Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,757 members, 7,798,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1243408 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hopcious: 9:22am On Sep 27, 2021
@justwise or anybody, who can assist with this please?

hopcious:
Good evening everyone.

Please, do I need to accept an unconditional offer of admission before requesting for deferment of the offer or I can make the request without accepting the offer first?

Thank you for the prompt response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2021
Flywire is the fastest but cost more than Form A. If you have going for January intake, why not use the bank form A to save some money, except you have lots of money.
Aderonke16:
Goodmorning guys, please I need your help o. For salford university Manchester is it safe to pay in bank., but I sent a message to them and they send the bank acct to pay into. PS flywire will automatically print the officially receipt meaning bank transfer or form A might take time. Please your opinion on this flywire or international bank transfer. Looking forward to your replies

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newerakings(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2021
Thank you

Patnuel2015:
Yes naira Africard used to be about 5000 dollars but presently, they have reduced it to 100 dollars per day. This is not helpful at all. I even got one naira Africard last week without knowing that limit has changed. So you may opt in for dollars africard. The current limit on it is 2500 dollars per day. I got this information from UBA customers care.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hoylumeeday: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2021
I have a friend with this same scenario. He got a TETFUND Scholarship to a school in UK. When he applied for his own visa. He only used the scholarship letter as proof of funds. Before he got his visa decision, he had already started filling the wife and children's visa application. When the decision came out, he waited for the Proof of funds to mature and paid for their IHS and Visa fees and chose standard application.
He travelled to the UK and within a week after the dependent's decision came out and they all to join him.
You can choose which ever one either they apply while you're here in Nigeria or they apply when you travelled. You just need to prepare all the necessary documents for their own visa application before you leave so as to make it easy for them

Ndessien:
Thank you very much my brother. My school is outside London ( 680 * 9 * 2 ) . I have 1m extra because of variations using oanda.
Please can they apply while I am still in Nigeria or is it advisable I travel first.
Sorry for bothering you brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2021
hopcious:
Good evening everyone.

Please, do I need to accept an unconditional offer of admission before requesting for deferment of the offer or I can make the request without accepting the offer first?

Thank you for the prompt response.

You need to accept first then defer

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newerakings(m): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2021
A friend wants to apply for master degree admissions in the UK.

Her challenge is that her FIrst degree certificate bears her Father's name as surname and she now bears her husband's name as surname.

She is confused as to the proper name she can use for the application for admission and for her international passport. Should she use the name appearing on her degree certificate or her husbands name as surname ?

Take note: she intend to apply for a family visa with her husband.

Your honest opinion will appreciated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mumsyfiyin: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2021
Please do you know if I can get recommendation letter from Unilag for my Master's degree. Travelling to University of Ado - Ekiti for recommendation letter right now is not an option. Anybody got similar but for Master's degree? Please help!!

Regards,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gracious13: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2021
@justwise please help me

Gracious13:

Thanks @justwise

I spoke with him not quite long, he said the divorce papers are no where to be found... (He misplaced them long time ago).He said during his student visa application, he didn't upload the divorce paper because he couldn't find it.

Please justwise, What if his wife submits her application without her husband's divorce paper ...Like what's going to happen ?

Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ndessien: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2021
Thank you very much brothers, you guys are wonderful. I will apply immediately my comes out because the POF has stayed more than 2 months self.
hoylumeeday:
I have a friend with this same scenario. He got a TETFUND Scholarship to a school in UK. When he applied for his own visa. He only used the scholarship letter as proof of funds. Before he got his visa decision, he had already started filling the wife and children's visa application. When the decision came out, he waited for the Proof of funds to mature and paid for their IHS and Visa fees and chose standard application.
He travelled to the UK and within a week after the dependent's decision came out and they all to join him.
You can choose which ever one either they apply while you're here in Nigeria or they apply when you travelled. You just need to prepare all the necessary documents for their own visa application before you leave so as to make it easy for them

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2021
Some school will present you with the options of accept, reject or diver. So you can choose what you want. You will accept then difer, If the option of difer is not there, you will have to call the school to know how you can difer
hopcious:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2021
SirWellington:
Good day all, please I want to ask, I will be paying for my dependant visa application and ihs when I visit Nigeria in November, but I will be using my wife's UK bank card. Hope there won't be any hitches?

