Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1250229 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2021
Futureukstudent:
Let jah be praised!!!
Visa Alert!!! �����
unconditional offer: 04/2021
School interview: 28/07/2021
CAS issued: 29/08/2021
Visa Application : 29/08/2021
Ikeja TLS
Appointment date: 09/09/2021
Biometric Date(walk-in): 31/08/2021(tried walk in on Monday 30th which is a day before, despite sleeping close to tls and getting there by 4:15,I could not do the walk in then I went back the next day and thanks to God, I was one of the last 6people that went in that day)
Transfer to DMC: 31/09/2021
Received at DMC :01/09/2021
Decision and Collection mail : 06/09/2021
Pick up : Today (07/09/2021)
1 UK visit visa declared
1 U.s visit visa refusal declared
No non straight forward mail received

Document submitted: WAEC certificate, BSc certificate, Transcript, affidavit for arrangement of name(I don't know how effective it was or if it played any role) TB TEST, POF.

Honestly it can only be God and my parent's prayer and I am no longer a future UK student. All I can just say is thank you nairalanders, I really learnt a lot and I will also be available to share one or two tips for new "future UK students"

It was your parents prayers bro. I tap your grace for speed. Amen!! Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by onidodo(m): 10:36am On Sep 08, 2021
deewhone19:

Bro... we are in the same shoe o. I am also in Osun State, also paid for courier and received collection mail on 6th Sept 2021 yet no mail for tracking number or anything yet and DHL yet to deliver.
Pls lemme know when they deliver yours

@lasunakin

Guys, just relax. My collection mail was Aug 31st and I collected my Visa on Sept 2nd.

Congratulations in advance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2021
Even a a day old baby needs a passport to travel internationally
Kukujajaja:
Good morning to all.
Planning of travelling to UK with my Kid.
Do minors need international passport for traveling? At what age can a child fly without a passport. She's is just 2year.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Richdee1(m): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2021
Clarine:

That’s wickedness. Sha. These are people that spoil others chances. I am an agent and I don’t charge students because I am been paid by the school. Some people no just get conscience.

Agent of which school Please

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by onidodo(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2021
Newbie123:
Please how do you deal with the challenge of References for those who graduated up to 10 years ago.

Can you use references from your past or current employer or someone you know In the academic field?

I used both and it wasn't difficult to get.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Poanan: 10:42am On Sep 08, 2021
ogbenijamal1:
You should receive collection mail in 2 or 3 days ..congrats in advance

lol i am not the owner o. The guy was asking wht the mail means. So i was wondering
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2021
Why not go to your school for the certificate. It won't take more than 24 hours to get. So that you can avoid any issue with UKVI
Hallylim:
Good morning everyone. Pls I’ve not been fine as this waiting is becoming more tedious and exhausting. Biometrics was 13th august (standard) and non straight forward mail after two weeks. Since then, nothing yet. Pls who knows someone that is also 13th and has not received
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by onidodo(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2021
scobyy2007:
Dear Nairalanders

Please ensure you declare on this platform if you want to contact me privately. This is for security reasons. I will not respond to any private chat if you do not declare it on this platform first.

I have observed that we have travel/visa agents who have been paid to do visa jobs and what they do is to disguise to me as a genuine nairalander to seek my support privately. If you call yourself an agent and have been paid and you still give that your job me knowing very well that I do support freely at no cost then that's wickedness and you should refund that your client.

Thank you
Scobyy2007

Nuisance people everywhere, destiny destroyers, wrecking havocs to people's lives. May they never know peace. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chikadibia21: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2021
To all the gurus in the house,

A friend of mine is considering applying for a PGD instead of a direct masters as she says it's a lot cheaper for her.

Would she be able to go with her family and be eligible for the PSW?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OlanikeOba: 11:01am On Sep 08, 2021
Hello everyone.
I want to choose a course in Sheffield Hallam (global MBA) with 1year, 15months and 2years.
What's the benefits of going with 2years please?
I know there are so many people on this thread familiar with Sheffield Hallam, please help me out. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by marztar(m): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2021
Pls, I heard IHS fees for dependants is now lower than that of the main applicant.. Is this true?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emmyvet(m): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2021
Please has anyone accessed PTA recently? I visited FCMB yesterday with my returning ticket and they denied PTA saying that the new CBN rule says that no more PTA for students.

