Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:10 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1226088 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
When you apply to any school for admission, they will issue admission letter if you are able to meet their requirements. That admission letter is call "Conditional Offer Letter" That means there are conditions you have to meet in order to make the admission "unconditional" Those conditions could be interview or tuition deposit payment, this depends on school. Them if you are able to meet those conditions within the specified date, they will issue what is called Confirmation of Acceptance of Study (CAS). This document as well as other documents is what you will need to apply for visa.
I hope this help a bit
sanpipita:

Any idea how to get CAS, will it be from a school maybe during the application process

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Urmmooo: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
vivvica:

You can’t use Naira card for foreign transaction because it has limit of 100dollars per month . You need to use an international card or a Nigerian domiciliary card.

Who can assist to pay for accommodation on Airbnb?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vivvica(f): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Urmmooo:

Who can assist to pay for accommodation on Airbnb?

If you can ask a friend or your family to help you pay with their international card or you open a dorm account and use the card to pay .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by CrystalPeace: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Please, can anyone advise on anything I can do

Priority service application

Biometrics on August 12th

Since then, nothing..

Sent three paid mails in seven days, no response.

Called UKVI but was on hold for about 90minutes before call dropped

I'm lost

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emitope: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
Thank you very much ma'am.
imoniyi:

I do have a bachelors degree in public health from Monash University. I want to major in epidemiology afterward, so they have specialization.
List of Universities
1. Teeside university
2. University of Chester
3. University of Glasgow
4. University of west England
5. University of derby
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by latinahola: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
VISA ALERT

family of 3
POF submitted August 23th
Cas issued:- 24th of August
Application:- 28th/27th of August
Biometric:- 27th of August
Collection mail:- 7th of September
Collection:- 7th of September

University of south whale way

Help us to thanks God,the journey was tough but with God grace we scale through
Thanks to all Nairalander for your assistance

36 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emitope: 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Congratulations
latinahola:
VISA ALERT

family of 3

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by latinahola: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
@maryann @citade
We were able to collect today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ayorindejenny: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Congratulations.
Did you do priority for everyone.
latinahola:
VISA ALERT

family of 3

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hehe as in eh. What’s now the point of travelling out, if one is not open to experiencing diverse cultures?

hustla:

What's with the paranoia?

Abeg, when una reach UK, mix up and open your ears

Left to me, it's best to mingle well outside your race sef so your brain can open to new ideas

E say secret, shey na cult una dey go ni or school grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
You quoted the wrong person biko.

latfash:
So sorry about this ,I can feel your pain and I must say,it's so shameful that a bank won't reply to such an email knowing the fact that it's all about someone life. JUst do the review, get a letter from the bank which you can upload as evidence and let's keep praying.
it shall comes to your favour
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
Erikathelaw:
I will be resuming at the University of law UK this September and I’m looking for persons who are also resuming this September at Ulaw to harmonize travel plans with.
I have applied for my visa and I’m awaiting the outcome.

Baba I am still waiting for ur contact...message me on whatsapp..my number is on my signature... Have u gotten ur visa ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nextlevel21: 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
How were you able to secure the airbnb accommodation because we have been trying tiredlessly to reach them but all to no avail.
Urmmooo:
Kindly assist I was trying to use my naira debit card to pay for an accommodation on Airbnb and itz giving an error msg” Let’s try that again
This credit card can’t be added right now. Please wait and try again later. You can also try using a previously credit card or a different way to pay, such as PayPal.”

Kindly advise on the method to use to pay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Risazii: 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
I recieved decision mail for one of my dependants from UKVI Abu Dhabi this afternoon, still waiting for the others. Does anyone have an idea how soon collection mail may come?
Biometrics 23/08
Recieved at DMC 23/08
Ikeja TLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by latinahola: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ayorindejenny:
Congratulations.
Did you do priority for everyone.

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cortix(m): 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Wait so nobody is going to University of Derby, it seems am alone oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by greenbackboogie(m): 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
please help. tried to book for priority visa but it doesnt highlight. but if i choose super priority visa it highlights . i cant afford super priority ohhhhh.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bibahb(f): 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
Please someone should please help me out,
Submitted did my biometrics on the 30th august super priority at Ikeja

Non straightforward mail 31st

Up till now no other email application still in dmc.

Please what do I do, anyone in this shoes before, did you receive your visa without interview..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Boofrenzy: 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Super priority or priority ?
Bibahb:

Please what do I do, anyone in this shoes before, did you receive your visa without interview..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ufodeking:
Good afternoon house, please between these three banks(UBA, FIRST and ACCESS), which one is best for opening foreign account(dollar).
Payment for Visa, Priority and IHS.

UBA

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bibahb(f): 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Boofrenzy:
Super priority or priority ?

Super priority

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by done2020: 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
@B Bibahb

i received no straightforward email on 31st
One documents request from me on 31st
Document send the same day 31st
collection email received today 7th of September
Pls dont wory yourself.
You will received your visa soon
Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Yemzzyy: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bibahb:

Have you had previous visa refusals?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by naijatisumi: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bibahb:

Super priority

Hope there is no issue with your application. That’s too late for Super priority. Keep praying , it will end well. There is nothing GOD cannot do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bibahb(f): 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
done2020:
@B Bibahb

i received no straightforward email on 31st
One documents request from me on 31st
Document send the same day 31st
collection email received today 7th of September
Pls dont wory yourself.
You will received your visa soon
Goodluck

Amen �� thanks you

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bibahb(f): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
naijatisumi:

Hope there is no issue with your application. That’s too late for Super priority. Keep praying , it will end well. There is nothing GOD cannot do

My scholarship sponsor was mailed 1st of sept and they reply 2nd of sept that was all. They wanted to confirm my scholarship which the have already. I’m just worried

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bibahb(f): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
naijatisumi:

A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Abiseundun: 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
Congratulations, God never fails
PopoolaD:
Visa Alert!
Truly, what GOD can not do does not exist.

Application Date: August 22
Biometric: August 25, Priority, VI
Collection mail: September 3
DHL delivery: September 7
Declared 3 US study visa refusal.

The school initially refused to issue me CAS because of my previous refusals but God took control and it was later issued. The one week waiting period for visa was a very long one for me. All through the period I was praying and hoping on GOD for an hitch-free visa approval.

GOD DID IT!

No non-straight forward email.
No interview

To those expecting their visa and those about to apply, put your hope on God and HE would do it. Ensure you present genuine documents and get enough information here.

I am grateful to everyone for their posts and comments, and also for providing answers to my questions. God bless you abundantly.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bibahb(f): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
Yemzzyy:

Have you had previous visa refusals?

No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bibahb:

All
Documents is genuine, they only mailed my scholarship sponsor to confirm my scholarship and they have replied

Try doing a paid call to them. Do so at around 1am tonight +44 0300 790 6268 , use a foreign card if your Naija card doesn’t work for the payment.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bibahb(f): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Amarathripple0:

Try doing a paid call to them. Do so at around 1am tonight +44 0300 790 6268 , use a foreign card if your Naija card doesn’t work for the payment.

I heard most people that did paid call or mail was later schedule for interview…. And I pray I don’t go through that. Reason why I don’t want to call

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (1008)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.