Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1249088 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by corpershun: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Amarathripple0:

It has been transferred to VAC since 10:40am so I’m waiting for collection mail to drop. fingers crossed. I’m sure yours will drop either tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Wow congratulations
If you are in Lagos
You are supposed to have gone there since 12pm
They close 3pm

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jamesobedbaisel: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hello gurus in the house
I just applied for administrative review due to errors of the person who interviewed me.
I want to asked do I need to present my passport back to VAC. What’s the process of the administrative review. How long does it take. Please feedback will be helpful to me. Thank You
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exoticmm(f): 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
Yomzy08:
Hello house, please I got a study visa refusal in Canada do I need to state it when applying for UK student application an UK study application?

It’s best to state all refusals.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jennifer92: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
Amarathripple0:
VISA FREAKING ALERT!!

TLS Victoria Island (Priority)

Submission - 9th Sept
Biometrics - 13th Sept
Decision made - 20th Sept
Collection email - 23rd Sept
Pick up - 23rd Sept

The wait was nerve wrecking and I was scared I had
made silly mistakes with my application but God came through regardless.

Praying for everyone waiting, it will surely end in praise for everyone, God will definitely come through.

INDEED WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT
EXIST!! MY GOD IS GOOD AND KIND TO ME!!!
Am happy for you oh I tap into your testimony

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tpman206: 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Good evening, please my wife was given an offer to study MSc in social work at Uni Lincoln, the issue is her name on neco result which she use as English requirement is not tally with her credentials name
Neco name: adegboye olajumoke
Degree and other credentials name: adegboye Jumoke
Please can that affect her in visal processing
House please I need help @justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by corpershun: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
Amarathripple0:
VISA FREAKING ALERT!!

Submission - 9th Sept
Biometrics - 13th Sept
Pick up - 23rd Sept

The wait was nerve wrecking and I was scared I had made silly mistakes with my application but God came through regardless.

Praying for everyone waiting, it will surely end in praise for everyone, God will definitely come through.

INDEED WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST!! MY GOD IS GOOD AND KIND TO ME!!!

Wow congratulations
I will testify tomorrow also
When did you now finally get the collection email.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fabulous2019: 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
kofoworolad2:

i'd advice you not to pay your deposit from the account
it would have been advisable you pay your deposit before starting your 28days counting

Thanks bro, hv paid my deposit oh, I have gotten Visa already, is just I need to pay 50% before enrollment, flight, accommodation, from my POF I kept since, hope they would not worry me wen I enter UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by corpershun: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
cedar3:

I was corresponding with you via mail early this morning. They've transfered it to VAC since past 9AM, yet no collection mails. I'm just coming out from TLS Ikeja, they said to come back tomorrow.

My story with UKVI is loading...

Wow
Don’t worry
Tomorrow it is
When did you do biometrics
You may still get collection email in the night sef.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by corpershun: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
cedar3:

I was corresponding with you via mail early this morning. They've transfered it to VAC since past 9AM, yet no collection mails. I'm just coming out from TLS Ikeja, they said to come back tomorrow.

My story with UKVI is loading...
Wow
Don’t worry
Tomorrow it is
When did you do biometrics
You may still get collection email in the night sef.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
justwise:
[/b]

Its not true that renting is open for bidding, you paid more because you want to but not because its the standard. Who wouldn't want to get more money if offered?

Ordinarily Letting agents are willing to milk you dry let a lone when you offered them free money

Please just go and read my initial post to understand the context, nothing you have said is different from what I said. I said tips to help get accomodation faster, I never said it was a norm .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
corpershun:

Wow congratulations
If you are in Lagos
You are supposed to have gone there since 12pm
They close 3pm

Thanks! I was there by 1:30pm Lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
corpershun:

Wow congratulations
I will testify tomorrow also
When did you now finally get the collection email.

At 3:09pm even though I entered their office at 2:55pm waiting for the collection mail to drop.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kelvinpam(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Christybibi:
Hello every one, has anyone who did biometrics on 15th of September gotten Visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Yomzy08: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Please which school can I get at £1500 tuition deposit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cedar3: 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Amarathripple0:
VISA FREAKING ALERT!!

Submission - 9th Sept
Biometrics - 13th Sept
Pick up - 23rd Sept

The wait was nerve wrecking and I was scared I had made silly mistakes with my application but God came through regardless.

Now that's what I want to hear! Congrats baby girl, been rooting for you since. Mine is loading...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
cedar3:

Now that's what I want to hear! Congrats baby girl, been rooting for you since. Mine is loading...

Thanks babe! We’ll celebrate yours soon

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by demorichy: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations....

Amarathripple0:
VISA FREAKING ALERT!!

