Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) (53994 Views)

Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) / Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin / Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by lonelydora: 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by debbydams(f): 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
The person above me is cursed with madness
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by hucknall: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
Too Bad
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Tapout(m): 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
The family members should have conducted an autopsy to determine cause of death, rather than coming out to say he was poisoned. A lot of things
can go wrong in someone with such body mass and he/she can drop dead due to health conditions.

Never heard of him though, but RIP all the same.
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by BabylonCruise(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
kestolove95:
he didn't die after a brief illness he died after a food poison by a Biafra ipob member...igbos killing igbos in zoo biafra
On top someone's obituary....Can you be more Stupid.
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by MrCover: 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by DaRuud(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
kestolove95:
he didn't die after a brief illness he died after a food poison by a Biafra ipob member...igbos killing igbos in zoo biafra

Them never get Biafra Dem don dey kill each other , what If them come get Biafra ,na massacre be that

Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Decency2020(f): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
kestolove95:

You lose nothing if you pretend not to be stupid for once even though we know you are.

Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by ezegenigbonine: 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
kestolove95:

Mad people everywhere
I can now see reason why big brother carry mad man enter big brother house ,,
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by KayCee92(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
kestolove95:

Lol, mugu 1 or 1 for short....... Uncle Rukus in the Boondocks cartoon series grin
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Corroro: 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
Rip to him
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Truvelisback(m): 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
I'm just salt of words.
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
May God console his loved ones.

kestolove95:
he didn't die after a brief illness he died after a food poison

Pls don't make me laugh on a mournful thread,,, abeg
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by MajorGeneralLaw(m): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:
May God console his loved ones.

Pls don't make me laugh on a mournful thread,,, abeg
he died of food poisoning
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Bngf: 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by ultimateprof: 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
RIP

To avoid unnecessary had I know for your friends and family, please marry on time. After 28yrs none to bear his name, it pain me shall!
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Meedon: 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
ultimateprof:
RIP

To avoid unnecessary had I know for your friends and family, please marry on time. After 28yrs none to bear his name, it pain me shall!

You don't make sense bro.

Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Bekind123: 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
And his own is generational madness, they can't cure him
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Sunday2021: 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
thank God for democracy, even a prostitute have a say
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
kestolove95:
IS THIS WHAT U ARE TRAINED TO BECOME ?
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
Life itself is full of mysteries.......

Death also is full of mysteries .....

The path to each remains mystery , ....

Each must be given to man through a source.

Farewell comrade,....go for the mysteries of death awaits you....

Your rest is in your hands .........good bye
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Pweetyccee(f): 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
Rip
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
kestolove95:
imagine your parents thinking they gave birth to a child undecided

Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Koko88(m): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sekinghelp:
Gooday to you all.

Please forgive me, if i can help myself i won't be begging. have been looking for help on nairaland.my name is cҽlésƭιṅe am native υgωυ-ҽɱҽ in αwɠụ local government in Enugu. Am 29 years. Have been sufferiñ tetr̃a-plèɠic injury of the spine since the past 1 3 years ɳσω.

Ever since then till now i have been indoor battling with loneliness and depression never existed my room or move out side the house.because our house is suituated on top of a Stony mountain with high long stone steps not wheelchair accessible.no way of interacting with my fellow villagers except those who visit sometimes.no electricity even network is not stable
Am only alive today because ɓყ Ꮐᝪᗞ mercy αղժ ɱყ ɱσƭɦҽɾ She look after me since i sustain the injury but life is now too very hard for us. My mother is aged, she is diabetics and my hands is partially affected due to the injury and i can no earn a living because of it. My family have tried so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also having urinary tract infection problem due to my inability to be changing cαƭɦҽƭèɾ often and also because am unable to get good treaƭments and health care needs like suplementṣ, supρorzitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to pls have mercy and please helpus. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. ժҽtails
.3 1.71 78 ,62 5 0
nwankwo celestine
First bank

One of the pics below is me and the parish priest of my town.when he visited me.the second is my unproperly treatd bed sore causing deep hoe in my buttocks.

Scam alert! You already used this line in another thread only this time you changed account details
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by amdoyin82(m): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
This guy death pain me...it was recently I watched one of his movies where he featured the likes of Ken Erics and others...That should be last week precisely....And my brothers and I were like--"this guy funny ohh....But we didn't know he was gonna kick the bucket so soon

This life, nothing dey abeg.....We keep on struggling for nothing..And at the end of it all,we also end up as nothing...

Just love yourself,and the same time love your neighbors as yourself.... That's what I'm up to these days with my life..

Rip to him..
hmmmmmmm
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by chatinent: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Life is a mist.
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Laurelita(f): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Oh God, please save your people.
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Orangebasket: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
But he spoke the truth now.. Igbo na eme onwe fa.. No matter how we try to deny or paint it.. We hate ourselves.. Zero love with desperately wicked hearts.. I pray you dont witness the wickedness of some igbo ppl.. Three igbo bosses have shown me nothing but anguish!.. Ifulu ndi igbo anyia?? When it comes to money and success.. They care less about oneness and love

Selena Leath: "My Butt is Getting Bigger" (Pics) / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son / Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video)