Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1244564 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ToshoTosin(f): 4:57am On Sep 18, 2021
Yes, all of you can go on your spouse's date and time on the 20th, they will allow you to enter, she'll explain to them and inform them who the main applicant is when her appointment time is called. Go with everyone's appointment mail. I did the same. You'll pay 42k though. All the best

amoode2021:
Hello Ho[color=#006600][/color]use, please I need your help. My spouse was able to book Premium Lounge for Monday 20th Sept, and booked Premium Lounge for our children for Tuesday 21st Sept but I was only able to book for Thursday 23rd Sept and Premium Lounge was not available for me even though I booked first before all of them.

I have logged back in for the last 2 days to see if I can change, Premium Lounge is not even available at all till October. Is it possible that they will allow me in with my wife for walk in when she is going for her own biometrics on Monday?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ushmama(f): 5:32am On Sep 18, 2021
Pls what does this mean I’m trying to order for my test kit and pay for day 2 and day 8

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Awhyxlim(m): 5:37am On Sep 18, 2021
Thank you everyone for your timely responses to our questions and keeping the thread alive. Guys please I have been having issues paying for my priority visa on TLS website since thursday, please anyone know what I can do?. I have used both my barter dollar card and naira master and visa card but it keeps giving error of "payment not successful". Please what do I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rubyzz: 5:37am On Sep 18, 2021
Hi, Send a mail to their finance department to request for bank details, it's not provided on their site
Agbeke998:

International business....yes I have the same on my offer...have you paid the tuition, I can't find the school bank details on the websites because I want to use form A. I will like to have your contact..kindly email me or drop your number.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rubyzz: 5:40am On Sep 18, 2021
The deposit is 4400 and they have payment plan spread over 5 months o
joideviv:

Haaaaa, why nah?
Na today my tuition deposit enter UWE account o, moreover Salford tuition deposit is 5500 pounds and I don't think they have flexible payment plan
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 6:16am On Sep 18, 2021
I think the new UK travel law is in play. But the law was supposed that start from 4th of October. Try Dante Lab and see it it will go.
Ushmama:
Pls what does this mean I’m trying to order for my test kit and pay for day 2 and day 8

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 6:22am On Sep 18, 2021
delxmaverick:
I applied from Dubai o but I dont advise anyone to do the same... Although I will still reapply from here sha for record purpose...

Did you apply as the main applicant or as a DEPENDANT from Dubai?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 6:26am On Sep 18, 2021
Fishlink:

I'm in UAE as well but I think it's preferable to apply from Nigeria. Though I haven't seen anyone who applied from UAE yet

Please why do you say so?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by marztar(m): 6:33am On Sep 18, 2021
Awhyxlim:
Thank you everyone for your timely responses to our questions and keeping the thread alive. Guys please I have been having issues paying for my priority visa on TLS website since thursday, please anyone know what I can do?. I have used both my barter dollar card and naira master and visa card but it keeps giving error of "payment not successful". Please what do I do?
Priority payment is in pounds not dollars. Try a payment method in pounds.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kiari: 6:53am On Sep 18, 2021
Rubyzz:
Deposit is now £5,500 from January 2022.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 6:57am On Sep 18, 2021
delxmaverick:
I applied from Dubai o but I dont advise anyone to do the same... Although I will still reapply from here sha for record purpose...

I went through your posts and I must say, it must have been really hard for you getting that mail, but never still there's still light at the end of the turnel. However, I don't think your location (Dubai) played any role in the refussal, hence you can reapply from here and correct the mistakes made during your last application, wish you the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ginykamark: 7:15am On Sep 18, 2021
LadyIE:
Hello gurus, can someone help with this response as I don’t know if it’s difficult to get admission in social work so I change my course immediately. Thank you

It may be peculiar to the school, I’m going for social work and I know a lot of schools give admission to international students.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fificole: 7:18am On Sep 18, 2021
They are simply not licensed to sponsor international students for that program/course.

