Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,428 members, 7,800,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) (53986 Views)

Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) / Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin / Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Updating9JA: 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
May His Soul Rest In peace.

Shared By: Illikannu Donald Chukwuma

2 Likes

Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
chop chop na him kill this one...okpanku

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
The person above me is cursed with madness

206 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by delzbaba(m): 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
I wish people that were killed can come back and revenge.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by cassidy1996(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
RIP
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Mayng01(m): 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
Rip to the deceased

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
undecided
This guy death pain me...it was recently I watched one of his movies where he featured the likes of Ken Erics and others...That should be last week precisely....And my brothers and I were like--"this guy funny ohh....But we didn't know he was gonna kick the bucket so soon

This life, nothing dey abeg.....We keep on struggling for nothing..And at the end of it all,we also end up as nothing...

Just love yourself,and the same time love your neighbors as yourself.... That's what I'm up to these days with my life..

Rip to him..

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
Quite sad!
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Ikpeyi: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
RIP great man...
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by psalmz(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
kestolove95:
he didn't die after a brief illness he died after a food poison by a Biafra ipob member...igbos killing igbos in zoo biafra
senseless

14 Likes

Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Wigetsolar: 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
RIP

But wait! Was he 28? shocked

He looked way older.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by dudusky007(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Learn to say thank you when offer food to eat...stop the habit of eating in friends house, na who know you dey kill you!

3 Likes

Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by oloyedewaris(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ok we don hear can we move to the next thread

1 Like

Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
embarassed
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by elonmuskbaby: 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
28 years old looking like he's 40 something lipsrsealed

Anyway rip
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Karlovych: 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
kestolove95:
he didn't die after a brief illness he died after a food poison by a Biafra ipob member...igbos killing igbos in zoo biafra
Receive sense Tijani

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Ibaaboy(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
na wa biafra my country
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by MVLOX(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
One day death with be no more......

1 Like

Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by CureMe: 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
So painful...RIP young man
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by kennyz247(m): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
rest in peace man
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by ohosi4real(m): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
This life just a comedy home. You make people happy and jubilate when you are born and you make people cry and mourn when you are death. Lord God keep our soul in your hands and never us meet our enemies in day of our joy. RIP I feel the pain for the young man @28 very big lose to the family.
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by penocrat1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
Dammn Niggar
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by elonmuskbaby: 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
grin
AGNESikpuNNU:

2 Likes

Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by evsimmigration: 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
But,it did not stop the fact that Sunday your almighty man is eating uncooked beans in Benin Prison!!!

kestolove95:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
kestolove95:
You want to get banned again abi? don't respect yourself

13 Likes

Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
kestolove95:

You are a foool sha!

He was into some acting deals with yoruba producers like Funmi Akindele when he was poisoned. Do your research well.

6 Likes

Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Randy111(m): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:

She is really unfortunate

3 Likes

Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
RIP, Oluwa give us a big name , so we can put our enemies in big shame......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

B-Red: "My Father Just Became A Senator, I Can't Lie, I'm So Happy" / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son / Selena Leath: "My Butt is Getting Bigger" (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.