Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Bbnaija: My Brother Has Schizophrenia – Maria Breaks Down In Tears - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: My Brother Has Schizophrenia – Maria Breaks Down In Tears (38986 Views)

#bbnaija: Alex Breaks Down In Tears As Housemates Receive Messages From Home / BBNaija: My Parents Will Be Disappointed In Me – Bambam Apologises / #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: My Brother Has Schizophrenia – Maria Breaks Down In Tears by EndRape2(f): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
You are talking rubbish, even if you avoid her and marry another girl, how will you know if it is in their lineage, only prayer can safe you and your offspring from generational curses .

uote author=saasala post=105023503]This is something very delicate that one should be careful of revealing to the world. Schizo is highly hereditary which means that her brother got it from the family tree.

Any man with sense should avoid raising offspring from the womb of Maria to avoid having mad children. It might sound like a harsh statement but it is true.[/quote]
Re: Bbnaija: My Brother Has Schizophrenia – Maria Breaks Down In Tears by Bunmhi(f): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
Having a family member with Schizophrenia is not easy at all, there's no cure for it buh they have to be on constant medication so they don't relapse.#beawareofyourmentalhealth
Re: Bbnaija: My Brother Has Schizophrenia – Maria Breaks Down In Tears by DavidEsq(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
Cunnilingus:

My Uncle is diagnosed with same condition. I really understand how she feels. It's not easy living with people with such condition especially in Nigeria with zero awareness on Mental health. I remember years ago it first started my family kept jumping from one pastor to another, accusing enemies of having a hand etc. I kept telling them it's a mental conditions no one believed me. The response I usually got was "madness doesn’t run in our family". When they finally listened and he was admitted in the pshyc ward the difference became clear
"Madne doesn't run in our family" grin grin grin grin grin. Foolish ppl grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: My Brother Has Schizophrenia – Maria Breaks Down In Tears by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
saasala:
This is something very delicate that one should be careful of revealing to the world. Schizo is highly hereditary which means that her brother got it from the family tree.

Any man with sense should avoid raising offspring from the womb of Maria to avoid having mad children. It might sound like a harsh statement but it is true.
Pls explain at the bolded
Re: Bbnaija: My Brother Has Schizophrenia – Maria Breaks Down In Tears by seeme2(f): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
Your brother dey craze and you think say e good to reveal am. You just shot yoursself by the foot babygal. Not every problem is to be shared withthe world. They will curse you with it. Small fight you'd hear, "No carry ya craze come meet me here o, shebi you kuku get am for ya family". Love & Light, Maria.
Re: Bbnaija: My Brother Has Schizophrenia – Maria Breaks Down In Tears by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:24am On Aug 22, 2021
Philosopher1979:

Nigerians grew up with culture and religion and not science and philosophy. So it makes us a bit backward. We are not used to philosophical and scientific enquiry.
It's like Isaac Newton is not our forefather. Our forefathers were idol worshippers, dibias and babalawos and witch doctors in the village. So just get it.
toor naso we see am...
Re: Bbnaija: My Brother Has Schizophrenia – Maria Breaks Down In Tears by peacettw: 7:03am On Aug 22, 2021
greggng:

You guys should grow up . Maria is not looking for pity ...she already has strong fans . Only a blind man wont notice that . Wait untill she is nominated for eviction . If you don't have kind words for her , kindly free her ...people don't joke with a thing like this ...

Ok then. Will leave her be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Legend Of Inikpi: Mercy Johnson Releases Teaser For Her First Produced Film / Bbnaija: Pere Disrespected Me – Maria Opens Up / Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.