Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,379 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:17 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1226264 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chikadibia21: 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
It's actually £705 for a 1year course

£470 + £235

kiari:

According to the uk gov website it £470. That’s all you need to know, the equivalent in naira depends on where you are charged.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DrObum(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nnefab:
That Reddington zaine lab are very useless abeg! I was supposed to travel on Monday and they ruined my plans with their fake results. I tested positive for Covid19 exactly a month ago, I was treated and tested negative ten days later. So going for my Pre departure Covid-19 PCR test I was so sure that my result will come out negative since I recently tested positive and according to research and surveys I am supposed to be immune for 3- 5 months. Also,up till this moment I have no symptom whatsoever and I feel very well.

My pre departure test came back positive, thereby halting the plans I have been making since the beginning of the year.

Words can't explain what I have been going through since Monday.

So guys, stay away from Reddington Zaine laboratory!
I empathize with you but this doesn't in any way mean they didn't do their job.

There's a lot about COVID-19 and as such the information you've that you can't test positive for 3 months may not follow.

Anyway, be strong.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by marztar(m): 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Chikadibia21:
It's actually £705 for a 1year course

£470 + £235

Pls what's the 235 for?
Did you pay recently?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by senator77: 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
Good day my people, can traveller departing in the night still be able to buy USD from Travelex at Lagos Internl Airport ? Also, who knows max amount one can buy from them at departure lounge. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Funmilola37: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hello all, please I booked ticket Qatar on Tuesday and made payment yesterday morning past 24 hrs now they haven’t confirmed or sent my ticket, I have called countless times nothing yet.pls what can I do again at this point
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oladi10: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Congratulations!!
Please when did you get a decision mail and which TLS?
emmynent:
Visa alert !
I give God almighty the glory for the successful application !
Application submitted on the 19/08/2021
Biometrics : 24/08/202(walk in)
Application type: standard
Visa out today !
2 Canada visit declared
1 Canada study declared (July 2021)
missed call from them but no follow up call
No interview.
No non straight forward mail.
special shout out to @fetomowo for answering my questions. also shoutout goes to @justwise @scooby @ Bourne and others that keep giving regular updates to people. God will bless you guys!
I greet @maryann too, I was keying into her testimony just yesterday. grin
God will release others by His grace!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tchim: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
akintola213:

When did you get please? And VI or ikeja?

TLS Abuja.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by JahMan1: 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Chikadibia21:
Biko, someone should answer me na

She has been getting contradictory answers, reason why I decided to ask here...

Yes it does.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pattadon: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
marztar:

Pls what's the 235 for?
Did you pay recently?

The 235 is for the added months they will give you after your one year program. I think they do add about 4 months extra or so. That's it.
You can read page one and see the link to calculate the total cost by yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emmynent(m): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
got everything today!
Ikeja TLS,
The decision was made in Abhu Dahbi
Oladi10:
Congratulations!!
Please when did you get a decision mail and which TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Punkydude: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Olab92:
Hello house, my family and I did biometric yesterday super priority, I got my collection email already but my husband and my son’s collection email hasn’t been sent. Does it happen like that, I thought all the emails are supposed to come together. Please gurus in the house… reply me

Oh boy see level, anyways, sometimes it comes differently. But no need to panic. They will all come.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Richhard(m): 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Francejaik:
Good afternoon everyone,
Please, I need a response

If I download my bank statement from mobile app, would I go to the bank to stamp it, or should I upload it like that

Which bank? My Gtb statement requested through mobile app comes with stamp, so no need to stamp in bank again.

If it doesn't come with stamp, you might have to go to bank to personally request for it, then you scan and upload.

And I've read somewhere that stamp isn't really important, so follow your instinct.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/financial-evidence-for-student-and-child-student-route-applicants

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MaryAnn311991: 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Good day everyone. Please, I need clarifications on how to go about pre departure COVID test, fill passenger locator form and book a day 2 and day 8 test.

Looking forward for a favorable response.
Thank you all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bokidiaye: 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Thomas18:

for January 2022?
Yeah
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tajmal: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
Please when calculating for IHS using the IHS calculator;
Start date: January 2022
End date: January 2024 Expected graduation date: November 2024.

Am I to fill in the end date or expected graduation date.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by obi4eze(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
JenKendall:
Hello House. Please what rate should i use to calculate POF? CBN or Pararell Market (e.g. Aboki FX)

Oanda

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sixtustony(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
maxi505:

It's not about the million. The money must cover your outstanding tuition fees and maintenance fees in the UK and must be in your account for minimum of 28 days.