Submission - 9th Sept
Biometrics - 13th Sept
Pick up - 23rd Sept

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by naijatisumi: 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
@Just wise and gurus in the house please this is urgent and I need your help. My wife, my self and my 1st daughter has gotten our visas but my 2nd daughter visa is still at DMC even when it’s 16 working days already and we’ve already booked ticket , booked Airbnb and done covid test already. This is my question. She has a valid US passport. Please can she travel with that while we travel with our visas. I heard she can stay legally for 6months. We will come back and get her Nigerian passport later and re-enter with that. Hope we won’t have issue with immigration officers at the POE ? Please help a brother our flight is 8am tomorrow and cancelling the ticket for next week we are told to pay almost 2M when we got the said ticket for just 859k for 4 of us. Please I need una help. GOD I need your peace right now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vivvica(f): 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
Yomzy08:
Please which school can I get at £1500 tuition deposit

Middlesex university 1k deposit .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oggg: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Oracleforce:
Hello!
Pls just want to ask if a one-way ticket is acceptable at the port of entry to the UK
as a student.. yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kennykayy: 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
How long does it take for Huddersfield to acknowledge one’s application? I submitted two days ago and I haven’t heard anything from them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kj40: 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
Goke7:
Visa Alert

Application September 8 Priority
Biometrics Sept 14, TLS Ikeja
Sent to DMC Sept 14
Sent VAC September 22
Collection Mail September 22
Collected September 23

Thanks to everyone making this platform thick

Congratulations, enjoy your trip. Pls update us with POE experience
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrPres: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
deolu9:
I applied to all this schools and no response yet.

Okay. I believe they are still rounding up with the September guys.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ebalafaa: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Goke7:
Visa Alert

Application September 8 Priority
Biometrics Sept 14, TLS Ikeja
Sent to DMC Sept 14
Sent VAC September 22
Collection Mail September 22
Collected September 23

Thanks to everyone making this platform thick

Congratulations.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
justwise:
[/b]

Its not true that renting is open for bidding, you paid more because you want to but not because its the standard. Who wouldn't want to get more money if offered?

Ordinarily Letting agents are willing to milk you dry let a lone when you offered them free money

I am guessing you dont understand how making an offer works when trying to rent a place. I have attached a screen shot below , the agency name is https://secure.rentmyhome.co.uk/offers/5403 ,when you see a property you are interested in, you make an offer through them directly to the landlord and wait for a response. In this case the let was £875 and we made an offer of £950 and then you wait for a response.Several other people would also make offers at same time.

Thats exactly what I said, hope you get it now.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by wifey1: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
Maybe you should leave a letter of authorization for a trusted family member with photocopies of you passport as well as your wife's. So they can see if they can pick it up for you than leaving it for 6months at the center. My own take
naijatisumi:
@Just wise and gurus in the house please this is urgent and I need your help. My wife, my self and my 1st daughter has gotten our visas but my 2nd daughter visa is still at DMC even when it’s 16 working days already and we’ve already booked ticket , booked Airbnb and done covid test already. This is my question. She has a valid US passport. Please can she travel with that while we travel with our visas. I heard she can stay legally for 6months. We will come back and get her Nigerian passport later and re-enter with that. Hope we won’t have issue with immigration officers at the POE ? Please help a brother our flight is 8am tomorrow and cancelling the ticket for next week we are told to pay almost 2M when we got the said ticket for just 859k for 4 of us. Please I need una help. GOD I need your peace right now

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ebalafaa: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
angelss813:
Visa Visa Visa!!!!!

I have promised to share my Testimony on this page.
Visa of my daughter came out Successful and getting ready to travel to Leeds Beckett University.
To God be all the Glory.
Thanks to all who has contributed in one way or the other, God bless you all

Congratulations.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Yemzzyy: 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
vivvica:

Middlesex university 1k deposit .

Please do they accept waec as well or just Ielts
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ebalafaa: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Amarathripple0:
VISA FREAKING ALERT!!

Submission - 9th Sept
Biometrics - 13th Sept
Pick up - 23rd Sept

Indeed What God cannot do does not exist.�Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by corpershun: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Amarathripple0:

At 3:09pm even though I entered their office at 2:55pm waiting for the collection mail to drop.
Nice!!!
So it was when you entered
Collection mail dropped.

Did they update it for collection email to drop when they saw you or it was coincidence?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by john598: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
hello boss, please did you send them a paid email before sending a mail to this address you wrote below?
my biometrics was on 2nd of September, I got not straightforward email on 7th, till date, I have not heard from them....I just dey since all this while...make dem no give me HBP undecided undecided undecided

corpershun:

Sent to this email asking for application status
pta.visacorrespondence@fco.gov.uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by corpershun: 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
john598:
hello boss, please did you send them a paid email before sending a mail to this address you wrote below?
my biometrics was on 2nd of September, I got not straightforward email on 7th, till date, I have not heard from them....I just dey since all this while...make dem no give me HBP undecided undecided undecided

No I didn’t get any NSF email so was surprised it was taking long.
My tracker still shows at DMC up till now even with their response.
Please no HBP, just relax.
It’s done!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: Screwcode1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.