Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) (38878 Views)

Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke / Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot / Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
A sachet water seller who was killed during the Yoruba Nation rally in Ojota, Lagos, Jumoke Oyeleke, has been buried today.

She was buried at the Atan Cemetery, Yaba, Lagos.

The PUNCH had reported that Oyeleke’s body was found during the rally held at the Gani Fawehinmi Park on July 3.

This was after security operatives stormed the venue firing teargas canisters and shooting to disperse a crowd of agitators who had gathered to demand the establishment of a Yoruba Nation.

Oyeleke was believed to have been hit by a stray bullet while security operatives shot to disperse the agitators.

However, the Lagos State Government charged a Yoruba Nation protester, Tajudeen Bakare, popularly referred to as Ogboni Chief, for the sachet water seller’s death.

The charge against Bakare was later withdrawn for lack of evidence.

PUNCH

2 Shares

Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
Woe unto those who shed her innocent blood.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by tutudesz: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
cry may your killers never know peace

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
If I say our security operatives kill more than bandits and boko some will say it's a fable.. But why will a police man be using live ammunitions during a protest.. It's better to fight for ur right online if u can than fight in public and be gundown like a bushmeat that is ready to enter mama nkechi's soup. Karma is everywhere

15 Likes

Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Maxymilliano(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sadly, I'm really touched by this but this grave isn't too deep naaa, kilode ?
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Karlovych: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
embarassed embarassed This is very sad and terrible, RIP to her and may her family have the strength to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by aramidey4u(f): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nigeria failed you.....such an innocent soul, may her soul rest in perfect peace...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Terrence99: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Congratulations to Babajide Sanwo-Olu
Congratulations to CP Hakeem Odumosu
Congratulations to Yinka Egbeyemi
Una for carry the dead body chop am.

You guys have children at home, you are fathers. You should know that some day, when you leave your present posts, you will sit back and wish you did things differently. Na wisdom and tact them dey take do government work.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by ibtommy(m): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Morexa: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
wow
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Goodman777: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
Igboho is responsible for her death

That guy standing by her grave seems more like urinating or making incantation

RIP

3 Likes

Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by hannysur8(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
May God judge Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Optimistguy1969: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
It's a zoo

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by fredoooooo: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
R.I.P young girl .
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Grace001: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
Oyeleke was believed to have been hit by a stray bullet while security operatives shot to disperse the agitators.

Unfortunately, no one is responsible for her death. Despite being killed by gun shot

Her family will regret being a citizen of a useless failed godforsaken country like Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Sebastine1994(m): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
Death is democratic according to posada.

I remembered when I first donated my kidney to save a girl I hardly knew,

That was the first time I knew that doctors don't remove and replace the old kidney, they just find a place to attach the new kidney.

Today the lady is my wife.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Holamilekan97(m): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
Rest in peace Jumoke.

3 Likes

Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by J2381: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
Did she die of gunshot wound? If the answer is yes what kind? If the bullet in her body is from a rifle then we know who to blame, if it's not then who know who to blame also.

Since the family is keeping quiet about her death, I guess it's not in our place to start making noise about it.

Rest In Peace.
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by SEGLIZ: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
rest on.
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Goodman777: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
hannysur8:
God will judge Buhari

And also those who approach matters with violence knowing fully well that lives must be involved

RIP

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by gambia(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
May your killers know no peace.

3 Likes

Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
God will surely avenge her. Rip

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by DenreleDave(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
Even a simple autopsy report was inconclusive. Nigeria we hail thee. undecided undecided
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by yesloaded: 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by nautybride: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
embarassed
May your death not be in vain.
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by babajero(m): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Sadly, I'm really touched by this but this grave isn't too deep naaa, kilode ?
That is why it is easy for ritualists to exhume body at the cemetery and those of Muslims for ritual purposes because they don't dig their graves to 6ft.

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by robinfemi: 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
Rest in peace. If truly there's heaven, God should forgive her sins

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return / Chris Nigige Accused Of Beating A Building Contractor With His Staff In Lagos / Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.