Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja (18993 Views)

How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account / Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by Judolisco(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2021
IbileIfe:

Gone where?
Pretty babes who know how to open legs open doors.
The wider they open their legs the wider the open doors.
lol.. We dey talk money u dey talk kpekus arbi u think say Mike na small lawyer wey anybody fit hire

1 Like

Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by BRATISLAVA: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Why should a case be transferred. When a criminal case is been transferred here and there then it shows that Nigerian police are incompetent.

What of cases like that of the Ini Umoren serial killer that nobody hears anything about?

1 Like

Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by praiseneo(m): 10:54am On Aug 21, 2021
Mayng01:
Hmmm. The journey to her doom has just begun
omo nothing go don that babe as I de look
Be like backup wey strong de
Be like na strong persons de involved
Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by emerged01(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2021
The5DME:
There seems to be a grand conspiracy behind this murder. A lot of big players involved, and the girl was just the visible pawn in the web. She might not be the killer after all.
That case is a technical case. Though she killed the man but was she influenced by what the man gave to her to have rough sex with her?
Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by EmekaA125(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2021
Onyi22:
If only Chidinma knew what she has done to herself
Many people involved in the crime will go down with her. She won't bear the brunt alone.
Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by EmekaA125(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2021
caandi:
O boy! As far the case is being moved to Abj my dears forget it, this girl is gone
Not true
Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by EmekaA125(m): 11:04am On Aug 21, 2021
kestolove95:
ndi dot people
Akwuya almajiri.
Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by hammer567: 11:14am On Aug 21, 2021
WHAT IS CHIDINMA GOING TO ABUJA TO DO?

CAN ANYBODY ANSWER THAT QUESTION?

WAS THE CRIME COMMITTED IN ABUJA?

FULANI ARE SUCH USELESS ANIMALS.
Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2021
BigRocky:
Plenty dots are yet to connect...

Chidima will soon be pregnant for an high ranking police officer

We meuve.
Police hegoats have been sleeping with her and promising her freedom! Beasts. Animals.

1 Like

Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by Emola12(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2021
dem go soon transfer her case go kenya.....! abi no be nigeria we dey? useless con3
Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by haslaw(m): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Why should a case be transferred. When a criminal case is been transferred here and there then it shows that Nigerian police are incompetent.

Connected1:
The Lagos State Police Department are incompetent and biased that's why they are transferring the case to another State Department.

If she's wasn't fine, young and a female she would have been giving a fair judgement since.

These ones are just too daft. The case is in the hands of the judiciary and not the police. Have you ever seen a police officer sitting as a judge in court.
Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by haslaw(m): 11:32am On Aug 21, 2021
Nonexisting1:
IGP want to fucck his own turn. Lagos policemen go don fucck that tire by now.

You hatred for the police has blinded you.

The girl is not in the hands the police. She is with the Nigerian correctional facility.

1 Like

Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by haslaw(m): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2021
pacespot:
The wife of the deseased is really pulling some buttons on this girl, I heard she is based in Abuja working at NNPC. Since that interview of Chidinma where she laughed, they have been coming harder on her. Never ever laugh (or even smile) dealing with Nigerians on a serious issue if you don't want things to turn badly for you. That her laughter caused a public outrage in which people accused police of being too lenient towards a murderer, ever since then it has been one bad story to the other for her.

Hope she is given a fair hearing though.

The same people will accuse the police of brutality
Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by Emmahenshaw: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2021
Before you know, Chidinma will recieve an appointment. trust Nigerian big mugus.
Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by sammychimex(m): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2021
The5DME:
There seems to be a grand conspiracy behind this murder. A lot of big players involved, and the girl was just the visible pawn in the web. She might not be the killer after all.

Chidimma is just a victim here, she definitely can't be the killer, the matter too simple. Police need to do a better investigation. Does it mean the apartment has no CCTV or what?
Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by jaxxy(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2021
BigRocky:

We meuve.

Abuja Connectz. The godfather loading.

sammychimex:

Chidimma is just a victim here, she definitely can't be the killer, the matter too simple. Police need to do a better investigation. Does it mean the apartment has no CCTV or what?

Same police that cannot make known/public the results of a simple autopsy?? They know what they are doing. They already know the killers or those involved.
Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by donprayer900(m): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
Can the name Chindima have good character, from Chindima the cucumber to Chindima the murderer.
Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by grandlexuz(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Praxis758:
There was a video circulating on social media about a month ago about how the man's wife secretly marshalled how Ataga was linked with Chidinma through one of her (wife's) side dude.

I belief more revelation will still unfold as the litigation proceeds.

Shataaap.

1 Like

Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by Harmattan123(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
MrThisandthat:
This case is gradually dying a natural death...

Welcome to Nigeria!!!
This is Nigeria
Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by desthan(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
Any murder case is defined as A Capital offence. It can be tried in a federal court. Regardless of where the crime was committed, as long as the charges fall under the jurisdiction of a federal Court, she can be tried in any state within Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by jimyjames(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
BigRocky:

We meuve.
It's not our fault that your men can't keep their d*cks in their pants, always having erection at the sight of every igbo lady, it's not our fault that our women are beautiful, your men f*ck the grounds were our women urinate grin
Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by BigRocky: 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
jimyjames:

It's not our fault that your men can't keep their d*cks in their pants, always having erection at the sight of every igbo lady, it's not our fault that our women are beautiful, your men f*ck the grounds were our women urinate grin

What do you mean by your men please..

Like you know me or what?
Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by Nmezor(f): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
The whole truth will soon be revealed soon..more or less.
Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by Gfskw: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
Really
Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by calcal: 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

The educated one has to explain to us the reason behind transferring a case.
Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by Blackdisciple(m): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2021
Mayng01:
Hmmm. The journey to her doom has just begun

Do any case transferred to Abuja yield fruits I don't think so....

See the case of boko haram and Fulani herdsmen, ones transfer to Abuja is long gone.
Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by Blackdisciple(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2021
paulolee:
I knew her real reason for killing dt man would soon b revealed n wud b shocking

Sure
Re: Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja by Blackdisciple(m): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2021
Guys we all see how the authority is pampering this murderer. That's what they do as long as you are not a girl.

My advice to my fellow Gees on NL if you have a girl in your house never sleep deep just for that night sleep like a security officer.
Aside from Chidinmas case , other related cases too.

Some one like me always have my small dagger under my pillow , I sometimes keep it between my bed and the wall.

She will be freed soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Armed Robbery Suspects Caught In Kwara Forest, Arrested / Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) / New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.