Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,897 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life (38970 Views)

Marrying Financially Stable One Or The One You Love? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by lonelyisland(m): 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
You know, at a time she couldn't stay any longer.
The pressure was much, she was loosing her mind.
We said it was us against the world, but she couldn't fight the world again.
Families were disturbing her for money, money was no where to be found.
What she doesn't know was her courage was what was pushing me forward, it was just what I needed to forge ahead.

At a time, I too was loosing it but she came with a strong vibes and aura which kept me moving.
She left, but her courage and strength is still there.

My advice to young guys please have money before you venture into a relationship, she might stay but you still need the money to keep it going.

Relationships/marriage are like old cargo trains that uses charcoal to function. You have to be ready to give in something. I don talk my own finish ooo

422 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
Bread and tea wey everybody dey manage for breakfast, e reach your turn, you turn adviser Onuwabhagbe.

404 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by ipobarethieves: 1:05am On Aug 21, 2021
cool. Undiluted truth

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Caramia2020(m): 5:31am On Aug 21, 2021
Money is like fuel, as relationship is like a car, it's highly needed in order to avoid unusual frustration.

154 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by SenecaTheYonger: 5:37am On Aug 21, 2021
Why is her family pressuring u for money? You could have married into a burden family lol

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Sonnobax15(m): 6:51am On Aug 21, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ok ohh
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by zexy2030(m): 6:54am On Aug 21, 2021
All a woman need to bring into the relationship is just her soulish character and cute body. But a man needs money to retain a good woman...she is not alone, marrying you.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Starz825(m): 7:08am On Aug 21, 2021
Na only fool go say wetin op talk na lie grin

Guys forget about the bad things we say about Nigerian girls this Nigerian girls that...
Guy if you no get money you no fit enjoy life let alone a relationship...
Abegii

348 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by DankemzI(m): 7:12am On Aug 21, 2021
Relationship needs care and attention, irrespective of her financial status you'll need your own money for self esteem and confidence to avoid see finish!
I remember Jemi my lover, this girl showed me all lights I had to call her aside and tell her I'm not financially buoyant to be in relationship with you RN, Omo she started funding me till I found my foot again true love exists for real.
Don't go for 1st daughters or lastborn.

288 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Brunosamel(m): 7:29am On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:
What she doesn't know was her courage was what was pushing me forward, it was just what I needed to forge ahead.

At a time, I too was loosing it but she came with a strong vibes and aura which kept me moving.

My advice to young guys please have money before you venture into a relationship, she might stay but you still need the money to keep it going.

Relationships/marriage are like old cargo trains that uses charcoal to function. You have to be ready to give in something. I don talk my own finish ooo
I totally agree with you same happened to me

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by dhameelare(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2021
DankemzI:
Don't go for 1st daughters or lastborn.
Na true talk oo

Na u go turn atm for her younger sibilings

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by constance500: 7:48am On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:

No lies.. Secure the bag first

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Polynek(m): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2021
It depends, Moni no b everything in relationship

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:

You have an inferior mindset, that's why you think you must have money to stay in a relationship, there are women that provide for the house, to keep it going.i guess you've been hanging out with hungry ladies. Relationship needs both parties effort both financially. Stop feeling you have the burden of providing alone. Every body cannot make money in this life, but with two head, a family won't lack basic needs.

177 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by omoadeleye(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2021
You don't need to tell us, we are discipline and knew about this before, you are the one that choose to experience it.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Mangekyo: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2021
Rubbish thread

10 Likes

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by wunmi590(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2021

You just made an undiluted truth about relationship...

Honestly, every relationship needs money to grow, forget if you have a good woman, even if you have a good woman, that money part must be constant...

Yes on my own part, I have a woman who is over supportive, but as a man, you must also strive to make sure that your source of income must not dry up, because if it does, that your supportive woman would turn her back on you one day....

Even majority of our celebrities who married rich people still divorce to get married to more richer politicians and business men, because they believe money is everything, in most cases when you have more money your sorrow disappears...

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by BAZ001: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2021
Not all ladies leave cos of money, tell us the truth? If you don’t have money but caring and hard working even if she doesn’t respect you (cos money Na respect in Africa) she will stay cos of the care.
Most guys jump into relationship or marriage cos they feel love is blind and over look red lights or from an heart break.
Imagine a single lady that is naturally not happy, will go into marriage or relationship expecting the guy to make her happy all her life.
Then she goes like I’m no more happy in this relationship. He doesn’t care enough bla bla bla. Make yourself happy before going to look for happiness mshewww.
The guy will now start feeling it’s cos of money

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by CondemnBattery(f): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2021
It's not always the same for everyone though.

Some people dated and got married when they where poor. Today they are rich and still together.

Some dated and got married while they where rich. And today are no more together.

Who will stay will stay, and who will leave you will leave you no matter your status or condition.

I buy condemn inverter batteries

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by MrCover: 11:34am On Aug 21, 2021
To Me As MR COVER, Nigerian Ladies has nothing to offer me, apart from my mother who gave birth to me, Most Of The Ladies Who I have met so far, all of them has poor Mindset, they are not heading to the same direction I'm heading to, If I talk A, they will reply with Z.

Money Is Not Everything In Relationship or Marriage, it only takes God's Grace for any relationship or Marriage to work out in Nigeria.

Mr Cover, Is Currently Talking From His Experience with so many ladies here.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by pennywys(m): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2021
cheesy

Bro you nailed it
Same thing am putting my head now
But got to use style and run

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by DuduParaPara: 11:34am On Aug 21, 2021
Hmmmmm.

Pressure from her family?

Is she a money making machine for her family?

Wait until you make it now, you will see that they will be the ones to tell her to come back.

Talk about the issue that happened in acrimony

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by dragnet001: 11:34am On Aug 21, 2021
Abeg when the Mayoo match dey start?

2 Likes

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by saphiere(f): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:

Is Paul Okoye not having money?
You must be sick if you think money can keep a woman.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 21, 2021
Buhari is a bastard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2021
Carchoice:
Bread and tea wey everybody dey manage for breakfast, e reach your turn, you turn adviser Onuwabhagbe.
No mind OP, no be so life be na..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Onyi22(f): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2021
Op just go n Mk money that's all you need

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2021
This relationship matter ehnnnn.

Bro, your barney don jam another abobi wey get the raba based on say na money be una motivational factor, no worry, if things soft for you, jungle mature and the abobi wey she dey reason now no too hold, she fit branch back. Buh make I clear you as e dey be for here, OG! Chase the mulla whether you wan reason relationship or not and don't ever feel bad cause a lady left you, na because of poverty man dey hustle o no bi to impress one barney

I'm not a red piller yet but i keep it real enough that realities in relationship don't escape me.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Sonnobax15(m): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2021
cheesy
Well, personally.i think the op is so right on this one...And I must commend him for That...

My banny called me this morning and was complaining about her phone which is faulty and how she's thinking about buying a new phone...I just dey try shift her attention from that side but the witch kept emphasizing it undecided. Ok, if to say everywhere good and I get money,that one for be small challenge for me via the kind of assistance wey this banny don give me...But right now, guyman gat live on packaging make the see-finish for not too loud.....

Back then in 2015,this same banny told me to get prepared in 3 years time that we must get married....Now we don enter 2021 which is automatically 6 years down the line and I never even consider about seeing her papa self let alone marriage lipsrsealed

This life ain't balance....So Op,na nothing but the truth you talk..

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by arejibadz(m): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2021
Lol
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by McOluOmo: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2021
[s]
lonelyisland:

[/s]

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

36 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) / Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) / My Wife Absconded With Our Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.