Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:45 PM

Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own (1763 Views)

APC Senate Caucus Say They Support Buni And What The Party Wants / Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism / Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by Northernblood3: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
Unlike last year when Israel was giving it hot on terrorists trying to kill them and Many Foolish Christians where all over the place like idiots with mental problem condemning their action on these terrorists that can't live in peace, have you seen how they are supporting their own?

These Talibans if given opportunity will take away civilization from the the world and take us back to stone age. But you see how they are supporting them.if it is Christians defending themselves from these Cursed creatures,you will see foolish Christians condemning their actions just to sound politically correct.
Ndi Iberibe..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by Kdon2: 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
Northernblood3:

Ndi Iberibe..

That's the flaw in Christianity. If Christians are like Muslims I swear no Muslim country will remain on Earth. But Christianity is not abt violence and coercion

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by Northernblood3: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kdon2:

That's the flaw in Christianity. If Christians are like Muslims I swear no Muslim country will remain on Earth. But Christianity is not abt violence and coercion

That doesn't mean that they should stand on the way of people trying to defend themselves.

By now, I was expecting them to be protesting up and down over the faith of Christians in Afghanistan, but guess what, those eye service men and women are no where to be found

2 Likes

Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by Kdon2: 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Northernblood3:

That doesn't mean that they should stand on the way of people trying to defend themselves.

By now, I was expecting them to be protesting up and down over the faith of Christians in Afghanistan, but guess what, those eye service men and women are no where to be found

I m sorry for Christianity with their love theme
Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by Hyperchi(m): 12:26am On Aug 21, 2021
just warning to the taliban, make them no try there nonsense reach where Israel Army da.coz them no be like US with rules of engagement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by freegaza(m): 12:34am On Aug 21, 2021
Only 2% of the population of Israel is Christian. What has the Israel vs Palestine got to do with Christians?

7 Likes

Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by Axis313(m): 3:43am On Aug 21, 2021
freegaza:
Only 2% of the population of Israel is Christian. What has the Israel vs Palestine got to do with Christians?
Many Nigerian christians are incurably dumb,and that is a fact.
it's so laughable to hear them say israel is a christian country,Israel wey no give any damn about christianity and christians.

4 Likes

Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by Northernblood3: 7:47am On Aug 21, 2021
freegaza:

Shut up and go and sit down, Only 2 percent of Muslims are not terrorists but yet, the two percent supports the 98 percent anytime anyway.

Do you know that if you allow these terrorists to destroy all those cultural sites situated in Israel, it will be super hard to convince our children to believe the bible? paving way for terrorists to easily make conversion and taking away peace from the world.

Axis313:

it's so laughable to hear them say israel is a christian country,Israel wey no give any damn about Christianity and christians.

Believe me, u are the one that is super dumb. Who told you that we don't know that they are not mostly Christians?

In your Church, which country do your pastor always make reference to? If God promised them protection in the Bible and at last, they are over runned by terrorists and their land taken away, how then do you expect us to accept and believe in Christianity this dumb terrorist?

6 Likes

Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by Northernblood3: 7:49am On Aug 21, 2021
Hyperchi:
just warning to the taliban, make them no try there nonsense reach where Israel Army da.coz them no be like US with rules of engagement.

You will see how some foolish Christians will quickly condemn the hostility against those terrorists
Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 21, 2021
Northernblood3:

Shut up and go and sit down, Only 2 percent of Muslims are not terrorists but yet, the two percent supports the 98 percent anytime anyway.

Do you know that if you allow these terrorists to destroy all those cultural sites situated in Israel, it will be super hard to convince our children to believe the bible? paving way for terrorists to easily make conversion and taking away peace from the world.

What?

So, Christian belief is based on the presence of archaeological sites?

Beats me, but I did not become a Christian because of archaeological sites. I became a Christian because Jesus.

Besides, a lot of artefacts exist...abroad.
Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by Northernblood3: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2021
Beancounter94:

What?

So, Christian belief is based on the presence of archaeological sites?

Beats me, but I did not become a Christian because of archaeological sites. I became a Christian because Jesus.

Besides, a lot of artefacts exist...abroad.

Oga, for you, you may have strong faith right from the onset, but there are others that may not have. If those terrorists conquers Israel and rename it to one Islamic Emirate of rapist, It will affect many weaker Christians. Believe it or not. it will be as if God lied to Abraham

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by adefitim(m): 8:31am On Aug 21, 2021
Can the world just end?
Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by joyandfaith: 8:35am On Aug 21, 2021
Axis313:

it's so laughable to hear them say israel is a christian country,Israel wey no give any damn about christianity and christians.

Why are they condemning israel then?
Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by Saao(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2021
freegaza:
Jewish are also God children of God, just like Shia and sunni so shut up. Jewish believed in the old testament of the Bible as we do as well so we are one.
Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by ThatFairGuy1: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2021
Deluded Ipob Terrorists

1 Like

Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by Kanixt(m): 8:43am On Aug 21, 2021
The warning is still up there and yet some idiotic Christians will still fumble
Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by Seetto: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2021
Northernblood3:

Ndi Iberibe..

