Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1250241 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Paneka: 6:45am On Sep 27, 2021
Zenanted:
Let's keep hopes alive... Its not been easy at all

Honestly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adsensegirl: 6:51am On Sep 27, 2021
iVentHub:

I just paid my tuition deposit too, have you notified them about your payment.

BTW I sent you a mail via your outlook email address, kindly check.

OK great. Yes I have. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adsensegirl: 6:52am On Sep 27, 2021
phadriz:

Send mail to Iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int and use the subject Urgent request for UK TB test you will be given closer date.
Best of luck

God bless you sir.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adsensegirl: 6:52am On Sep 27, 2021
Jaylo79:

Send an email to them to get a closer date

Awesome. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jummiedel(f): 7:13am On Sep 27, 2021
em7even:
Please, someone said it's not possible to isolate in your apartment if you pay for a shared apartment in the UK from Nigeria. That agents do not allow isolating in their properties if it's a shared apartment. That the person must get a hotel or Airbnb to isolate in. Is this true?
it's a lie
Bbyyo:
@nosey @Hosey and @emmaze2000

Good morning sir and Ma's, please do you know any school on this list that can accept deposit for tuition, UK money is too big now cry

Sheffield Hallam
Roehampton Uni
Robert Gordon
Uni of Sunderland
London Metropolitan
University College Birmingham
Solent University
Salford University
Cardiff Metropolitan
Bedfordshire University
UWE
Uni of South Wales
Edinburgh Napier
University of Suffolk
Swansea University
University of Essex

Robert Gordon University accepts 4k deposit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Esitelo: 7:20am On Sep 27, 2021
Good morning everyone,
Please this is urgent
Is there any bank giving PTA to students on a one way ticket?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tunesh(m): 7:23am On Sep 27, 2021
Esitelo:
Good morning everyone,
Please this is urgent
Is there any bank giving PTA to students on a one way ticket?

I doubt any, Return ticket is a key requirement
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ritzzybaron: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2021
Hello House,
Please is 10m enough POF to provide to a school for admission?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zenanted(m): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2021
3 times paid
Christybibi:

Pls is this a paid email? And how many times did you drop the email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Richhard(m): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2021
Exoticmm:
Guys please does IOM stick to set appointment times or anytime you go, you’re attended to?

They don't stick to appointment time, anytime you go, you'll be attended to, as long as you've got appointment for that day.

So go very early, be there like 7am, stand in front, so you can be among first set when they open gate, so you can get your result same day.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jaylo79: 7:41am On Sep 27, 2021
ritzzybaron:
Hello House,
Please is 10m enough POF to provide to a school for admission?

Depends on the school you’re applying to and it’s location, it will determine how much their tuition cost and living expenses.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ritzzybaron: 7:46am On Sep 27, 2021
Alright thanks
Jaylo79:

Depends on the school you’re applying to and it’s location, it will determine how much their tuition cost and living expenses.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by nikkytj11: 7:49am On Sep 27, 2021
Please who recently paid for deposit? I want to know the bank with good rate and prompt service
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 7:56am On Sep 27, 2021
Good day all, please I want to ask, I will be paying for my dependant visa application and ihs when I visit Nigeria in November, but I will be using my wife's UK bank card. Hope there won't be any hitches?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vivvica(f): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2021
Kj40:
Please house,
when is the deadline to enter UK for September intake 2021 without any issues at POE

October 15 for most schools
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exoticmm(f): 8:11am On Sep 27, 2021
Richhard:

They don't stick to appointment time, anytime you go, you'll be attended to, as long as you've got appointment for that day.

So go very early, be there like 7am, stand in front, so you can be among first set when they open gate, so you can get your result same day.

Thanks. Got here by 8am, just in time to hear my name called.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Christybibi: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2021
Zenanted:
3 times paid

Pls I am at UKVI site now trying to send a paid email, I was asked this “ place where you are making or trying to make application from”

But i didn’t see Nigeria from the options to choose, pls which country should I choose

I also sent you a mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2021
em7even:
Please, someone said it's not possible to isolate in your apartment if you pay for a shared apartment in the UK from Nigeria. That agents do not allow isolating in their properties if it's a shared apartment. That the person must get a hotel or Airbnb to isolate in. Is this true?

That’s not true.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tiptoe1: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2021
obisdupsy:

Please can you help with the email address and the content. Please I will appreciate.

Thank you

Hi, I sent you a message, your response will be highly appreciated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zenanted(m): 8:34am On Sep 27, 2021
Nigeria is not there, just your application center "Lagos Ikeja" or Lagos Vi, or Abuja
Christybibi:

Pls I am at UKVI site now trying to send a paid email, I was asked this “ place where you are making or trying to make application from”

But i didn’t see Nigeria from the options to choose, pls which country should I choose

I also sent you a mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Yemzzyy: 8:50am On Sep 27, 2021
Guys please is university of bedfordshire masters program application done through UCAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cortix(m): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2021
sesther:

Also have in mind that you are paying 50% before enrollment!