LadyIE:
Hello gurus, can someone help with this response as I don’t know if it’s difficult to get admission in social work so I change my course immediately. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ayrton03(m): 7:22am On Sep 18, 2021
I've got weightless bags for sale @15k.. Lighter than the normal travel luggage and can be reduced to your preferred size.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fificole: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2021
That is correct.

Apply to another university

(Modified)

em7even:
It's not for people with study visa. Apply for another course.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 7:48am On Sep 18, 2021
Josh121:

Nigeria will be moved to red list , since the will be scraping amber list

Why are guys so negative?

13 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by misxge21(f): 7:53am On Sep 18, 2021
Kenny4smart:
Anyone in Sheffield Hallam University in need of a shared accomodation? Holla me immediately.

Hii, how can I reach you please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2021
misxge21:

Hii, how can I reach you please?

Send mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by misxge21(f): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2021
Hi guys,

Anyone looking to try EgyptAir or Turkish Airlines now that both Egypt and Turkey are being moved to amber list?

Also, kindly holla if you’re going to Sheffield Hallam University.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by misxge21(f): 8:01am On Sep 18, 2021
Kenny4smart:

Send mail.

Lol I need your email address don’t I?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Richhard(m): 8:02am On Sep 18, 2021
Shizzyguy:
Personal Travel Allowance

Oh thanks, apparently you must be over 18 to be eligible for that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Richhard(m): 8:02am On Sep 18, 2021
Chikadibia21:
Personal Travel Allowance...

Ty.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by holar2ge(m): 8:05am On Sep 18, 2021
ndidibabe:
Since July? What's d update on the renewal?

Was told there's no booklet. Talking abt passport office Abeokuta
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by misxge21(f): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2021
Kmoor:
Visa Alert!!!!!

Application - 16th August 2021
Biometric- 17th August 2021 (walk-in)
Collection Mail - 26th August 2021
Pickup date - 27th August 2021
Status - Successful / Approved.

Priority Service

2 US refusal declared
No Non Straight Forward Mail

School - Sheffield Hallam University
Resumption - 15th September 2021

Thank you Nairaland(first time to post)

Please anyone already in SHU or going soon?

To all still waiting for theirs...it will end in praise.

Hii. I just got my Visa yesterday and will be in SHU by next weekend. Are you there already? Can we talk?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by holar2ge(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2021
liricaliblunt:
That's a long time to still be waiting for collection. Renewal is 3weeks max. I'll advise you visit the passport office you've biz with and drop your collection slip for collection. I applied same month foe renewal and already got since August

Thank you for your honest reply. Was told 3 wks max too. The officer in charge of my passport has been saying there's no booklet, I even called Immigration HQ to complain(the officer said same thing).

Where did you apply for yours if I may ask? Did the renewal at Abeokuta.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zinnex99: 8:07am On Sep 18, 2021
It's 5500 from January 2022
Rubyzz:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Josh121(m): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2021
Enraf:

Why are guys so negative?

What is negative about what I said, when the amber list is scrap where will Nigeria be put green lists ? I pray so ooo , mine you I am travelling to Nigeria this October for important stuff.
You should learn not to be aggressive about things.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2021
misxge21:

Hii. I just got my Visa yesterday and will be in SHU by next weekend. Are you there already? Can we talk?

If you need a shared apartment in Sheffield Hallam 10 mins walk from City campus. Mail me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 8:15am On Sep 18, 2021
misxge21:
Hi guys,

Anyone looking to try EgyptAir or Turkish Airlines now that both Egypt and Turkey are being moved to amber list?

Also, kindly holla if you’re going to Sheffield Hallam University.

I'm considering that option but the policy is with effect from the 22nd of this September.

And yes I am going to Sheffield Hallam, connect if you would like to consider a shared accomodation very close to City campus.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vivvica(f): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2021
Hi… please can someone recommend Covid 19 test approved center labs for uk in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.