You are a serious dumbass, less than 2% isreal population are Christians and most of them are Palestinians , 10% Palestinian Christians lives in Gaza and West Bank, they have also been bombarded by the Jewish isrealites, you ignorance f**ls like most Nigeria clownish christains taught it is religion fight and support isreal assult against the armless Palestinian people fighting against the occupation of their by the invasive isrealites.

4 Likes

Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by Malawian(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2021
Some Muslims are trained to be Christian Taqiyya experts. You can already see them on this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2021
Northernblood3:

Oga, for you, you may have strong faith right from the onset, but there are others that may not have. If those terrorists conquers Israel and rename it to one Islamic Emirate of rapist, It will affect many weaker Christians. Believe it or not. it will be as if God lied to Abraham

Christians then have a very poor kind of faith if it is based on cultural artefacts.
Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by freegaza(m): 9:40am On Aug 21, 2021
Saao:
Jewish are also God children of God, just like Shia and sunni so shut up. Jewish believed in the old testament of the Bible as we do as well so we are one.

You are sooo dumb
Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by freegaza(m): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2021
Northernblood3:

Believe me, u are the one that is super dumb. Who told you that we don't know that they are not mostly Christians?

In your Church, which country do your pastor always make reference to? If God promised them protection in the Bible and at last, they are over runned by terrorists and their land taken away, how then do you expect us to accept and believe in Christianity this dumb terrorist?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by Saao(m): 9:45am On Aug 21, 2021
freegaza:

You are sooo dumb
watch you conduct in public, take heed before it destroy you.
Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by freegaza(m): 9:47am On Aug 21, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by freegaza(m): 9:50am On Aug 21, 2021
It's the same thing happening to the Muslims that's happening to the Christians. And for those fools who think they are closer to the Jews, Islam is actually closer to Christianity than Judaism. Muslims believe in Jesus and you are not a Muslim if you don't. In Judaism there is nothing like Jesus Christ, tell them he is the Messiah and they will laugh at you
Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by jonesky080(m): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2021
This Taliban issue is getting out of hand
Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by freegaza(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2021
Saao:
watch you conduct in public, take heed before it destroy you.

Apologies. You can't compare 'sunni and Shia' and 'Christians and Jews' it is a very wrong analogy
Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by headbasher96(m): 11:48am On Aug 21, 2021
Northernblood3:

Pls o p am confused was buratai a Muslim and pls was el zazaky not also a Muslim shed some light for me
Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by FarahAideed: 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
A foolish Christian is a bigger danger than a wicked Muslim ..... Foolish Christians are the fuel of Terrorism

1 Like

Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by AntiBalaka: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
The mumuness in the OP will not let him know that Israel has since entered an alliance with the Sunni world and that alliance was tested and cemented in a sectarian cross-border war between Christian Armenia and Muslim Azerbaijan to which the entire Sunni world including Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Gulf States backed Azerbidjan with Israel sending high tech drones and field commanders to advise Azerbidjan troop onslaught against Christian Armenia.

The foolishness of the Congo Judas and Zionist slave of an OP won't let him understand that the Taliban (a Sunni organization) got into power without a fight on the orders of the Jewish cabal that run the show in Dementia Joe's WH towards cementing this same alliance from hell and also allowing China access to Afghanistan for both their Silk Road project and rare earth metal deposists.

But being a programmed Zionist slave, the OP has come to see his enemy as his friend.
Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by AntiBalaka: 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
Seetto:

You are a serious dumbass, less than 2% isreal population are Christians and most of them are Palestinians , 10% Palestinian Christians lives in Gaza and West Bank, they have also been bombarded by the Jewish isrealites, you ignorance f**ls like most Nigeria clownish christains taught it is religion fight and support isreal assult against the armless Palestinian people fighting against the occupation of their by the invasive isrealites.

You are wasting your time preaching to these Igbo Zionist fools.

They worship Judas more than God in heaven.

This was the only mission of Rabbi Kanustein which is to make willing Zionists slaves out of Igbo slaves.

Nothing you say will convince those almajiris to the yeast.

1 Like

Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
Northernblood3:

Ndi Iberibe..

Some people sounds like terrorist sometimes when they open a thread.

All just to hoodwink others in their worlds of illusions and road side gossips.

Nzuzu on Freestyle.
Re: Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own by AntiBalaka: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
Northernblood3:

Ndi Iberibe..

Bia, Rabbi Okeraforberg, IsraHell has a solid alliance with same Sunni nations that sponsor terrorism.

Goat.

(1) (Reply)

"Buhari Knows Bandits Terrorising Northern Nigeria"-Chinwetalu Agu Shares Ordeal / Untold Story of What Transpired Between EFCC and Obi Cubana / Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.