Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,028 members, 7,803,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

...................UPDATE ON DELIVERY............... - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ...................UPDATE ON DELIVERY............... (1121 Views)

Pay On Delivery .. Direct Tokunbo Cars For Sales / CAR TRACKER -#19k Brand New, PAY ON DELIVERY / New Year Promo KARCHER K2 Compact Plus Free Shipping +Pay On Delivery #32,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...................UPDATE ON DELIVERY............... by dru23(m): 2:42am On Aug 21, 2021
First and foremost we like to apologize for the delay of goods and service........

With great joy and excitement .. We have finally shipped the goods...... We are hoping that the goods will arrive before Xmas period.......

We thank you all for your patience and for been loyal to dru23.... Hence fourth we will work much harder to meet your demands.......we thank you all for ur support.....

Dru23......

Re: ...................UPDATE ON DELIVERY............... by dru23(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
Close deal .... Will be loading soon and hopefully arriving before Xmas..........2005 Sienna Le ....

Any interesting party shoot me an email @ dru23@hotmail.com....

Re: ...................UPDATE ON DELIVERY............... by Itsrm(m): 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
Dru23 do you have another rep in Nigeria?

This one +2347036726481 no longer takes calls
Re: ...................UPDATE ON DELIVERY............... by dru23(m): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Itsrm:
Dru23 do you have another rep in Nigeria?

This one +2347036726481 no longer takes calls

I greatly apologize for the inconvenience...... Due to high calls and demand we had to shut the phone off .. The goods have arrive.. We are waiting for them to be clear from the port.........

This is Xmas season the ports are usually congested ...Once we clear them we will make announcement ......

Please bare with us.........we thank you for your business and patronage.......
Re: ...................UPDATE ON DELIVERY............... by Itsrm(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
dru23:

I greatly apologize for the inconvenience...... Due to high calls and demand we had to shut the phone off .. The goods have arrive.. We are waiting for them to be clear from the port.........

This is Xmas season the ports are usually congested ...Once we clear them we will make announcement ......

Please bare with us.........we thank you for your business and patronage.......

Thanks for your prompt intervention. The call has been returned.
Re: ...................UPDATE ON DELIVERY............... by dru23(m): 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
Itsrm:

Thanks for your prompt intervention. The call has been returned.

We are always at your service.......please continue to check my post for future updates.......we appreciate your business....
Re: ...................UPDATE ON DELIVERY............... by frankobi1: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2021
Do you have original Mobil 1 oil ready for pick up today or tomorrow? Please include location.
Thanks
Re: ...................UPDATE ON DELIVERY............... by oneman11(m): 8:52am On Sep 26, 2021
Is Mobil 1 5w30 extended performance available?
Re: ...................UPDATE ON DELIVERY............... by dru23(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
oneman11:
Is Mobil 1 5w30 extended performance available?

Yes by Wednesday ....check for updates......
Re: ...................UPDATE ON DELIVERY............... by dru23(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
frankobi1:
Do you have original Mobil 1 oil ready for pick up today or tomorrow? Please include location.
Thanks

By Wednesday...
Re: ...................UPDATE ON DELIVERY............... by oneman11(m): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
dru23:

Yes by Wednesday ....check for updates......
Ok
Re: ...................UPDATE ON DELIVERY............... by lovetterrison(m): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2021
oga dru, please i need SAE 0W-20 for my 2010 CrV as recommended by manufacturer,

cost and delivery in abuja
Re: ...................UPDATE ON DELIVERY............... by dru23(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
lovetterrison:
oga dru, please i need SAE 0W-20 for my 2010 CrV as recommended by manufacturer,

cost and delivery in abuja

Yes sir we can do that... Kindly place your order at

And also kindly check the link for more products .......

https://www.nairaland.com/6776021/super-tech-now-available
Re: ...................UPDATE ON DELIVERY............... by Itsrm(m): 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
dru23:

Yes sir we can do that... Kindly place your order at

And also kindly check the link for more products .......

https://www.nairaland.com/6776021/super-tech-now-available

Please what's the OCI for the fram filters
Re: ...................UPDATE ON DELIVERY............... by dru23(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
Itsrm:

Please what's the OCI for the fram filters

Should be 5k miles
Re: ...................UPDATE ON DELIVERY............... by Itsrm(m): 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
dru23:

Should be 5k miles

Thanks. Was hoping you'll have an extended filter for the supertech 20k mile oil
Re: ...................UPDATE ON DELIVERY............... by dru23(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Itsrm:

Thanks. Was hoping you'll have an extended filter for the supertech 20k mile oil

Those are normally special orders.. They cost more but they are worth..... The special filters I have are for personal cars on uber .. Honda civic
Re: ...................UPDATE ON DELIVERY............... by Itsrm(m): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
dru23:

Those are normally special orders.. They cost more but they are worth..... The special filters I have are for personal cars on uber .. Honda civic

First impressions on the super tech oil, my engine seems much quieter than it used to be.

This is me bidding farewell to Mobil 1. Hopefully, availability will not be an issue with the supertech.
Re: ...................UPDATE ON DELIVERY............... by dru23(m): 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Itsrm:

First impressions on the super tech oil, my engine seems much quieter than it used to be.

This is me bidding farewell to Mobil 1. Hopefully, availability will not be an issue with the supertech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc5i6Vevox4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9il_piyuT8

Thank you for the feed sir ... Rest assure super tech advance beats the competition .........

And we will continue to bring them in

As the test results shows in the video .. Amazon basics beats Liqui Moly ... And in return Super tech went up against Amazon basics and won the testing.. And this is just plan super tech 10k miles .....

Welcome to the super Tech family... We at ur service

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean 2010 BMW 328i With original custom duty / SOLD / Toyota camry 2009 Model Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.