Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:28 PM

The Igbo Casket Maker. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Igbo Casket Maker. (2100 Views)

Hilarious Pics Of The Day, Man Buried With A G-wagon Casket / Bin Gbagbo Or Dust-bin As He Is Popularly Know The Casket Seller / What Would You Like To Hear In Your Casket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbo Casket Maker. by T9ksy(m): 5:07pm On May 19, 2011
An Igbo man who makes casket was going to deliver one of his coffins to a client when his car broke down.  Trying not to be late, the igbo man put the coffin on his head and began heading to his destination. 9ja police with their wahala saw him and decided to extort money off him so they challenged him. "hey, Come here! wetin dey inside am and where you dey carry that thing go?"

Trust Igbo man na, he replied . . . . . ."I no like the place where my family bury me so i dey try relocate. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."

Omo! come see as olokpa tear race!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by chamber2(m): 5:10pm On May 19, 2011
you dey craze

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by komando77(m): 5:11pm On May 19, 2011
Everybody contribute laughter for this shameless fool, tksy9. cry
Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by oderemo(m): 5:15pm On May 19, 2011
OYO LOWA OH TOKSY. on your own. grin grin berra run 4 the vultures r coming.
Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by T9ksy(m): 5:25pm On May 19, 2011
ode remo:

OYO LOWA OH TOKSY. on your own. grin grin berra run 4 the vultures r coming.

Of course, i expected the avalanche of abuse and curse from my igbo brothers.
Consequently, i don dira mi- fortified myself.

Hence no shaking!!!

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by Dede1(m): 7:04pm On May 19, 2011
T9ksy:

An Igbo man who makes casket was going to deliver one of his coffins to a client when his car broke down. Trying not to be late, the igbo man put the coffin on his head and began heading to his destination. 9ja police with their wahala saw him and decided to extort money off him so they challenged him. "hey, Come here! wetin dey inside am and where you dey carry that thing go?"

Trust Igbo man na, he replied . . . . . ."I no like the place where my family bury me so i dey try relocate. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."

It is good to know you have taken the extreme execration and aversion you had for Ndigbo to a moronic level. I hope you break an arm while you goofing off.

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by T9ksy(m): 7:28pm On May 19, 2011
Dede1:

It is good to know you have taken the extreme execration and aversion you had for Ndigbo to a moronic level. I hope you break an arm while you goofing off.

You took your time and is this the best you can come up with?
Am throughly dissappointed. grin

And what if don't break an arm whilst laughing my head off? Wtf you gonna do about it?

To reiterate, I DO NOT HATE IGBOS- I JUST DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM!

Hate is a wasteful emotion and i ain't about to squander my valuable emotions on you guys.
You lot ain't worth it!!!

I just don't trust you ibos hence i avoid you all like i will do, a plague.
And yes, i do not have any igbo friends and am not looking for any either!
Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by Ngodigha: 7:42pm On May 19, 2011
Moderators
Move this idiotic thread to the jokes section.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by chamber2(m): 8:22pm On May 19, 2011
so your madness has gotten to this level? I pity your parents.

Another wasted sperm spam
Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by GODSON2009(m): 8:24pm On May 19, 2011
grin grin i must admit that was short but hillarious roflmao

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by komando77(m): 8:48pm On May 19, 2011
The thread was meant to make people laugh? T9syk, you are a siick man. I mean dumbass moddafuca. Where is your wife Desola. She never tire to run? Nama.

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by Ngodigha: 9:02pm On May 19, 2011
komando77:

The thread was meant to make people laugh? T9syk, you are a siick man. I mean dumbass moddafuca. Where is your wife Desola. She never tire to run? Nama.
Am sure you know her burial site.
Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by Vallo57(m): 3:22am On May 20, 2011
That was hilarious and as usual the humorless ibos ain't laughing.

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by udezue(m): 3:41am On May 20, 2011
lmaoooooooooo
Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by EzeUche2(m): 3:44am On May 20, 2011
I dey laugh o!

My Igbo brothers, this is funny. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by isalegan2: 6:05am On May 20, 2011
A An Igbo man who makes casket was going to deliver one of his coffins to a client when his car broke down.  Trying not to be late, the igbo man put the coffin on his head and began heading to his destination. 9ja police with their wahala saw him and decided to extort money off him so they challenged him. "hey, Come here! wetin dey inside am and where you dey carry that thing go?"

Trust Igbo Naija man na, he replied . . . . . ."I no like the place where my family bury me so i dey try relocate. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."

HILARIOUS. grin grin grin Just take out the tribal references if it offends you.  embarassed cheesy
Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by nodullin(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2011
that was 4knee no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by Sophizzy(f): 5:44pm On May 20, 2011
Lwkmd
Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by ElementG(m): 5:54pm On May 20, 2011
nice i like it smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by Godmother(f): 9:19pm On May 20, 2011
T9ksy:

An Igbo man who makes casket was going to deliver one of his coffins to a client when his car broke down. Trying not to be late, the igbo man put the coffin on his head and began heading to his destination. 9ja police with their wahala saw him and decided to extort money off him so they challenged him. "hey, Come here! wetin dey inside am and where you dey carry that thing go?"

ROFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by chima2011: 9:46pm On May 20, 2011
@ poster when will u stop repeating and remixing dat has been since ADAM n EVE where created grow up please 4 heaven sake.
Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by yinkalink(f): 5:49am On May 21, 2011
Old but stil funy joke

But boi oh boi! I just lue d comments. Its not oft u c a lot of such polite people in 1 thread
Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by salemdv(m): 3:25pm On May 23, 2011
Nice one joor, neva mind d haterz
Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by chibaby5(f): 3:39pm On May 23, 2011
Lool i found it quite funny grin grin grin
Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by scottN(m): 3:41pm On May 23, 2011
Nice one grin grin grin
Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by bright007(f): 6:24am On May 24, 2011
Quite funny but the ţřĭƄâĹ thing was the too much salt in the soup!!!
Re: The Igbo Casket Maker. by oderemo(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2011
Old but stil funy joke

But boi oh boi! I just lue d comments. Its not oft u c a lot of such polite people in 1 thread

toksy joke was moved frm politics section, reason the polite response.

(1) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Under House Arrest For Corruption / Even AKPORS No Fit Answer Dis One............ Oya Try Am.. / Commedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.