Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. (1821 Views)

Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad / So Buhari Flys To UN General Assembly Then Only Makes His Speech On Video. / So Buhari, Is This You? - Tope Fasua Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. by Tinubuadvocate: 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
grin grin angry cheesy that's awesome the thing pain wailers no be small some even saying he used Niger delta oil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. by Baawaa(m): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
Whatl
Re: So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. by Atiwaye: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Useless people everywhere I'm 35 years old still looking for money to get marry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. by Goldbw122(m): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
Well we should be happy for them not the one that you are doing now.

2 Likes

Re: So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. by Goldbw122(m): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
Atiwaye:
Useless people everywhere I'm 35 years old still looking for money to get marry.
Same here ooo but before I get to 30 I would have get one girl pregnant so that life will be easy from there, that is an automatic skipping of marriage I think that is the easy way to get into family raising right now.. ... ..

No insult is needed pls... Am just saying my mind..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. by nrexzy: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Goldbw122:

Same here ooo but before I get to 30 I would have get one girl pregnant so that life will be easy from there, that is an automatic skipping of marriage I think that is the easy way to get into family raising right now.. ... ..

Ur doing well

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. by nrexzy: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Atiwaye:

Bros no worry hustle...

Poor man Dey marry too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. by Mysticwebb: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
He has a lifetime opportunity to milk everyone for his family benefits. The kind of money he is seeing now, he can never see again. Let them enjoy it while it last.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. by Jerryherd: 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
Who no like awuf?! He won't spend one Kobo on that wedding and he would get millions in donations

It's just like his 2015 campaign, he spent nothing while others paid for the campaign expenses

1 Like

Re: So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. by Atiwaye: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
It depend on the type of girl you meet if your wife family allow you to skip marriage then you good to go.
Goldbw122:

Re: So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. by Buckeyemedia1: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
Atiwaye:
Every dog has their day, if they had told Aisha 10 years ago that her husband will be President & all her children will get married in that span, she would have mocked herself like when the Angel visited Sarah. Wait your turn.

3 Likes

Re: So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. by mightyhaze: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
grin grin angry cheesy that's awesome the thing pain wailers no be small some even saying he used Niger delta oil.
why do I sense despair and listlessness in this post of yours? Are you 45,unmarried and secretly jealous and using other people as smokescreen to project your despair?

3 Likes

Re: So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. by Buckeyemedia1: 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
Mysticwebb:
He has a lifetime opportunity to milk everyone for his family benefits. The kind of money he is seeing now, he can never see again. Let them enjoy it while it last.
25 years ago, Bola Tinubu was a fugitive running from Sani Abacha.
Re: So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. by Buckeyemedia1: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
Jerryherd:
Who no like awuf?! He won't spend one Kobo on that wedding and he would get millions in donations

It's just like his 2015 campaign, he spent nothing while others paid for the campaign expenses
So what concerns you if he doesn’t spend anything, do you have any money to give?

1 Like

Re: So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. by Atiwaye: 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Na so
nrexzy:

Bros no worry hustle...

Poor man Dey marry too.
Re: So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. by after4: 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
so the opportunist's children couldn't get married because they are just like his gay cows until he got the presidency!

1 Like

Re: So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. by Thermodynamics(m): 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
He used Niger Delta oil of course, without Niger Delta oil and the rest of Nigeria the North is as good as Somalia, but let's talk about you, you that is here all day supporting Buhari who doesn't even know or care about your existence.

What have you archived from the fact that Buhari married off all his children in 5 years?

Were you even allowed to attend any of the weddings?

If you are truly a Yoruba man then you are a very big fool for supporting Buhari after all his bandits and herdsmen have done to your people.

Wereh de feel funky.

3 Likes

Re: So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. by rayvelez(m): 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
Bubu just sold all his 5 children to the highest bidder.
Re: So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. by temblor1(m): 4:24am On Aug 21, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
No cause for alarm. All Tinubu's kids are married tongue
Re: So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. by orisa37: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
He loves FUNS. and "AWUFS".
Re: So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. by orisa37: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
He loves FUNS. and "AWUFS". He enjoys POWER.
Re: So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. by FarahAideed: 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

You are the one playing yourself
Re: So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. by persius555(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
Mission Accomplished
Re: So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. by naija4life247: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
Good.

Typical example of a clueless man with his children who have no future ambition apart from treasury looting
Re: So Buhari Married Off All His Children Between 5years. by seunlayi(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
The man is not actually senseless to his family affairs and tribe interest.

(1) (Reply)

Women Take To The Streets Of Central London To Demand Nnamdi Kanu's Release- Pic / Breaking! Dangote Is Dead! / Breaking News: Ijaw Defense Council Will Be Live On Bonny Island.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.