Please how true is this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by imoniyi(f): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2021
Good morning everyone, I have an issue that is bothering me.
On my international passport page my name is written as Imoleyo instead of Imoleayo, but my degree and NYSC has Imoleyo there. My WAEC result, birth certificate and bank name is Imoleayo, will this be an issue when applying for schools? I don’t think it’s noticeable, just to be on a safer side. I had no choice than to keep using Imoleyo.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2021
OR they can simply ask their questions here for us all to learn. That you will avoid any security concerns wink

scobyy2007:
Dear Nairalanders

Please ensure you declare on this platform if you want to contact me privately. This is for security reasons. I will not respond to any private chat if you do not declare it on this platform first.

I have observed that we have travel/visa agents who have been paid to do visa jobs and what they do is to disguise to me as a genuine nairalander to seek my support privately. If you call yourself an agent and have been paid and you still give that your job me knowing very well that I do support freely at no cost then that's wickedness and you should refund that your client.

Thank you
Scobyy2007

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kayLion(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2021
Poanan:

lol i am not the owner o. The guy was asking wht the mail means. So i was wondering

Thank you man. I am hopeful it shouldnt pass 2-3days as stated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kayLion(m): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2021
ogbenijamal1:
You should receive collection mail in 2 or 3 days ..congrats in advance

OK Chief.

I pray so o...Cos the wait period is tiring.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2021
Erikathelaw:

Check your mail, I have sent you series of messages.

Sorry I can't access my nairaland mail.. and I having making frantic efforts to change it but all my efforts have proved abortive.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2021
imoniyi:
On my international passport page my name is written as Imoleyo instead of Imoleayo, but my degree and NYSC has Imoleyo there. My WAEC result, birth certificate and bank name is Imoleayo, will this be an issue when applying for schools? I don’t think it’s noticeable, just to be on a safer side. I had no choice than to keep using Imoleyo.

Swear affidavit for correction of names .. it will be safer that way

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by imoniyi(f): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2021
bemagnify:

Swear affidavit for correction of names .. it will be safer that way

Thank you, so I have to be submitting the affidavit every time or just when I want to apply for Visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by marztar(m): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2021
imoniyi:
Swear affidavit that says you are the same person with the name imoleyo and imoleayo... I think is affidavit of one and the same.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by pimpc007(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2021
Ask a lawyer if there is something better than an affidavit because from one the other UKVI requirements they don't want affidavit only court document.
imoniyi:

Thank you, so I have to be submitting the affidavit every time or just when I want to apply for Visa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gbomzie: 11:51am On Sep 08, 2021
Biko, has anyone ever had more than a week between decision mail and collection mail?

I want to go to the tls centre and behave like I'm there for collection.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2021
imoniyi:

Once

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by prospii(m): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2021
Visa alert!!!

Standard
Ikeja TLS(self upload)
Application 9/8/21
Biometrics 19/8/21
Collection mail 6/9/21
Dhl 8/9/21

Tier 2. So grateful to God.

24 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2021
aragbaboy:

Congratulations

Congratulations still expecting ours. Biometrics done on the 26th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tsowems(m): 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
prospii:
Visa alert!!!

Standard
Ikeja TLS(self upload)
Application 9/8/21
Biometrics 19/8/21
Collection mail 6/9/21
Dhl 8/9/21

Tier 2. So grateful to God.
Congrats.
Standard 19th and standard 11th is still waiting, I no con understand again o

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SoapMactavish(m): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Patnuel2015:
Yes. They will grant visa provided the validity is more than 6 months at the time of application. Your visa validity can longer than the passport validity. You will only need to carry both of them incase you have acquired another one

Thank you for your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by imoniyi(f): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
pimpc007:
Ask a lawyer if there is something better than an affidavit because from one the other UKVI requirements they don't want affidavit only court document.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by imoniyi(f): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
pimpc007:

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ipajaprince(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Good afternoon Bourne007, scobyy2007,onidodo, I need to submit my birth certificate to get CAS but my middle name on my birth certificate is different from my current middle name..will this pose any challenge or it needs to be changed?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ekwysany: 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
VISA ALERT......

What God cannot do does not exist.

Family of 5

Self application and upload
Standard

Biometrics 13th August (all)
Moved to DCM 13th August (all)
Received at DCM 13th (all)
Moved VAC 3rd September
Collection mail 3rd September (all)
Collected on 6th of September (all)

Decision was made on 1st September

No none straight foward email
No call
No interview

Submitted documents
Main applicant (myself)
Uni Leicester M.A
Passport
Marriage cert
Employer’s intro letter

Dependants civil partner:
Passport
Main applicant Account statement
Marriage cert
Family photo

Dependant child visas:
Passport
birth cert
Main applicant Account statement
Consent letter

22 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Clarine: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
tsowems:

Congrats.
Standard 19th and standard 11th is still waiting, I no con understand again o

Standard 13th we Dey here

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.