What you have a sponsor
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by deewhone19: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
VISA ALERT!!!

CAS - 30th July 2021
Application - 7th August, 2021
Biometrics - 13th August, 2021 V. I Standard
Transferred to DMC - 13th August, 2021
Received at DMC - 16th August, 2021
Transferred back to VAC - 6th September 2021
Received at VAC - 6th September 2021
Collection mail - 6th September 2021
Picked up at DHL office - 9th September 2021

Documents submitted
-A joint bank statement with my sister with her consent letter and OandA schedule for the duration of my statement.
- B.Sc certificate
- WAEC
- CAS
- copy of passport data page

No Non straightforward mail
No interview

God did it for me.

Thank you to every contributor on this Thread and thank you speciallllly specially to @justrite for creating the thread.

Teesside here I come.

26 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
The UKVI usually issue 16 months validity duty Visa for 1 year master degree, However, even if your master degree is 1 year, they will put extra months on top of the visa making it valid for 16 months. So that added months is 234 pounds
marztar:

Pls what's the 235 for?
Did you pay recently?

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Francejaik(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Richhard:

Which bank? My Gtb statement requested through mobile app comes with stamp, so no need to stamp in bank again.

If it doesn't come with stamp, you might have to go to bank to personally request for it, then you scan and upload.

And I've read somewhere that stamp isn't really important, so follow your instinct.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/financial-evidence-for-student-and-child-student-route-applicants

Thanks @Richhard...the bank is Zenith Bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sixtustony(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Please, can someone assist me with a school in London that have alternative for IELTS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Put the end date
tajmal:

Please when calculating for IHS using the IHS calculator;
Start date: January 2022
End date: January 2024 Expected graduation date: November 2024.

Am I to fill in the end date or expected graduation date.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nnefab: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
DrObum:

I empathize with you but this doesn't in any way mean they didn't do their job.

There's a lot about COVID-19 and as such the information you've that you can't test positive for 3 months may not follow.

Anyway, be strong.

The information I have may not follow?? I don't have an information I have fact and I am sure my results was tampered with!! I'd advise you don't aggravate my anger by responding or quoting my post ever again.

Goodday!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
Yes
Kukujajaja:
Excellent day to you all.
I'm seriously confused with maintenance funds issue that I think it's better to ask questions in order not to be nailed.
Apart from spouse, should I still need to accounts for £6,120 for a little girl of 2years?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nnefab: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
deewhone19:
VISA ALERT!!!

CAS - 30th July 2021

Documents submitted
-A joint bank statement with my sister with her consent letter and OandA schedule for the duration of my statement.
- B.Sc certificate
- WAEC
- CAS

No interview

God did it for me.

Thank you to every contributor on this Thread and thank you speciallllly specially to @justrite for creating the thread.

Teesside here I come.

Congratulations jare
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fetomowo: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
Congratulations. More blessings
emmynent:
Visa alert !
special shout out to @fetomowo for answering my questions. also shoutout goes to @justwise @scooby @ Bourne and others that keep giving regular updates to people. God will bless you guys!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Redditor: 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Francejaik:

Thanks @Richhard...the bank is Zenith Bank

Bank stamp not necessary. It is usual passworded though, remove the password before uploading on TLScontact's website.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by getbeta: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
Good afternoon great minds! pls, I did my biometrics at Tls Abuja on the 19th of August 2021 and I got decision mail from ukvi on the 1st of sept, till this moment no collection mail from tls. Pls anyone with similar experience.

Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been issued.

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE BEFORE THEY CONTACT YOU.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier where this is relevant.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport, as the outcome of your visa application is not final until you receive your passport.

Please ensure you check the details on your visa when collecting your passport. If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Abu Dhabi
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MaryAnn311991: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
emmynent:
Visa alert !
Application submitted on the 19/08/2021
Biometrics : 24/08/202(walk in)
Application type: standard
Visa out today !
2 Canada visit declared
1 Canada study declared (July 2021)
missed call from them but no follow up call
No interview.
No non straight forward mail.

Congratulations to you...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
deewhone19:
VISA ALERT!!!

CAS - 30th July 2021

Documents submitted
- B.Sc certificate
- WAEC
- CAS

No interview

God did it for me.

Teesside here I come.

Congratulations!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hellodayo: 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Please who has used Oncologica Lab services for their day 2 and day 8 covid test? Any reviews about them?
Or who has used another lab service for this same purpose and has a good review, so I can book with them too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ayorindejenny: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Please have anyone paid for accommodation in UK with form A before?

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (1008)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.