SHU does not require pof for cas processing. Once you have unconditional offer, pay 1k pounds and do pre cas interview
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aderonke16: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2021
Goodmorning guys, please I need your help o. For salford university Manchester is it safe to pay in bank., but I sent a message to them and they send the bank acct to pay into. PS flywire will automatically print the officially receipt meaning bank transfer or form A might take time. Please your opinion on this flywire or international bank transfer. Looking forward to your replies
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2021
Ndessien:
Thank you very much my brother. My school is outside London ( 680 * 9 * 2 ) . I have 1m extra because of variations using oanda.
Please can they apply while I am still in Nigeria or is it advisable I travel first.
Sorry for bothering you brother.
In your application, did you say your dependent is coming with you. If you say yes, then you can apply now.

If you say No, dont apply now as you may be banned and your visa revoked. Enter the UK first then they can apppy.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 27, 2021
Aderonke16:
Goodmorning guys, please I need your help o. For salford university Manchester is it safe to pay in bank., but I sent a message to them and they send the bank acct to pay into. PS flywire will automatically print the officially receipt meaning bank transfer or form A might take time. Please your opinion on this flywire or international bank transfer. Looking forward to your replies
Form A is cheaper or do you have millions of naira to waste. Try a fast bank like UBA for Form A

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Christybibi: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2021
Zenanted:
Nigeria is not there, just your application center "Lagos Ikeja" or Lagos Vi, or Abuja

Thank you so much, I will also like to know the billing address being referred to, is it my home address or the address linked on my debit Card
Also, can I use a naira debit card or must I use a dollar card to pay for the email ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2021
SAMWISE94:
Please, is IELTS or any English test exam is very compulsory for UK student visa process?

Because i only possess only English language proficiency letter obtained from my University.
WAEC and English proficiency letter is sufficient in most UK schools. Not compulsory.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrKelvinAg: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2021
Good morning everyone, please apart from the Tls Tracking app can I also track my application on the Ukvi website?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alonika(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2021
Christybibi:

Thank you so much, I will also like to know the billing address being referred to, is it my home address or the address linked on my debit Card
Also, can I use a naira debit card or must I use a dollar card to pay for the email ?

I pray they reply you because they are yet to response to the paid mail I sent on since the 21st of September 2021. All the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Abiseundun: 9:17am On Sep 27, 2021
Congratulations to you
Could you please share the Pretoria email you used?
cedar3:
VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT!! VISA ALERT!!!

Finally, it's my turn to testify! My story with UKVI is finally loaded, done and dusted! I've been quite busy since last week to pen this down.
Priority Service, Walk in
Application: 02/09
Biometrics: 03/09
Transfered to DMC: 03/09
Received at DMC: 06/09
NSFM: 08/09
Transfered to VAC: 23/09
Received at VAC: 23/09
Collection mail: 23/09
Collected: 24/09
I went to TLS Ikeja on 02/09/21 to get a space for walkin the next day, even though I haven't even applied for Visa yet, I haven't even gotten my CAS by then! grin grin I requested for my bank statement and got same around 6pm, while at TLS. I forwarded same to my school and received my CAS around 8pm same night. There and then at TLS, I started the application, finished and paid all the fees, got 15/09 as my date but had planned walk in the next day 03/09. My school agent adviced that since I didn't perform any transaction on my day1, I shouldn't use that bank statement as some people were recently refused cos the ECO mistakenly used the dates of transaction instead of the dates stated as the acct summary dates, but I refused and went ahead to use same statement, running from 05/08 to 02/09. After the NSFM and wahala recounted earlier, the waiting was something else. 5working days turned to 15working days. Every day was excruciatingly painful and filled with anxiety, only those who have experienced it will understand. Thanks to @corpershaun, I sent a mail to Pretoria on 22/08 which resulted in getting my collection mail the next day. Truly, what God cannot do does not exist!

Thanks to all who I reached out to during that period.

For those still waiting, just hold your peace and be positive.

DON'T TOUCH YOUR FUNDS TILL YOUR VISA IS OUT OR YOUR ACCOUNT IS VERIFIED, WHICHEVER COMES EARLIER!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adsensegirl: 9:20am On Sep 27, 2021
deolu9:
Hello, please how did you book your appointment with iom?

Send an email requesting an appointment for a UK visa test if you're going to the UK to iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by franebo: 9:21am On Sep 27, 2021
Were you able to resolve the tuition scholarship issue bacause I also have the same issue

Godisonmyside:
Good evening,

I got a conditional offer from Teesside University for January with no scholarship involve thinking after I uploaded the required documents, my unconditional offer will come with a scholarship. But reverse is the case, the unconditional offer came in and to my surprise no scholarship whatsoever included.

Please what may be the cause? I need help!

Very urgent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.