Egohunter: 3:32am On Apr 23, 2018
Hueyreckless0007:
Money heist cool

what site can i downkoad from season 1?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 7:40am On Apr 23, 2018

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 8:48am On Apr 23, 2018
into the badlands is back.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SerVik(m): 10:45am On Apr 23, 2018
Rexnegro:
episodes in season like 300mb plus , this season 2 are much longer in length n 1gig plus in sizes
Well thanks.. How many episodes are in s2 cos I'm seeing just 6
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SerVik(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2018
Hueyreckless0007:

https://www.tfpdl.de/money-heist-complete-season-01-480p-webrip-x264-tfpdl/
Thanks for this link. Didn't realize tfpdl recently uploaded the series, I'm sure I've checked there numerous times before

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rexnegro(m): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
SerVik:
Well thanks.. How many episodes are in s2 cos I'm seeing just 6
it's six I have so far from my guy , u are correct.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nasty22(m): 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
laydoh:
into the badlands is back.
Season what sir?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achillesdam500(m): 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nasty22:

Season what sir?
Season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rookiy(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Emmz:

Dont waste ur time watching Dirty Sexy Money. It got cancelled last year. It was interesting so it was sad to see it get cancelled.
why did they cancel it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
JohnnyPalmer:

Season 2 is not out yet

Season 2 has been out since 6th of this month, surely. Hell, all 9 episodes are on my HDD right now, just that I haven't had time to watch it yet.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 24, 2018
Killing Eve

Couldn't recommend this show enough. 3 episodes have aired so far, and I'm seriously hooked. It's incredibly good.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achillesdam500(m): 1:03am On Apr 24, 2018
koice:
Killing Eve

Couldn't recommend this show enough. 3 episodes have aired so far, and I'm seriously hooked. It's incredibly good.
Brk please send me the links of sites where I can download series
God bless you
PS: what data plan do you use to download these numerous series you previously mentioned
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 24, 2018
Achillesdam500:

Brk please send me the links of sites where I can download series
Tuushdami@gmail.com
God bless you
PS: what data plan do you use to download these numerous series you previously mentioned

I use Spectranet unified value plan. 25gb per month, cost 10k to subscribe. The perk is the unlimited night browsing that kicks off 1am every night and ends at 7am. I'm actually using it right now (the night plan).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 3:33am On Apr 24, 2018
koice:
Killing Eve

hear hear.... meanwhile who knew jazz could be this soothing ehn, fallout of Bosch. My colleagues at work are like, what's with the sudden "jazziness"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Egohunter: 4:13am On Apr 24, 2018
Hueyreckless0007:

https://www.tfpdl.de/money-heist-complete-season-01-480p-webrip-x264-tfpdl/
thanks .these mkv files are too large, is there no website for downloading that has mp4 format ? How about link for season2

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) ... (2809) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: ebicon(f) and 3 guest(s)