Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3501470 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (2813) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 24, 2018
t33why:

hear hear.... meanwhile who knew jazz could be this soothing ehn, fallout of Bosch. My colleagues at work are like, what's with the sudden "jazziness"
Haha. I dey feel you, bro. Out of all music genres, jazz is the weirdest and the most mercurial. What I love most about it is the fact that it's based on improv. No set rules, just plain old pure creativity, energy and ingenuity. There are things said through musical instruments that I don't think can be said through words. Jazz is deep... way smarter than me, you gotta be very smart to understand that weird shii.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2018
Nasty22:
Season what sir?
season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kuanku: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
The Blacklist' is the season i am watching now.This is all about intelligence and about the different types of crime. In this series Raymond Redincton is the criminal and he joins FBI as an informer and help them to finout the blacklist criminals baecause he do so to come close to his daughter to save her from criminals and his enemies.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Feleezy(m): 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
koice:
Killing Eve

Couldn't recommend this show enough. 3 episodes have aired so far, and I'm seriously hooked. It's incredibly good.
Thanks for the recommendation, but I thought you only binge �

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
Feleezy:
Thanks for the recommendation, but I thought you only binge �

True, I do prefer to binge, but occasionally when I have no shows to binge on, I break habit. I hate the suspense of waiting for an episode per week, but it's either that or settle for the displeasures of crappy generic stuff of the Networks (FOX, NBC, ABC & CBS).

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olaide26: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
You will shed tears for these little children: https:///QLTUq6
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achillesdam500(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
koice:

I use Spectranet unified value plan. 25gb per month, cost 10k to subscribe. The perk is the unlimited night browsing that kicks off 1am every night and ends at 7am. I'm actually using it right now (the night plan).
Wow
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by maketins: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
mikeokon18@yahoo.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olatunji390(m): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
Kuanku:
The Blacklist' is the season i am watching now.This is all about intelligence and about the different types of crime. In this series Raymond Redincton is the criminal and he joins FBI as an informer and help them to finout the blacklist criminals baecause he do so to come close to his daughter to save her from criminals and his enemies.

Which planet are u coming from

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
The City & The City

Just found this show. Noir meets fantasy meets science fiction. A dystopian whodunnit.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LordAdam16: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
koice:
Killing Eve

Couldn't recommend this show enough. 3 episodes have aired so far, and I'm seriously hooked. It's incredibly good.

The pace of the series is amazing... "so far". Thank heavens it's already been renewed for a S2.

-Lord
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LordAdam16: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
olatunji390:

The question should be what alternative universe are you from?

But seriously, a lot of people don't watch some popular series/movies when they're making waves. Moreover, binge-watching an interesting series is f*cking great!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by physicistabdul(m): 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
i need action packed series, any suggestion...movies that are close to, black sails,banshee,got,daredevil etc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
LordAdam16:

The pace of the series is amazing... "so far". Thank heavens it's already been renewed for a S2.

-Lord
Indeed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 11:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
olatunji390:

grin grin be nice
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aspiregreat: 3:22am On Apr 25, 2018
On my Block.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:44am On Apr 25, 2018
The Alienist.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 7:51am On Apr 25, 2018
The handmaids tale is out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 25, 2018
Coyotejack:
The handmaids tale is out
Service providers will be smiling to the bank this year
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 8:22am On Apr 25, 2018
rationalmind:

Service providers will be smiling to the bank this year

Guuuuy grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
Pls where can i download The Last Kingdom mp4 format
pls it's urgent smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
The Americans is becoming boring and annoying. The same pattern from season 1 to 6 . The couple has been operating in America for years, killing a lot of people in the process and still the FBI and the CIA do not know anything about them other than they are a couple. No one is that good. angry

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
The resident
This show brings absolutely nothing new to the table where medical dramas are concerned except for the fact that unlike others it is more concerned with portraying the dark ugly side of the corporate money making aspect of health care.( which I guess is what differentiates it from the others)
Just going through the motions for now but hopefully Matt czuchry's and Emily vancamp's combined performance will be enough to get me hooked.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
Into The West

Deadwood & Godless were great and all, but none tell a more compelling story like this western. Burned this from a collegue's laptop, and haven't taken my eyes off of it since. Hot damn!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SerVik(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
The resident is peaking pretty nicely
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
isaiah9:
The Americans is becoming boring and annoying. The same pattern from season 1 to 6 . The couple has been operating in America for years, killing a lot of people in the process and still the FBI and the CIA do not know anything about them other than they are a couple. No one is that good. angry

Inasmuch as people like to believe, The FBI, NSA & CIA are not omniscient. They don't know everything.

You've to understand that Elizabeth & Philip are no ordinary spies - they are sleeper agents (deep undercover). In every way that matters, they are practically Americans to a casual eye. American-born children, generic american surnames, American accents, generic middle-class white collar jobs. The perfect cover, just your everyday generic middle-class American couple living in the suburbia. They are completely blended into the American culture.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
koice:
Into The West

Deadwood & Godless were great and all, but none tell a more compelling story like this western. Burned this from a collegue's laptop, and haven't taken my eyes off of it since. Hot damn!

Make I join line
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jade912: 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
koice:

Inasmuch as people like to believe, The FBI, NSA & CIA are not omniscient. They don't know everything.

You've to understand that Elizabeth & Philip are no ordinary spies - they are sleeper agents (deep undercover). In every way that matters, they are practically Americans to a casual eye. American-born children, generic american surnames, American accents, generic middle-class white collar jobs. The perfect cover, just your everyday generic middle-class American couple living in the suburbia. They are completely blended into the American culture.
True but no matter how good they are, they're still humans. They're bound to make mistakes but Elizabeth and Philip don't. Each time they go under, they always complete the mission. I mean it could never be that easy.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Vulcanheph(m): 12:54am On Apr 26, 2018
Who has watched LUCIFER.....a series about the devil leaving hell and moving to los angeles to work as a police consultant. Very interesting, but if you are a religion Fanatic you might get offended by it....But i Enjoyed it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aspiregreat: 2:45am On Apr 26, 2018
The Young Offenders. tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jade912: 4:21am On Apr 26, 2018
Vulcanheph:
Who has watched LUCIFER.....a series about the devil leaving hell and moving to los angeles to work as a police consultant. Very interesting, but if you are a religion Fanatic you might get offended by it....But i Enjoyed it

http://seriesonline.fm/watch/7vNpjNGR-lucifer-season-3.html that realy good series

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (2813) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Yemike(m), TheStrongest and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.