Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1250267 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exoticmm(f): 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
Henriie:
Thank you so much for the reply. How long will the process take in UBA /Titan for the school to receive the fees

24-72hrs
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by joideviv(m): 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ella15:
I was refused because they contacted my Dads bank severally and the bank didn’t respond to their emails or calls to confirm the account statement. I’ve forwarded the refusal to the bank and I’m ready to deal with them squarely for this incompetence that has caused me so much.

Which bank is this please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adorablemom: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
Good day all, I am currently filling my visa application, on my Cas it is stated that the evidence used in obtaining this offer is copy of degree certificate from Xyz University. Please does this mean that I can only submit my degree certificate because that is what is stated on my Cas. Do I still need to upload my transcript and WAEC. Gurus in the house please help me out, people that have gotten visa too, please your input would be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by joideviv(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Thomas18:
I just got an offer from Robert Gordon University into Msc Data Science for january 2022 intake. I'm trying to pay 5,083 pounds - my initial deposit of the tuition fee. but i noticed flywire's exchange rate is overwhelmingly higher.
The normal exchange rate of 5,083 british pounds to Nigerian naira is 2,893,311.71
but flywire's rate is 4,016,163.00

Please, I need your explanation on this.

Use form A, flywire is another name for black market

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emitope: 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Alright. Thank you
Gigli:

No its not too late, you can still apply for January 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by babajeje123(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
Please what platforms are cost effective for paying IHS and visa fees now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ambasado4lyf: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ayorindejenny:
Is there anyone going to Southampton here or someone who is in Southampton already. How did you go about getting accommodation?

All else being equal, I shall be going there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lmaoooo cheesy you could have just done July 1st lol, kpele.
Amarathripple0:

Ah shey I’ve not bought market like this, I used 1st June - 8th September and opening balance was lower than the required funds but the required amount entered on 1st July and became higher over the course of the month of July and August. Who is doing me bayi my oversabi.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fabulous2019: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
just got my CAS from Swansea university, I want to complete the VISA form this weekend, so I would go to bank and get my statement on Monday and submit my application on Monday, then move to embassy on Tuesday probably first flight
Please experienced gurus I need your assistance, I want to try to fill it very accurately so I don't get any delay like non straight forward mail, my hubby was ban from Canada for 5 years 2015 , for wrong information on school, address and work experience and he applied with me then but the ban is over now, how can i declare vividly to avoid delays and declare for me and himself, because he his coming with me as dependent
Also how can I get fast appointment so I don't pay for walk in, what are major issues I can face, am planning Abuja office.thanks

At justwise it is October intake, but you no answer my question
Please people that have gotten visa, I need your advice, no be when they reject me finish, people go come dey comment, please help me now in advance
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DOK987: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hey everyone, pls which pcr covid test private lab ( for fit to fly ) gives same day result?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OlanikeOba: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hello everyone

Please is there any ARU student here? Do they conduct interviews before issuing CAS?

How fast do they give offers, please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Use this guide and it's straightforward to fill https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/aglobaluniversity/documents/studywithus/visaimmigration/overseas-visa-application-form-guidance.pdf

There are loads of them if you Google search. Any specific questions, update here and we'll be happy to help smiley

fabulous2019:
just got my CAS from Swansea university, I want to complete the VISA form this weekend, so I would go to bank and get my statement on Monday and submit my application on Monday, then move to embassy on Tuesday probably first flight
Please experienced gurus I need your assistance, I want to try to fill it very accurately so I don't get any delay like non straight forward mail, my hubby was ban from Canada for 5 years 2015 , for wrong information on school, address and work experience and he applied with me then but the ban is over now, how can i declare vividly to avoid delays and declare for me and himself, because he his coming with me as dependent
Also how can I get fast appointment so I don't pay for walk in, what are major issues I can face, am planning Abuja office.thanks

At justwise it is October intake, but you no answer my question
Please people that have gotten visa, I need your advice, no be when they reject me finish, people go come dey comment, please help me now in advance
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fabulous2019: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Thanks @ bourne
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1Hover1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
If you filled the ihs correctly and it says your IHS fee is £470 then be rest assured it is £470. I might suggest the reason to be that you're in the medical line as there seem to be a reduced and sometimes, no IHS fee for medical practitioners. I might be wrong, but I believe this is the reason.

Fedareno:
Abeg ooh I need quick response.
How much is UK student medical health insurance for one year course. From the site it's £470 but my agent is saying it's #509000 in naira. Please I need update.

Also how much is the current student Visa fee.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
obisdupsy:
Please house I need your advise, my husband applied for visa on Wednesday 8th September, he quoted there that we will be traveling together I tried applying on Friday night 10th September while trying to pay IHS and other fee, it's asking for my husband visa expiry date. So we couldn't proceed. Could it be that his visa has been issued cos he did priority.

Its the generic procedure for filling the IHS form, you would need to fill in your husband's course end date . its not because the visa has been issued
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bluetherapy: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
cephap:
Hello NL,
Greetings to you all!
Please I want to confirm if Emirates has started flying from Nigeria.
Kindly guide me as I want to book them.

I eventually went with RAM because I'm not sure if Emirates will cancel in the last minutes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by oyatospecial: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hello, I did my biometrics at TLS VI and I paid for the courier service. My passport was picked yesterday but I’m yet to receive a tracking ID. Pls, is there anyone who paid for courier service at VI here? I would like to know if they were given tracking ID during biometrics or it was emailed to them.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bluetherapy: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Futureukstudent:
has emirate started flying from Nigeria? Ọmọ I hope people don't do what you have said o Cos it is not looking like they would have solved their issue with the Nigerian fg. Make Una no go hook Una money for flight wey no sure and risk flight cancellation and last minute search for another available flight

I eventually went with RAM because I'm not sure if Emirates will cancel in the last minutes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tracyagaga: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Please am new here do we have anyone currently studying in northern trend university? I need assistance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tracyagaga: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
[quote author=Tracyagaga post=105718236]
Hello , please do we have anyone currently studying in Nottingham Trent university please I need assistance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tybello101: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
Fam! Any Sept. 3rd Priority & got collection mail pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bluetherapy:

Which airline is RAM?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tracyagaga: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
[quote author=Tracyagaga post=105718236].
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
iiiyyyk:
Good day justwise and others

Please, does a student dependent spouse need Police clearance { criminal record check} if the said dependent is a health professional. ?

applying for student dependent Visa.

thanks.

No you don't need one.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tracyagaga: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
[quote author=Tracyagaga post=105718236]….
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tuzztee: 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Adeg2016:
Anyone studying at Nottingham Trent University or just going? Please, let's connect.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iyebiyeibk: 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
baseg25:
If I may ask, what's the value of both scholarships you were given at university 9f Chester?

International Scholarship Award- 2000GBP
International Merit Scholarship Award- 1000GBP
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tracyagaga: 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
Please anyone living in Nottingham, schooling in city campus please let’s connect. Am new in search of friends to put me through
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ariyike23(f): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Please has anyone travelled with children below age 10 and didn’t do pre departure covid test for them ? I’d appreciate a response , it’s urgent for me . Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Basirat6279: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
No one so far from VI TLS that I know of..... let's hope on Monday

Tybello101:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Redditor: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
aragbaboy:

Which airline is RAM?

Royal Air Maroc I presume.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cedar3: 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
Tybello101:
Nothing yet o, let's hope from Monday onwards

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.