Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) (37810 Views)

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London / Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku / Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Chi133(f): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2021
Nanaborga:

This one better pass Cubana people , at least he nor spray the money for crowd to fight and kill them selves while picking , he nor gift to his fellow rich niggar , na direct gifting to the poor them do

Will you shut up Cubana never stole from the government. This is our government money that they are spending

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Kingpele(m): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2021
grin by
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by leo1234(m): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2021
obidaddy:
While private jets are all over kano & mere drivers collecting dollars, the likes of "from all of us at the infamous DeadVultureMeatBbqGrill and other BMC zombies who have sold their conscience & inheritance of their children & 10 generations away, are busy crawling nairaland & SMs seeking whom to insult onbehalf of their darling daddy grin

What a shame eye service, sycophancy & mediocrity has finished these people.

The dead vulture griller (Felix Terengue) can spend time & energy quoting & responding to comment on a long thread on nairaland instead of him to build & run his own forum (like seun osewa of nairaland). The vissionless young man who over estimates himself, can't even run a blog of his own, all he does is crawl all over social medias & nairaland to defend his dead beat darling daddy (i wonder of the dead vulture griller is gay & desires bubu as his sugar daddy, to change his life through his ass grin grin grin.

Please report me to mods you shameless coward. You dare not try all these nonsense in the flesh. A shame of a Tiv man, a traitor to his own people. May swem the Tiv god strike you.

Coward go ahead & report me again, i have gainful things to do, so when i get banned, i don't go about opening new accounts like you that has numerous accounts.

Mr Felix don suffer. grin

Do you have his address?
I want buy barbecue cheesy
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by triple996(m): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2021
Damn!! I can see alot of bitterness in diz thread cheesy.
Some people will die of anger today

2 Likes

Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by chiedozie198100: 8:41am On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by illicit(m): 8:42am On Aug 21, 2021
Shebi na National budget tongue
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Guyman02: 8:44am On Aug 21, 2021
This is how they are enjoying their 30% oil profit while Niger Deltans live under deprivation

1 Like

Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
Look at them giving away dollars like it is useless. And the broke BMC and TMC crew that don't have N50,000 in their account will be defending them.
BMC is buhari media cow .but what is TMC again?Una no go kill person for Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by The5DME(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2021
Good for them.
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Nuelito: 8:45am On Aug 21, 2021
BiggyB242:

Baba them don dey spray money for party before cubana burial, he didn't start it and he wouldn't end it. None be everything be competition.

Kindly glance through the last paragraph of my comment again
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by olisaEze(m): 8:46am On Aug 21, 2021
If we factor in the way N50k has been acting like N5k since Bubu took over, one is tempted to say that that N500k fit no see next Friday for that baba hand. But it’s all good, Nigerians are a resilient and resourceful people when they need to be.

HML to Yuyu & his beautiful bride, we wish him everything his father wishes the Nigerian people and more. grin
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by legallyminded: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2021
grin grin@VULTUREBBQGRILLS... why are you not on this thread? grin@VULTUREBBQGRILLS... why are you not on this thread?

1 Like

Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by lomprico(m): 8:46am On Aug 21, 2021
people whey get the oil dey under rain n carry heavy guns for creek dey form freedom fighters.

1 Like

Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by od501: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2021
Nanaborga:

This one better pass Cubana people , at least he nor spray the money for crowd to fight and kill them selves while picking , he nor gift to his fellow rich niggar , na direct gifting to the poor them do

Get your facts right, Cubana gave 300 million to 300 people (1million each) to every Oba indigene during their mother's thanks giving service. What you saw un those videos was just a tip of an iceberg of what happened in Oba. So...yes, those guys are "low budget Cubana." grin

1 Like

Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by shameonyou(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2021
rubbish news
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by LordErrk: 8:49am On Aug 21, 2021
newbornmacho:
Low budget cubana wannabes grin

Abeg face wedding wey una go do.

Cubana money pass naija treasury ni?

1 Like

Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Minjim: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2021
Just look at their kids balling on our collective wealth.