Kindly help with this please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zenanted(m): 10:08am On Sep 27, 2021
Not at all
SirWellington:

Kindly help with this please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zenanted(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2021
The address on the card, but I don't know if Naira card would do it because I used Dollar card for it, you can try it and see
Christybibi:

Thank you so much, I will also like to know the billing address being referred to, is it my home address or the address linked on my debit Card
Also, can I use a naira debit card or must I use a dollar card to pay for the email ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2021
Zenanted:
Not at all

Thanks so much. Then I will proceed and use the card then. Thanks once again.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hopcious: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2021
Thank you for the response

justwise:

You need to accept first then defer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hopcious: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2021
Thank you for the response

Patnuel2015:
Some school will present you with the options of accept, reject or diver. So you can choose what you want. You will accept then difer, If the option of difer is not there, you will have to call the school to know how you can difer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mohtunrahyor(f): 10:17am On Sep 27, 2021
MrKelvinAg:
Good morning everyone, please apart from the Tls Tracking app can I also track my application on the Ukvi website?
The bolded is much better. You will be able to track the stages of your application in real-time

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sunshine21: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2021
You need to accept the offer first. quote author=hopcious post=106211555]@justwise or anybody, who can assist with this please?

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobsa: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2021
Newerakings:
A friend wants to apply for master degree admissions in the UK.

Her challenge is that her FIrst degree certificate bears her Father's name as surname and she now bears her husband's name as surname.

She is confused as to the proper name she can use for the application for admission and for her international passport. Should she use the name appearing on her degree certificate or her husbands name as surname ?

Take note: she intend to apply for a family visa with her husband.

Your honest opinion will appreciated

She should apply with her husband’s surname and use same name on her passport then she should get an affidavit for change of name.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Beeyems: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2021
Guys! Is it possible to pay house rent with form A and if yes what is the process and the documents that you need to provide?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Omezia: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2021
hopcious:

Please all help, I am trying to pay IHS dependent fee and I put my wife's course expiration date as Visa end date and it is bringing a fee lesser than what my wife paid. Someone advised that I add 6 months to the expiration. Please who has similar experience and how did you solve it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alonika(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2021
Just got an email from the Pretoria email that a decision was made on my application since the 13th of September 2021 and that TLS Ikeja would contact me as soon as they have the decision. My question is how does it that so long for the DMC to communicate a decision to the VAC. How?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by governoragweven: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2021
Alonika:
Just got an email from the Pretoria email that a decision was made on my application since the 13th of September 2021 and that TLS Ikeja would contact me as soon as they have the decision. My question is how does it that so long for the DMC to communicate a decision to the VAC. How?

When did u do ur biometrics?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Paneka: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2021
Zenanted:
Amen! What's up with yours?

Moved to VAC early this morning!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alonika(m): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2021
governoragweven:

When did u do ur biometrics?

8th of September
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aderonke16: 10:51am On Sep 27, 2021
Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aderonke16: 10:54am On Sep 27, 2021
Thank you....
Patnuel2015:
Flywire is the fastest but cost more than Form A. If you have going for January intake, why not use the bank form A to save some money, except you have lots of money.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by obisdupsy: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2021
Really frustrating for two weeks now and I paid for priority I did biometrics on 14th September. Please I need the UKVI email please, I want to send them mail. It's frustrating.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by governoragweven: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2021
Alonika:

8th of September

Was it paid mail you sent? And pls how did you send it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by obisdupsy: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2021
Alonika:

Please can you help with their email, it is tiring and frustrating, I paid for priority and did biometrics on the 14th.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jennifer92: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2021
Paneka:

Moved to VAC early this morning!!!
what mail did you use to send them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alonika(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2021
governoragweven:

Was it paid mail you sent? And pls how did you send it.

they have not even replied the paid mail I sent,lol. The one they replied is the one I sent to pta.visacorrespondence@fcdo.gov.uk
I just sent a direct mail complaining of the delay to that address stating my GWF number .

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.