Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,408 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen (61547 Views)

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Ebenezer 2021: Apostle Suleman's 70k Capacity Church Filled Up / Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by ATEAMS: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2021
Connection

1 Like

Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by Samirana360(m): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2021
God of chosen answers prayer
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by Elsueno: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2021
Nigerians and religion Sha, we carry religion for head & somehow still one of d most corrupt countries on earth with almost hundreds of people kidnap & killed monthly

1 Like

Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by uthlaw: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2021
peteregwu:

He is the same God we call the God of chosen and his name is Jesus christ. Na wa for you self. We call him The God of chosen because of the name of the ministry, the Lord's Chosen (the God of chosen). Haba!
if Jesus is God,who do you call the son of God....omo this pple de confused Sha!

4 Likes

Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by iamtardey: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2021
Corruption. If you know you know
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by naptu2: 10:12am On Sep 26, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Unfortunately he can't be Inspector General of the Police force because he's Christian and Igbo.

Evil

Like Mike Mbama Okiro and Ogbonna Okechukwu Onovo?

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by Cowbell521: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2021
peteregwu:
BEST GRADUATING STUDENT OF NIGERIA POLICE ACADEMY SALUTE GOD OF CHOSEN

Deuteronomy 26:19 - And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honor; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the LORD thy God, as he hath spoken.

As the well clad police officer in ceremonial outfit took to the stage, the congregation couldn’t help but wander what would come next even in the combined Sunday service.

Brother Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer poised to the tee, thanked the God of Chosen for granting him scholarship to attend the Nigeria Police Academy.

This scholarship came after several attempts in gaining admission to university even after finishing his secondary school education in 2012.
This continued to the point that their neighbor in their place of residence began questioning whether he was intelligent enough to study his heart desire, which was law.

These comments demoralized the morale of this young man, particularly because he was known for his faith in God. In 2014, Brother Ebenezer and his father had the opportunity of meeting with the General Overseer of the Lords’ Chosen charismatic Revival Ministries and he was prayed for.

In the midst of uncertainty and overqualified candidates, our brother made the set of the selected twelve to study law at the Nigeria Police Academy.
As this was a double programme – military/paramilitary training and law, our brother continued with the God of Chosen throughout the course.

People passed away and some were rusticated because they were unable to cope with the programme. This was not the case with Brother Ebenezer as he successfully completed the programme in June 2021 on a full scholarship which lasted for five and a half years. He is now a graduate of double honors – Senior Police Officer and graduate of law.

His prayer is for God to give the oil and unction to carry out his work as an incorruptible police officer and bring about change in Nigeria. Watch how he overcame his fears, obtained the scholarship amidst travails and the outstanding salute rendered to the God of Chosen -

Click here to watch the full testimony via the Chosen Testimony channel via:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Kp55mMA6w

Photo Credit: Chosen Online Media Crew.

#PstLazarusMuoka
Proud of U Mr Success
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by GalawTech(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2021
God of Chosen ? angry angry
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by lomprico(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2021
he go still collec bribe and do shady things.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by Tylerbankz: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2021
I love his bravely.
God is with you.
May your good intent for your country be actualize.
Amen.
God bless you more.
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by BigYash: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2021
Terrence99:
There is nothing like God of Chosen. The only one true God is Jehovah, the God is Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
God na God . You can even decide to call HIM my God.. Nothing spoil.. My own na make d guy no go dey dance inside hilux wen his on duty. Chosen and dance na 5$6
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by Bigchristo: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2021
Crossroad1:
Ok
Una Don give Righteousness2 food chop this morning.
He better don't put on any apron whenever he see herdmen, boko haram or unknown gunmen...

Congrats bro, the sky is your starting point..

Meanwhile, somewhere around the world,
You can't associate with failure and get positive results.
This one weak me, so since AJ go kneel for Buhari na him Lose match yesterday, that guy is a British passport holder I don’t know why he’s trying to identify with Nigeria government maybe possibly for future political reasons

1 Like

Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by tunatrezy(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2021
Still....I dont trust Police
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2021
F*ck Nigerian policemen
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by Idamond: 10:23am On Sep 26, 2021
Paulyaweh:
Who is the God of Chosen.. There is nothing like God of Chosen. Why not simply say God or God almighty..
study the word with deep understand to make thy self approved..
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by Oyiboman69: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2021
The one na im go make am no take bribe?....

Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by advanceDNA: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2021
Terrence99:
There is nothing like God of Chosen. The only one true God is Jehovah, the God is Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Funny you...so God is not God of other people....he's only God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob .....u people like taking context and making it a standard without considerimg other scriptures..

Isa 19v25: Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

God is God of everybody...the bible was only reported from a vantage point...so if you don't read well u will fall into the trap of seeing other nations as enemies of God while isreal are the only God's people

1 Like

Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by Idamond: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2021
pennywys:
wink
1 Why is it making front page on today Sunday?

2 what is God of chosen?

I only heard of God of Elijah, God of Moses, God of Schedrack, Abedego, God of Mischack, Isaac and Jacob, God of all possibilities who Jehovah the only truth God

if so u don't understand the word..
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by mrksquare: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2021
Mexzy4sho:
The main question be say "If them give u order to chukuli, u go chukuli abi u no go chukuli" ..... cool cool cool
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by mrksquare: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Unfortunately he can't be Inspector General of the Police force because he's Christian and Igbo.

Evil

But two Igbo men has rising to the rank of Inspector General of Police in Nigeria in the persons of Ogbonna Onovo and Mike Okiro.

Buhari may have a prebendalist tendency of northernizing key positions, but that won't last forever.

Every Igbo and indeed Nigerians from other minority ethnic group will one day actualize their aspiration in a new Nigeria that would soon spring forth in the future.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by samonak(m): 10:26am On Sep 26, 2021
I pray he maintains his integrity and faith in God. The NPF is a behemoth and the very bastion of corruption, In fact it is corruption personified. The force has an ignoble history of pulling down good men and women who want to do the right thing, some how your career gets truncated or you're made redundant till you become frustrated. The problem with the NPF is nepotism, mediocrity and flagrant disregard of federal character principle. The major problem lies with the upper echelon, which is filled with half educated, mediocre and power drunk Hausa - Fulani officers who know next to nothing about positioning the force to conform to 21st century policing. The NPF is too centralized and I highly subscribe to state policing so as weaken the power of the centre. Further more, I recommend the NPF be restructured to Function like the FBI which has oversight over the various state police departments in the US ( with various levels of autonomy) So young "incorruptible officer" I pray the oil "unction" on your life speak grace for you and also position you at the pinnacle of your career.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by Myer(m): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2021
badaru911:
Nigeria police... Hmmm... 9ja police... Hmmm.. sad sad... He would soon be among them.. If you can't join them in their biz, don't bother joining them....

You took this right off my thumbs.
I hope he'll still remember to give the god of chosen all the praise when he starts collecting bribes from kidnappers, armed robbers and other law breakers.

Though I hope he'll be able to be the change the NPF desperately needs. But those who did more than him have joined them.

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by Idamond: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2021
ChasinGood:
I guess the God of Chosen differs from that of Christ Embassy or whatgrin

I'm sure u only study the word in church..

get deep understanding about the word
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by godfirstawe: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
I congratulate him and I urge him to maintain his faith in God.
I only pity him for choosing the tailor profession where corruption and #50 bribe is inevitable.

You are savage
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by Oju4190: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2021
Will he still go for NYSC
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by Athemisia: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2021
Mexzy4sho:
The main question be say "If them give u order to chukuli, u go chukuli abi u no go chukuli" ..... cool cool cool
Wetin Musa no go see for check-in point.

Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by sparog(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

Evil

As if ibos have not become IG in the same country not too far ago
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by tutudesz: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2021
scholarship to police academy undecided
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by chatinent: 10:33am On Sep 26, 2021
Idolatry.
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by ehirosplusbiz(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2021
That is the God of Chosen. You hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Bows For Pastor Sam Jaiyeola, Greets Him In Delta State (Photos) / "Female Medical Student Delivered From Stealing & Masturbation By TB Joshua" / "Is This Christianity?" Lady Asks After Her Pastor Scolded Her For Wearing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.