When are we all going to stand up together and fight one purpose ?

1 Like

Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Minjim: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2021
newbornmacho:
Low budget cubana wannabes grin

Abeg face wedding wey una go do.

At least we know Cubana is a biz man.

Who are these forkers?

2 Likes

Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2021
obidaddy:
While private jets are all over kano & mere drivers collecting dollars, the likes of "from all of us at the infamous DeadVultureMeatBbqGrill and other BMC zombies who have sold their conscience & inheritance of their children & 10 generations away, are busy crawling nairaland & SMs seeking whom to insult onbehalf of their darling daddy grin

What a shame eye service, sycophancy & mediocrity has finished these people.

The dead vulture griller (Felix Terengue) can spend time & energy quoting & responding to comment on a long thread on nairaland instead of him to build & run his own forum (like seun osewa of nairaland). The vissionless young man who over estimates himself, can't even run a blog of his own, all he does is crawl all over social medias & nairaland to defend his dead beat darling daddy (i wonder of the dead vulture griller is gay & desires bubu as his sugar daddy, to change his life through his ass grin grin grin.

Please report me to mods you shameless coward. You dare not try all these nonsense in the flesh. A shame of a Tiv man, a traitor to his own people. May swem the Tiv god strike you.

Coward go ahead & report me again, i have gainful things to do, so when i get banned, i don't go about opening new accounts like you that has numerous accounts.
Baba,pls be calming down.No let all these cows matter disturb you.Drink water
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Sholaco: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2021
Stupid people, children of the corrupt leaders and politicians. Why not making him a millionaire . Showcasing foolishness
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by luizpippo(m): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2021
Difrent:

Rantings as usual
Were you there when GEJ daughter weeded?
So because you support a president means you will always attend their functions....the way some of you reason ehn as if you reason with your As*

Didn't we agree that everything GEJ did was wasteful and corruption laden?

Is PMB now emulating him?

Are we saying Buhari is GEJ 2.0?

2 Likes

Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by NwaOhafia: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2021
Is that not A. Y those guys re calling osibanjo?
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by mrnuur(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2021
Sirjamo:
It's good they remembered the driver and gave him something to take home to his Family.

According to Islam, the wealthy amongst us should give ten percent to the needy every year (Zakat), that way, we can reduce poverty in our society.

It’s not ten percent it’s 1/40 = 2.5%. Wallahu a’Alam

Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by georgeakins: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2021
Nuelito:
They tryna imitate Obi Cubana grin

But it's not possible cos the number of people Obi have helped dey uncountable

Why do Ibos always feel inferior?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Telekinetic: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2021
Lastmankc:
BMC is buhari media cow .but what is TMC again?Una no go kill person for Nairaland.
Lol... Tinubu Media Cows o

1 Like

Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Difrent: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2021
luizpippo:

Didn't we agree that everything GEJ did was wasteful and corruption laden?

Is PMB now emulating him?

Are we saying Buhari is GEJ 2.0?

Your original comment wasnt about wastefulness but your implying that some of buharis supporters on nairaland were not at the wedding that i reacted to and not the display of wealth....
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 9:08am On Aug 21, 2021
Telekinetic:

Lol... Tinubu Media Cows o
Ha.You mean this?

1 Like

Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 9:09am On Aug 21, 2021
So what should we do?
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:11am On Aug 21, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
Look at them giving away dollars like it is useless. And the broke BMC and TMC crew that don't have N50,000 in their account will be defending them.

You too licking PDP guys and Atiku's arse... how are you different?

I don't support ANY of them. I have called Buhari a failure... my post history is there to see.

Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by masui(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2021
Lastmankc:

grin grin grin grin grin that picture no be here oooooo.

That TMC I guess are supporters of one Lagos based politician that want to succeed bubu.

1 Like

Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by streetsoldier1(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2021
Chai... see as dem dey use niger delta oyel money do Ali Cubana.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison / Twitter Ban: Sheikh Gumi To Buhari 'Be Mature, Accept Criticisms' / Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.