Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Igbos On Nl So Insultive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbos On Nl So Insultive (846 Views)

My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! / Why Are Nairalanders Like This? So Insultive / Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos On Nl So Insultive by Ilamina(f): 6:55am On Aug 21, 2021
They aren't even happy
I make the forum lively

1 Like

Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by MeritYung(m): 7:02am On Aug 21, 2021
Hey, do you know how to create a blog?
Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by KillMNKnow(f): 7:04am On Aug 21, 2021
They're emotional because watching people they see as inferior rulling over them is so traumatic

5 Likes

Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:18am On Aug 21, 2021
KillMNKnow:
They're emotional because watching people they see as inferior rulling over them is so traumatic
grin
Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by Polynek(m): 8:14am On Aug 21, 2021
OP am an Igbo guy but hv I ever insulted you? And I know many of us here haven't done dat to you, but the few pple dat insulted U is d reason u are now generalizing dat Igbo's are insultive, pls b specific

3 Likes

Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by chiommy123(f): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2021
If you insult someone and they fire back, you should be happy that person did maths very well. It is called balanced equation.

1 Like

Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:07am On Aug 21, 2021
Polynek:
OP am an Igbo guy but hv I ever insulted you? And I know many of us here haven't done dat to you, but the few pple dat insulted U is d reason u are now generalizing dat Igbo's are insultive, pls b specific
Did she say all igbos?
Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by fati2001(m): 11:37am On Aug 21, 2021
Ilamina:
They aren't even happy I make the forum lively
I support you.. Amakas are quick to insult you no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by fati2001(m): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2021
KillMNKnow:

I support you..

1 Like

Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by Iamagoodgirll: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lies, know this we igbos don't look for trouble but when you look for our trouble you get it double.
And please don't generalize it rather mention them, there are thousands of igbos on this nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by Polynek(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

Did she say all igbos?
Read the headline again
Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by ezegenigbonine: 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
I don't know what you mean by insult, but if you reason like a slowpoke and somebody calls you a big fool, is it an insult?

If you lick everybody's ass and somebody calls you a coward, my brother its not an insult.

I don't know why so many people are jealous of IBO's.

Go to the so call leaders of Nigeria states, you will think that they were the one affected by the war. Go to east and see developments, houses everywhere as if it was not the place destroyed by housa soldiers.

My brother we ibos deserve to be jealoused.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

Did she say all igbos?

What are you trying to defend? undecided

She said igbos on NL are insultive, the op that quoted her, is he typing from reddit or quora? aint he a nairalander? aint his tribe igbo?

1 Like

Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
fati2001:

I support you.. Amakas are quick to insult you no matter what.
You where not like this before .
I no longer love you again embarassed
Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

What are you trying to defend? undecided

She said igbos on NL are insultive, the op that quoted her, is he typing from reddit or quora? aint he a nairalander? aint his tribe igbo?

First of all,what she said is fact. You guys are glaringly venomous, hateful beings not just on NL but social media as a whole.
She didn't say All igbos; she didn't even say most igbos. So I wonder why the person that quoted her is acting like she called his name directly.
Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

First of all,what she said is fact. You guys are glaringly venomous, hateful beings not just on NL but social media as a whole.
She didn't say All igbos; she didn't even say most igbos. So I wonder why the person that quoted her is acting like she called his name directly.

Igbos in NL means all the igbos in NL ogbeni, is it with this kind of brain you want to take and be usefull to yourself? a brain that cant comprehend.

am not a type that insult,but what ever i wrote up there You earned it.

since you cant comprehend a simple sentence.

1 Like

Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ipob members on this forum who happen to be igbos are so bitter, full of hate towards other people from other tribes and very insultive too like you pointed out.

I'm Igbo too and I know this. The stuff aches my stomach.
Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by Palazee(m): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yes we are

Go back to your backward edo tribe

1 Like

Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by Palazee(m): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Activist001:
Ipob members on this forum who happen to be igbos are so bitter, full of hate towards other people from other tribes and very insultive too like you pointed out.

I'm Igbo too and I know this. The stuff aches my stomach.
Must you mention ipob
Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
Palazee:
Must you mention ipob
Yeah. Most of the insultive igbos on this forum have one thing in common - they're head deep into ipob propaganda.

So why won't I mention ipob?
Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by Kevsmart88(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
Why do you crave attention so much, does it help your self esteem? We know the word igbo attracts massive traffic and mentions but I've noticed how you go about calling out tribes, stoking tension in an already tensed forum. I advise you make friends and go out more, it would help you a lot.

1 Like

Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by Ilamina(f): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kevsmart88:
Why do you crave attention so much, does it help your self esteem? We know the word igbo attracts massive traffic and mentions but I've noticed how you go about calling out tribes, stoking tension in an already tensed forum. I advise you make friends and go out more, it would help you a lot.

Thanks
Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by Kevsmart88(m): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ilamina:

Thanks
You're always welcome. Animosity would lead us nowhere. We are all we've got in this Nation.
Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by Palazee(m): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
Activist001:

Yeah. Most of the insultive igbos on this forum have one thing in common - they're head deep into ipob propaganda.

So
why won't I mention ipob?
Bro have did you conduct your survey to find out that most of insultive igbos are into ipob propaganda

You can't just generalize like that
Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by Freelane33(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hi my biscuits
Ilamina:
They aren't even happy
I make the forum lively
Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by Pumpumking: 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ilamina:
They aren't even happy
I make the forum lively

angry
Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by Pumpumking: 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ilamina:
They aren't even happy
I make the forum lively

ok..u post 15 thread every day & upto 5000 thread every week outter boredom...fine (no isssue)

DEAL...IF U DO NOT POST ONE SINGLE THREAD FOR A WEEK...I WILL WIRE U 10,000 NAIRA (CASH)....I SWAAAAAAAR!!!
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos On Nl So Insultive by Oturatetuala(m): 12:22am On Aug 22, 2021
10odd for tomorrow game, you can contact me 08136405483... 100% sure and congratulations to those that won my 10odds today. See y'all tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Why Girls Dey Bill You? / 20+ Pictures Of Iyabo Ojo Flaunting Her Curves Like A Queen (PHOTOS) / Should I Date Her Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.